• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok quick qestion about the battery charging thing.

SO i got a new phone last night (returned defective one).

I let the phone die out

I turned it off

I charged it over night.

Disconected at 630 am

Its 910 and I am down to 75%.

My question is, DO I NEED TO LET IT DIE AGAIN AND CHARGE IT OVER NIGHT? Or was that a one time thing? I want to save the batery on this thing. I dont have a charger at work and I dont want the phone to die.

I let the phone die out

I turned it off

I charged it over night.

Disconected at 630 am

My question is, DO I NEED TO LET IT DIE AGAIN AND CHARGE IT OVER NIGHT? Or was that a one time thing? I want to save the batery on this thing. I dont have a charger at work and I dont want the phone to die.

Originally Posted by djaward

I let the phone die out

I turned it off

I charged it over night.

Disconected at 630 am

Turn off 4G when your not using it. Its a battery Hog. Especially if you dont have great 4G coverage where you are and it is always searching for a better connection. I dont know all the Epic battery tweaks but changing the update schedule of apps and background data use helped me on my EVO. I would assume most of that is similar on the Epic aside from all the sense stuff.

And not for nothing, but Samsung's Batteries are kinda known to suck. My boy has a Moment and he is always looking for an outlet to plug his phone in.

Originally Posted by djaward

I let the phone die out

I turned it off

I charged it over night.

Disconected at 630 am

Turn off 4G when your not using it. Its a battery Hog. Especially if you dont have great 4G coverage where you are and it is always searching for a better connection. I dont know all the Epic battery tweaks but changing the update schedule of apps and background data use helped me on my EVO. I would assume most of that is similar on the Epic aside from all the sense stuff.

And not for nothing, but Samsung's Batteries are kinda known to suck. My boy has a Moment and he is always looking for an outlet to plug his phone in.

4g is always off since I dont have it in my area. I turn off the bluetooth when Im not using it. Ive done so much to the phone but the battery is still going down. I guess the only way to enjoy the phone is when its connected or fully charged.

4g is always off since I dont have it in my area. I turn off the bluetooth when Im not using it. Ive done so much to the phone but the battery is still going down. I guess the only way to enjoy the phone is when its connected or fully charged.

Are you ok wifi? Default settings for galaxy s turn wifi off every time the screen cuts out. Go to wifi settings and hit the menu button. Turn wifi sleep policy to never. Saves tons of battery life.

Are you ok wifi? Default settings for galaxy s turn wifi off every time the screen cuts out. Go to wifi settings and hit the menu button. Turn wifi sleep policy to never. Saves tons of battery life.

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

x2_2dd4e5b
DROID DOES 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my setup

how did you get this?
goto the market and download gameboid then head over to coolrom.com (my fav rom site) and get any gba rom you want. You can do it from your phone's web browser.

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

x2_2dd4e5b
DROID DOES 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my setup

how did you get this?
goto the market and download gameboid then head over to coolrom.com (my fav rom site) and get any gba rom you want. You can do it from your phone's web browser.

ok so I'm having a problem with my keyboards on my EVO. I can't switch input methods from stock to anything else. Yes the boxes are checked, long press and everything, but no-go. anyone else ever had this issue? please help!

ok so I'm having a problem with my keyboards on my EVO. I can't switch input methods from stock to anything else. Yes the boxes are checked, long press and everything, but no-go. anyone else ever had this issue? please help!

any vibrant or galaxy 2 owners on here?

i was going to cop the g2, but things aren't looking to good i've been on xda the last few days and people are having problems. with the loose hinge and on top of the the phone only has 1.2gb of internal memory when its advertised to have 4gb, and getting root to work isn't going smoothly either

i was going to cop the g2, but things aren't looking to good i've been on xda the last few days and people are having problems. with the loose hinge and on top of the the phone only has 1.2gb of internal memory when its advertised to have 4gb, and getting root to work isn't going smoothly either

Back
Top Bottom