• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm newb to Android phones and I just recently got the G2X. So far I've DL'ed the Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo Mail and ESPN ScoreCenter apps. I looked at the list of apps on the first page, but is there anything else y'all recommend?

This is my first smartphone. Yes, I know I'm mad late.
laugh.gif

I'm newb to Android phones and I just recently got the G2X. So far I've DL'ed the Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo Mail and ESPN ScoreCenter apps. I looked at the list of apps on the first page, but is there anything else y'all recommend?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif
me too dog..
grin.gif

ive been killin my battery from just being in the market lookin for apps..

right now im just trying to figure out how to get my music from my pc to my phone.. everytime i hook it up my computer gives me the blue screen..
mad.gif

laugh.gif
me too dog..
grin.gif

right now im just trying to figure out how to get my music from my pc to my phone.. everytime i hook it up my computer gives me the blue screen..
mad.gif

For all of you getting phones now, the only ones you should consider are the GSII's, particularly the AT&T and Sprint versions. The Galaxy Nexus is definitely worth the wait for Verizon, and T-Mobile is stuck with some decent phones, with the best being the GSII, even though it's not as good as the other variants.

For all of you getting phones now, the only ones you should consider are the GSII's, particularly the AT&T and Sprint versions. The Galaxy Nexus is definitely worth the wait for Verizon, and T-Mobile is stuck with some decent phones, with the best being the GSII, even though it's not as good as the other variants.

Originally Posted by eC

laugh.gif
me too dog..
grin.gif

mad.gif

Are you connecting your phone to your computer during boot up or after it's full up?

Originally Posted by eC

laugh.gif
me too dog..
grin.gif

mad.gif

Are you connecting your phone to your computer during boot up or after it's full up?

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I am running on CM7 and my phone no longer plays .wma files. Any way to fix this?

If its stock music player then nope. use power amp or winamp
Good looking out, are they battery killers? Also are there any ways I can keep my battery lasting longer? I find myself charging my phone a lot.

It shouldn't drain your battery like that since its not streaming music.Cm7 should have a CPU setting play around with it and see how you r battery goes. I usually have mines on smartass.

I am running on CM7 and my phone no longer plays .wma files. Any way to fix this?

Good looking out, are they battery killers? Also are there any ways I can keep my battery lasting longer? I find myself charging my phone a lot.

It shouldn't drain your battery like that since its not streaming music.Cm7 should have a CPU setting play around with it and see how you r battery goes. I usually have mines on smartass.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by freshKRN

can anyone tell me how to get my phone looking like this please?

P1VEN11.jpg
What phone do you have? Looks like a widget locker (found in the market) lockscreen, and a MIUI rom using LauncherPro or a different launcher for the dock. The clock looks like its minimalistic text widget which can also be found in the market.
Ok NT I have both widget locker and Launcher Pro, I just need the wallpapers just like the ones above. Does anyone know where I can get them?! I've been looking for weeks. Any help is much appreciated.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by freshKRN

can anyone tell me how to get my phone looking like this please?

P1VEN11.jpg
What phone do you have? Looks like a widget locker (found in the market) lockscreen, and a MIUI rom using LauncherPro or a different launcher for the dock. The clock looks like its minimalistic text widget which can also be found in the market.
Ok NT I have both widget locker and Launcher Pro, I just need the wallpapers just like the ones above. Does anyone know where I can get them?! I've been looking for weeks. Any help is much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

either way it still does it.. i downloaded htc sync to see if that would help but no.. i guess ima have to figure out some other way..
ohwell.gif

either way it still does it.. i downloaded htc sync to see if that would help but no.. i guess ima have to figure out some other way..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eC

ohwell.gif
use another usb port on the comp. try one of the back ports

Originally Posted by eC

ohwell.gif
use another usb port on the comp. try one of the back ports

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Look in Tetsujin23's sig.

Sorry not in there
frown.gif
I do not have those wallpaper but I do have the dock and widget locker. Check goodfon.com for the walls, I'm sure they're there.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Look in Tetsujin23's sig.

Sorry not in there
frown.gif
I do not have those wallpaper but I do have the dock and widget locker. Check goodfon.com for the walls, I'm sure they're there.

Thanks again bro.

Back
Top Bottom