• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

YOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I got in so much trouble cuz of this son.
Man bro, this is NOT GOOD
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

How did you fix yours?

I switched to handcent, hopefully that cures it...I dont know if it's my rom, kernel problem, etc.
Lmao, exactly what I did!

Son i've gotten paranoid to the point that if I'm texting two chicks consecutively, I have to text one of my boys with a dummy message..JUST to create that buffer zone between the two separate threads!

REAL SH*T!

laugh.gif
I'm sending real generic messages to people until I feel safe

Mastermind-does the apk work for the Evo?

YOOOOOOOOO!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

How did you fix yours?

I switched to handcent, hopefully that cures it...I dont know if it's my rom, kernel problem, etc.

Son i've gotten paranoid to the point that if I'm texting two chicks consecutively, I have to text one of my boys with a dummy message..JUST to create that buffer zone between the two separate threads!

REAL SH*T!

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

How did you fix yours?

REAL SH*T!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I try not to be specific at all. I haven't experienced it, but someone on another site said that they delete all conversations except for the person they will be texting before they send a message and that it works ...

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

How did you fix yours?

REAL SH*T!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I try not to be specific at all. I haven't experienced it, but someone on another site said that they delete all conversations except for the person they will be texting before they send a message and that it works ...

eek.gif
SONN!! Buffer Zone though? thats not good @ all.
30t6p3b.gif
People tellin me that i never sent anything to them or replied. The fox goin on. First the "Android 9016 SMS Voicemail and now this?"
indifferent.gif

Launcher Pro Plus
Pros:- customizable docks
-up to 5 rows of icons
-swipe up/down gestures
-custom fit widgets (hard to do).
-Easy to navigate through and adjust things

Cons:-difficult to move widgets together, some stuff always ends up behind others (if you're into fitting widgets together)
-Small Icons.
-You have to depend on the app launcher being in the launcher to access apps

ADW EX
Pros: -Remove or add dock
- Customize Icon Sizes
-Custom fit widgets perfectly
-move your icons just about anywhere
-Change the look of your icons without having to use a widget.
-Swipe up and down gestures
-Move the trashcan from top to bottom
-move the app launcher anywhere or use the swipe function

Cons: Difficult to navigate through
- takes a while to get everything setup correctly

Hope this helps

eek.gif
SONN!! Buffer Zone though? thats not good @ all.
30t6p3b.gif
People tellin me that i never sent anything to them or replied. The fox goin on. First the "Android 9016 SMS Voicemail and now this?"
indifferent.gif

Launcher Pro Plus
Pros:- customizable docks
-up to 5 rows of icons
-swipe up/down gestures
-custom fit widgets (hard to do).
-Easy to navigate through and adjust things

Cons:-difficult to move widgets together, some stuff always ends up behind others (if you're into fitting widgets together)
-Small Icons.
-You have to depend on the app launcher being in the launcher to access apps

ADW EX
Pros: -Remove or add dock
- Customize Icon Sizes
-Custom fit widgets perfectly
-move your icons just about anywhere
-Change the look of your icons without having to use a widget.
-Swipe up and down gestures
-Move the trashcan from top to bottom
-move the app launcher anywhere or use the swipe function

Cons: Difficult to navigate through
- takes a while to get everything setup correctly

Hope this helps

Originally Posted by illfrozn

REAL SH*T!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
bro i sent my boss a message saying "%!!+ that !+@+@ got me working in some bum #!@ area" when i was trying to send to my brother. just texted him right after like wrong person.

more *$%* has happened because of this but it doesnt send to the wrong person it puts you in the wrong convo when  you click one so i just delete them all all the time and just make new messages now

Originally Posted by illfrozn

REAL SH*T!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
bro i sent my boss a message saying "%!!+ that !+@+@ got me working in some bum #!@ area" when i was trying to send to my brother. just texted him right after like wrong person.

more *$%* has happened because of this but it doesnt send to the wrong person it puts you in the wrong convo when  you click one so i just delete them all all the time and just make new messages now

Fancy Widgets...if you don't have an HTC phone. It has animated weather like HTC sense does and some nice themes.

Fancy Widgets...if you don't have an HTC phone. It has animated weather like HTC sense does and some nice themes.

YOOOOOOOOO!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

How did you fix yours?

REAL SH*T!

Handcent does it too. It's an OS problem.

It hasn't happened to me since I started using roms though. But yeah it got me in trouble a couple of times

YOOOOOOOOO!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

How did you fix yours?

REAL SH*T!

Handcent does it too. It's an OS problem.

It hasn't happened to me since I started using roms though. But yeah it got me in trouble a couple of times

Back
Top Bottom