• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

So you guys still feeling the gnex over the gs3?

if updates matter to you, YES, if specs and the newest "fastest" out tickles your fancy then NO 

The camera on it is weak, I wanted to get it on vzw to hold me down till the next iPhone cause I'm tired of the 3G constraint but the camera quality is buns compared to my 4s

S3 finally dropping 7/1 @ Sprint, my wallet has been ready. That Nexus tablet is looking extra nice def peeked my wallet

might get a small usb flash drive like this one for the nexus tab

buffalo_8gb_21.jpg

JB looks perfect, it expands upon the awesome base ICS gave. GNex users, our time has come. JB preview will be posted after I/O is over on the AOSP page. #TeamNexus

Exactly what I was saying at work. The small improvements on JB are going to go a long way.

Now I just wait for the perfect phone to come out. *cough Note 2 cough*

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by omgitswes

How did you go about doing that?
My plan was to just order it off contract (not the SG3). I'm waiting to see if there's going to be a phone like the note on VZW

I was up for an upgrade, so I decided to do it before VZW rolled out the shared data plans.
The SA said I was grandfathered because it is the date of the upgrade and phone purchase that qualifies you for it, not when you receive the phone.
Wait, were you on 4G already? Cause they told me if I updated from my Droid X to a 4G phone that I'd lose my unlimited data.

They get paid to switch people to the shared data plans.

You have until the June 28th if you want to use an upgrade and keep unlimited data but since you're buying off contract it won't matter when you buy it.

Google Now looks
pimp.gif

I gotta upgrade myself in the Nexus line (currently sporting a NS4G). My phone is too far behind the times for me to handle.

I figure I'll wait it out until the new Nexus phone drops and sell off my phone and the wife's phone, buy her a Nexus too. Google
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

might get a small usb flash drive like this one for the nexus tab

buffalo_8gb_21.jpg

So it has a USB port? Or micro usb port?
I think it just might be a micro usb..the one to charge the tablet
tired.gif

I'm sure they could have done better than 16GBs but at the same time there's cloud services and what not.
Never had a tablet so I can't really say what the average amount of space will be used, but majority of the time the only big files downloaded are movies.
16GBs shouldn't be a problem at all.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Google Now looks
pimp.gif

I gotta upgrade myself in the Nexus line (currently sporting a NS4G). My phone is too far behind the times for me to handle.

I figure I'll wait it out until the new Nexus phone drops and sell off my phone and the wife's phone, buy her a Nexus too. Google
pimp.gif

You do know that the NS4g is getting JB too right? Just a heads up.

im kinda dissapointed at teh lack of sd slot but whatever will still purchase the 16 for 249.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Google Now looks
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

You do know that the NS4g is getting JB too right? Just a heads up.
I'm fully aware. But let's be real, who would pick a NS4G vs a GS or the new Sexus Nexus device?
My phone has trouble with ICS as it is sometimes haha

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

If you want to watch the Google I/O Conference live here you GO!

dammm i forgottt

can someone just summarize I/O for me like the highlights?

Way too much information for me and i had a busy day and was able catch the major parts of the conference live....

mp3911, I'm jelly[pun intended]

If you have ***GSM Nexus*** At your own risk if you want Jelly Bean now

Overall I'm pressed with each and every product Google announced, I will be copping the Nexus 7 and the NEXUS Q(maybe for my birthday gift
wink.gif
)

Google Now, is what I need for my busy schedule can't wait for that.

JellyBean being flashed on the NEX as we speak... will report back soon....
**Edit: 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WOW!!!
sick.gif
I really couldnt grasp how much smoother Android could get, as ICS is super smooth, but JellyBean is waaaayyy smoother
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  Its very noticeable. iOS smooth.  There is barely any touch input lag.  This Project Butter was definitely a success.  And the new notification pane is greatness
pimp.gif
.   Google Now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Team Nexus >*

Guys, just flash through ROM Manager! Koush just uploaded the build for GSM GNex users. CDMA, you guys will get yours soon.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

If you want to watch the Google I/O Conference live here you GO!

dammm i forgottt

can someone just summarize I/O for me like the highlights?

Way too much information for me and i had a busy day and was able catch the major parts of the conference live....

mp3911, I'm jelly[pun intended]

If you have ***GSM Nexus*** At your own risk if you want Jelly Bean now

Overall I'm pressed with each and every product Google announced, I will be copping the Nexus 7 and the NEXUS Q(maybe for my birthday gift
wink.gif
)

Google Now, is what I need for my busy schedule can't wait for that.
good lookin my dude
pimp.gif

and this guy talking sounds white i would never guess he was black if i just heard his voice
laugh.gif

So is Jelly Bean only coming out for Nexus devices? Is the S3, One X, other ICS phones getting the update?

Back
Top Bottom