Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and i'm still waiting for ICS 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

So is Jelly Bean only coming out for Nexus devices? Is the S3, One X, other ICS phones getting the update?
most of them are getting JB too, it just whenever they feel like pushing out the update, reason nexus get it first because its a google phone

So is Jelly Bean only coming out for Nexus devices? Is the S3, One X, other ICS phones getting the update?

Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, MOTO XOOM WIFI and the brand spanking new Nexus 7 is being released with Jelly Bean.

If aint a Nexus, get ready to wait and sit down for 6 months to a year for Jelly Bean, keep in mind OEM needs to Skin it, test it, skin it some more then send it to carriers to bloat it up with crapware, test it, test it, test, then send a ota update where something goes horribly wrong and wait another few months for more testing till you get Jelly Bean, then when you do KEY LIME PIE will be out.
laugh.gif

TEAM NEXUS>*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, MOTO XOOM WIFI and the brand spanking new Nexus 7 is being released with Jelly Bean.

If aint a Nexus, get ready to wait and sit down for 6 months to a year for Jelly Bean, keep in mind OEM needs to Skin it, test it, skin it some more then send it to carriers to bloat it up with crapware, test it, test it, test, then send a ota update where something goes horribly wrong and wait another few months for more testing till you get Jelly Bean, then when you do KEY LIME PIE will be out.
laugh.gif

TEAM NEXUS>*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my next phone gonna be a nexus phone, right now i'm good with my Galaxy Note, dat 5.3 inch screen
eek.gif

just preordered cause i noticed the cover is already out of stock, i dont want to wait a month after for restocks

going to the bank tomorrow

laugh.gif

TEAM NEXUS>*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this
exactly why i dont mess with other phones now
laugh.gif

brb wait 6 months for latest update
brb 6 months after that update a new version of the phone comes out

Thought about the galaxy nexus for 350 but would still rather get S3
laugh.gif
im more hardware than an os that will be here down the road.. And it can't be that much better than ics

I flashed JB on my Nexus and
eek.gif
the smoothness is unreal. Im gonna need the s3 to get JB before I even consider a different phone.

for those of you who dont have a Nexus, $350 brand new unlocked on Google Play is an amazing deal. If you end up using it for awhile and want to switch you can sell it for at least $220-$250. Retains its value pretty well

Today's keynote was alright, let down for me. I was expecting more, but the best thing they showed cose $1500!

Jellybean, 4.1? Why not just keep it ICS because that's REALLY what it is. A .1 increament for ICS = new name? STOP.

The Nexus 7 aka 7" iPod Touch Fire. Blah.

Curious to see how JB runs on my NS4G, wish I was eligible for an upgrade I've been rocking this phone for over a year now.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Today's keynote was alright, let down for me. I was expecting more, but the best thing they showed cose $1500!

Jellybean, 4.1? Why not just keep it ICS because that's REALLY what it is. A .1 increament for ICS = new name? STOP.

The Nexus 7 aka 7" iPod Touch Fire. Blah.
THIS

^^^Haters keep your hate. Either way this 4.1 is blazing responsive and either way the Galaxy tab is a beast for 200 dollars. You stop it

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

WHATS the best phone for Verizon right now? or thats coming out soon ( month or so )

As of now three best would probably be the S3, GNexus, and RAZR MAXX

Idk about anything upcoming, just gotta wait it out. Hopefully something good comes out soon or I'll just grab the iphone off contract and sell it whenever the next Nexus device comes out.

Obviously it is always nice to have a new user interface because it is different but at the end of the day performance out weighs anything and JB def delivers

Do Androids hold value well? I'm thinking of selling my white AT&T S3 w/ car charger and 32GB mini SD included when the iPhone 5 drops for hopefully $450, is that realistic? Or should I just return it now and save the hassle or trying to sell on CL? One more question
laugh.gif
is AT&T return policy 30 or 14 days when returning an upgrade?

im on Verizon and had the GN since day one, best phone VZW line up IMO. only weakness is the camera.

i just flashed the jellybean and its
pimp.gif
you cant go wrong with nexus always getting the latest updates 1st is a big deal to me.

i

Non-Nexus Owners=Jelly
tongue.gif

jk.

Jelly Bean is far from being incremental update, this was overhaul in terms of performance and added functionality.

VZW GNexus owners there is a Jelly Bean rom out there it works well, but 4G doesn't work, at your own risk
nerd.gif
(I haven't flashed it though and probably won't)

Non-Nexus Owners=Jelly
tongue.gif

jk.

Jelly Bean is far from being incremental update, this was overhaul in terms of performance and added functionality.

VZW GNexus owners there is a Jelly Bean rom out there it works well, but 4G doesn't work, at your own risk
nerd.gif
(I haven't flashed it though and probably won't)
im using the vicious Jellybean rom for Verizon GNexus. wifi signal is very weak though, but overall the rom and performance is very smooth

Back
Top Bottom