• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo my bad if this was posted already, but GSII users who havent rooted and put ics on, you can get the update using Samsung Kies, Just google the  instructions.

Edit, I guess it was posted already lol, i guess a repeat wont hurt lol

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

@Waitwut gotta say the One X is definitely better bro. The LCD2 makes the pentile of the gnex look dated. The Nexus is sick tho, first to get updates from google and loads of development. For me tho at the end of the day the LTE and screen made me go back to the One X. Ill most likely get the next Nexus cuz once you have a Nexus you'll fall in love with the development.

Team One neXus

i see what do you like more about the one x screen bigger and better?

you guys know any rumors or speculations on when the next nexus is gonna come out?
nerd.gif
A bit bigger, 4.7 vs 4.65 and the tech of the One X screen is a lot better IMO. True to life colors and its SHARP AS FUUUU cant see a single pixel. I love Samsungs screens, the contrast is amazing but the pentile that they're gonna use on the GSIII and the Gnex are pretty much the SAME screen, just a couple inches bigger on the GSII. 
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
703 Hwy[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 06/12/125:28 AM
[/td][td]
USA S3's are dual core and not quad core?
[/td][/tr][/table]

Going to use the same processor thats in the One X, the Snapdragon Krait S4. It beats out the Quad in some tests and is definitely a powerhouse + it has LTE

Except T Mobile, they'll most likely keep the Quad since they dont have LTE

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

solesavage[-]

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
solesavage[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 06/12/1211:23 AM
[/td][td]
My issue with the GNex is that the screen looks swampy. Hopefully the SIII doesnt look like that. So far (I hate everything about apple) I think Iphones have the best display.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]its gonna have the same sceen as the GNex, Pentile AMOLED HD[/font]

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

For those of you that have come from an iphone and had music on your phones whats the easiest way of putting all of my itunes songs onto an android device? So easy syncing my playlists and music with my iphone and itunes (obviously). What's the easiest way or program to do this with on an android phone, specifically the one x. I'm using a macbook btw. Don't have the phone yet but i'm doing all my homework now before i order one. Thanks.

Mspot or Google play music will sync your iTunes playlists over the air. That's what I use. (IMac)@703 yes they are dual core but dual cores perform better than quad.
how ...
download google play music on your pc/mac import from itunes

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Mspot or Google play music will sync your iTunes playlists over the air. That's what I use. (IMac)@703 yes they are dual core but dual cores perform better than quad.
how ...
download google play music on your pc/mac import from itunes
thanks ...

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Yo my bad if this was posted already, but GSII users who havent rooted and put ics on, you can get the update using Samsung Kies, Just google the  instructions.

Is it the official release of ICS?

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

GS3 149 preorder from target for new contracts

http://www.targetmobilest...fa514e36a6fe8176d4c42693

wordddd my contract over this sat but i dont like how samsung update you 6months later then drop a new galaxy 6 months after that
30t6p3b.gif

not sure if i should get the 1x gnex or gs3 dem first world problems...
laugh.gif

gnex > gsIII > one x 
if your gonna flash roms it shouldnt matter, gsIII will be heavy in dev support 

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Yeah

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[h1]Apple denied Stateside Galaxy S III injunction[/h1]
By Daniel Cooper   posted Jun 13th 2012 4:52AM

post_icon_pdf.gif

Judge Lucy Koh has denied Apple's request for a domestic sales ban of Samsung's latest flagship. Her Honor put her foot down, saying that adding any more litigation to the already overcrowded docketwould cause the courtroom action be postponed again. Cupertino subsequently relented, eager to get the trial proper started, which is currently slated to begin on June 21st.

Pre-ordered the S3 on AT&T earlier today hope i'm not wrong about this guys, coming from an iPhone.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Does anyone have any issues with Google Navigation. I keep getting searching for GPS.

Me

I have issues with it too but its not the software, Its GPS chip in the GNEX, just not strong enough.

argh, AT&T need to release ICS for Galaxy Note already ....went back to stock gingerbread after trying custom ICS Roms, too many bugs on those things

argh, AT&T need to release ICS for Galaxy Note already ....went back to stock gingerbread after trying custom ICS Roms, too many bugs on those things
speaker volume to low right ? and alarm clock shuts down sometimes
alien.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

speaker volume to low right ? and alarm clock shuts down sometimes
alien.gif
web browser crashes, phone freezes, wifi not working sometimes ..
alien.gif

Decided to do an early upgrade with sprint and got EVO LTE. I've had it for a week now and this phone is amazing. I get 20+ hours on one charge with light usage, 16+ on moderate usage and about 12-14 with heavy usage. Wasn't sure if I was gonna keep it and then exchange it for the s3 but after watching the videos of the "cool" stuff it has I think it would get boring and old kinda fast like the 3D did. I'll probably check it out when it drops but I really don't think the s3 will be THAT much better then the EVO.

The screen is amazing, super fast even on sprints 3G network and ics and the new sense is great. So far its the best phone sprint has out IMO.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Yeah
I googled it, but unfortunately it seems like its only for T-Mobile users.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Decided to do an early upgrade with sprint and got EVO LTE. I've had it for a week now and this phone is amazing. I get 20+ hours on one charge with light usage, 16+ on moderate usage and about 12-14 with heavy usage. Wasn't sure if I was gonna keep it and then exchange it for the s3 but after watching the videos of the "cool" stuff it has I think it would get boring and old kinda fast like the 3D did. I'll probably check it out when it drops but I really don't think the s3 will be THAT much better then the EVO.

The screen is amazing, super fast even on sprints 3G network and ics and the new sense is great. So far its the best phone sprint has out IMO.

How early? I have 21 days left on my contract btw..

so can someone school me on "rooting" and what it does/for? 
ive been trying to update my phone but no firmware is found when i look under firmware update, so how can i update so i can save some battery life, have my phone not lag and all that etc...

is ICS out for all phone companies?

i have GSII for Sprint by the way.

noob coming through
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom