• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Didnt they announce that like 6 months ago? Anyways new Facebook update, MUCH MUCH better. Looks great and acts similar to the .com, its about damn time. 
Anybody taking advantage of Google's 10 downloads for 10 cents deal? Since they have 10 billion downloads they are letting premium apps go for 10 cents! Today I bought Flick Golf and Beautiful Widgets

^ Didnt they announce that like 6 months ago? Anyways new Facebook update, MUCH MUCH better. Looks great and acts similar to the .com, its about damn time. 
Anybody taking advantage of Google's 10 downloads for 10 cents deal? Since they have 10 billion downloads they are letting premium apps go for 10 cents! Today I bought Flick Golf and Beautiful Widgets

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

lg nitro hd, idk how to root though, im coming off an iphone
You bought the Nitro HD over a Galaxy S II? 
30t6p3b.gif

I sold out android fam lol.. I traded in my galaxy s2 for the iphone 4s within my 14 days.. I just did it cause I have never had an iphone and they seem to hold their value alot longer.. Like i could prolly trade my iphone 4s for sg 2 like 6months from now easy if i chose to do so.. But 6 months from now it will prolly be 2 better android phones than the galaxy s2 that people will be checking for.. Have to think about value when u sign a 2 year contract lol

I will be back fam

Why would you downgrade like that? take advantage of a great phone now, the 4s is a very simple phone.

I sold out android fam lol.. I traded in my galaxy s2 for the iphone 4s within my 14 days.. I just did it cause I have never had an iphone and they seem to hold their value alot longer.. Like i could prolly trade my iphone 4s for sg 2 like 6months from now easy if i chose to do so.. But 6 months from now it will prolly be 2 better android phones than the galaxy s2 that people will be checking for.. Have to think about value when u sign a 2 year contract lol

I will be back fam

Why would you downgrade like that? take advantage of a great phone now, the 4s is a very simple phone.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

im gonna stock up...i got fruit ninja, sketchbook, read it later, minecraft, swiftkey trying to get the best stuff so i can use on a tablet later

im gonna stock up...i got fruit ninja, sketchbook, read it later, minecraft, swiftkey trying to get the best stuff so i can use on a tablet later

up just in case someone has a question about nexus s or android in general and does not go past page 1

up just in case someone has a question about nexus s or android in general and does not go past page 1

30t6p3b.gif
i didnt want the same phone as my friend
frown.gif
Gotta be kidding .. The S2 is one of the best Android phones on the market.

30t6p3b.gif
i didnt want the same phone as my friend
frown.gif
Gotta be kidding .. The S2 is one of the best Android phones on the market.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

^What phone do you have? Rooted yet?

I saw you had battery issues with your phone. I'd suggest the root. When I first got my Thunderbolt, I probably had less than 6 hours of battery life. After rooting, I can go the whole day on one charge.

please guide me on how to root my thunderbolt.....i switched from a evo with an extended battery when i was with sprint....and this battery on the thunderbolt sucks

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

^What phone do you have? Rooted yet?

I saw you had battery issues with your phone. I'd suggest the root. When I first got my Thunderbolt, I probably had less than 6 hours of battery life. After rooting, I can go the whole day on one charge.

please guide me on how to root my thunderbolt.....i switched from a evo with an extended battery when i was with sprint....and this battery on the thunderbolt sucks

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

It was out of battery so i charged it and a screen of the android dude digging dirt comes up and it says

"Downloading. Do not turn off target!!!!"

Wth is happening? Is there anyway for me to delete EVERYTHING on the phone?

Like, reboot the whole thing. And can i get the phone and switch it to my plan on Verizon? 

Im not sure if this phone is still active but how can i deactivate it so i can use it for my number?

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

It was out of battery so i charged it and a screen of the android dude digging dirt comes up and it says

"Downloading. Do not turn off target!!!!"

Wth is happening? Is there anyway for me to delete EVERYTHING on the phone?

Like, reboot the whole thing. And can i get the phone and switch it to my plan on Verizon? 

Im not sure if this phone is still active but how can i deactivate it so i can use it for my number?

Decided to get the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket. I dont know why I didnt make the switch long time ago the iPhone 4 was trash and as said in here too simple.

Anyone recommend anything? I have rooted the phone. Any good ROM for the Skyrocket. I know theres Cyanogenmod but not sure yet how to exactly get it on here with RomManager. Any help? Thanks!

Decided to get the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket. I dont know why I didnt make the switch long time ago the iPhone 4 was trash and as said in here too simple.

Anyone recommend anything? I have rooted the phone. Any good ROM for the Skyrocket. I know theres Cyanogenmod but not sure yet how to exactly get it on here with RomManager. Any help? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom