Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

1320949230294.jpg

I was able to get a live model in my hands, and its extremely nice. However the screen is very vibrant like the samsung amoled screen but this uses something else and you can see that pentile crap on it. The UI is very nice but its to "BUSY". Overall if you look pass the small flaws its a really nice looking phone to hold in your hands and pull it out and have people be amazed of what your holding. Especially since everyone has an iPhone, your getting something much much better than a iPhone.

Rather still get the Galaxy Nexus

So it has a screen full of dots and a bloated OS?
3553823280_thanks_but_no_thanks_xlarge.jpeg

The dots are to eye of the beholder, but I'm a person who pays attention detail so i can see it. But you can't knock cause its highly engineered phone i've ever held in my hand. Keep your eyes on the nexus though.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

1320949230294.jpg

I was able to get a live model in my hands, and its extremely nice. However the screen is very vibrant like the samsung amoled screen but this uses something else and you can see that pentile crap on it. The UI is very nice but its to "BUSY". Overall if you look pass the small flaws its a really nice looking phone to hold in your hands and pull it out and have people be amazed of what your holding. Especially since everyone has an iPhone, your getting something much much better than a iPhone.

So it has a screen full of dots and a bloated OS?
3553823280_thanks_but_no_thanks_xlarge.jpeg

The dots are to eye of the beholder, but I'm a person who pays attention detail so i can see it. But you can't knock cause its highly engineered phone i've ever held in my hand. Keep your eyes on the nexus though.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yea, mine is trash also........When i go to GPS, i can be on the other side of the city, but it will show that im at the last place i used the GPS at, on the other side of the city.......But when i turn the phone, it will turn as if im headed the right direction, but im not even in that area.
mine won't even lock on.  on xda very few people admit to having problems.  but those dudes will defend a phone that they own to death like samsung pays them.

Mine locks pretty quick. Do you have all three options clicked? Use Wireless Network, Use GPS, and use sensors. This is how I have it and it is almost instant.

Yup I do. It doesn't make a difference. I think it's the radio.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yea, mine is trash also........When i go to GPS, i can be on the other side of the city, but it will show that im at the last place i used the GPS at, on the other side of the city.......But when i turn the phone, it will turn as if im headed the right direction, but im not even in that area.
mine won't even lock on.  on xda very few people admit to having problems.  but those dudes will defend a phone that they own to death like samsung pays them.

Mine locks pretty quick. Do you have all three options clicked? Use Wireless Network, Use GPS, and use sensors. This is how I have it and it is almost instant.

Yup I do. It doesn't make a difference. I think it's the radio.

Whats the best video chat app? Tango seems to crash, and oovoo only works periodically before closing out.

Whats the best video chat app? Tango seems to crash, and oovoo only works periodically before closing out.

Have we still not found a way to port Android to the HP TouchPads? I bought this for nothing then because it's current OS sucks. I might as well put it on CL or eBay

Have we still not found a way to port Android to the HP TouchPads? I bought this for nothing then because it's current OS sucks. I might as well put it on CL or eBay

1320949230294.jpg

In most cases, ignorance is not bliss............in this case, it is.
Sometimes i whish i didnt know much about tech stuff and could look past stuff like the pen tile screen..............its starting to annoy me.

1320949230294.jpg

In most cases, ignorance is not bliss............in this case, it is.
Sometimes i whish i didnt know much about tech stuff and could look past stuff like the pen tile screen..............its starting to annoy me.

To all the Sprint users, if you use either wireless tether or through the usb, does Sprint keeps tabs on that and cap it? Even though the data plan is 'unlimited'?

To all the Sprint users, if you use either wireless tether or through the usb, does Sprint keeps tabs on that and cap it? Even though the data plan is 'unlimited'?

I think I'm copping the rezound. Only thing I don't like is the back part is bulky. I'm not fond of moto blur so the razr is a pass. And the galaxy is just OD in size and the gpu is not impressive. Also don't like how it does not have a memory card slot.

I think I'm copping the rezound. Only thing I don't like is the back part is bulky. I'm not fond of moto blur so the razr is a pass. And the galaxy is just OD in size and the gpu is not impressive. Also don't like how it does not have a memory card slot.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Just got my GS II for Sprint. Super wet
pimp.gif

Now I got one year left on my VZW and two years on my Sprint. An upgrade every year is what's up.
your gps work? mine is trash.  i'm about to have to have sprint swap out my phone.  i just hate having to restore all my apps and $+** so i've put it off.
Yeah, perfectly. I'm in a big market though (Bay Area) IDK if that has anything to do with it.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Just got my GS II for Sprint. Super wet
pimp.gif

Now I got one year left on my VZW and two years on my Sprint. An upgrade every year is what's up.
your gps work? mine is trash.  i'm about to have to have sprint swap out my phone.  i just hate having to restore all my apps and $+** so i've put it off.
Yeah, perfectly. I'm in a big market though (Bay Area) IDK if that has anything to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom