Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Engadget Galaxy S3 review

" the GS III survived a whole day under extremely intensive use, including running benchmarks that sap a ton of energy. It also lasted somewhere between 8.5 hours and 9.5 hours on our battery run-down test."

LIl-B-swag.gif

my sole beef with the Galaxy S2 was battery life and now that's been fixed
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Engadget prefers the One X over the GS3, touchjizz and its boring design is holding it back. Great battery life though with the quad core Exynos and no LTE

I have the samsung GS2.

Do I need to update the o/s or whatever? I do the typical app updates.

I also want to find better fonts. Any ideas? Alot of the free ones turn out funky looking.

is there anyway to run a N7000 note on 3g or 4g? my friend bought one and has it on straight talk unlimited data, but it runs on edge 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

is there anyway to run a N7000 note on 3g or 4g? my friend bought one and has it on straight talk unlimited data, but it runs on edge 
sick.gif
what sim did he buy? he supposed to have purchased a att sim 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

sick.gif
he told me he bought a straight talk sim . asked him if it was possible to use a ATT go sim

sick.gif
he told me he bought a straight talk sim . asked him if it was possible to use a ATT go sim
they give you the option to pick either tmobile or att sim cards, so he probably got the tmobile one, dont think its possible for him to use the go sim 

so i finally flashed a rom to my note i went with paranoid android hybrid rom instead of going pure cm9, its 0.1 but its so smooth damn its nice its not a tablet mode rom (they say tablet mode roms are bad for the phone) but hybrid mix between tablet phone, lets you change the dpi settings per app so you can have an app in mobile mode if you want or tablet...i know nexus users got it last month try it if you can...something like this with s-pen abilities would be perfect for the note!

so i finally flashed a rom to my note i went with paranoid android hybrid rom instead of going pure cm9, its 0.1 but its so smooth damn its nice its not a tablet mode rom (they say tablet mode roms are bad for the phone) but hybrid mix between tablet phone, lets you change the dpi settings per app so you can have an app in mobile mode if you want or tablet...i know nexus users got it last month try it if you can...something like this with s-pen abilities would be perfect for the note!
Joe Billionaire. I want to try the Official Samsung leak for ICS...the latest one has the new S Pen apps on it and is supposedly very stable. I been out the game since Froyo. You think you can help me with the instructions to do it? Don't sweat it if you are too busy my dude.

Man I can't wait to June 1st to get the Evo. I should have not given up my upgrade to my cousin last month.

I might root this one. I hope the way it plays music is better than the first EVO 4G

well im officially joined Team Nexus. Purchased the GSM model Galaxy Nexus today, came from the Amaze. Just finished rooting and now downloading some ROMS. This phone is sick!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Swamp

^ What was wrong with ur Amaze thats just as good as a phone lol!

nothing really, just wasn't feeling Sense like i thought i would when i got the phone.  Before that I had the Nexus One, so yea im back on the stock aosp look.

they give you the option to pick either tmobile or att sim cards, so he probably got the tmobile one, dont think its possible for him to use the go sim 
thanks Joe he has the wrong one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Man I can't wait to June 1st to get the Evo. I should have not given up my upgrade to my cousin last month.

I might root this one. I hope the way it plays music is better than the first EVO 4G
Don't know if you got Beats headphones, but the EVO LTE's audio is nice! Haven't rooted yet, but battery life is amazing! Not worried about HTC and the bootloader, this phone is nice. An excellent replacement for my OG EVO.

http://
szvig3.jpg

Originally Posted by odog24

should i get a galaxy tab 7 for 180?

I wouldnt.  The Tab 7 is too old and isnt worth it.  The Galaxy Tab 7 is 2 software versions behind the current tablets on the market.  Just save up a little more and get a more up to date tablet if you have to have one.

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

Originally Posted by odog24

should i get a galaxy tab 7 for 180?

I wouldnt.  The Tab 7 is too old and isnt worth it.  The Galaxy Tab 7 is 2 software versions behind the current tablets on the market.  Just save up a little more and get a more up to date tablet if you have to have one.

Wait till June or July when Google release their sub- $200 tablet. No need to spend 180 on a aging device.

Originally Posted by mrtito32

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Don't know if you got Beats headphones, but the EVO LTE's audio is nice! Haven't rooted yet, but battery life is amazing! Not worried about HTC and the bootloader, this phone is nice. An excellent replacement for my OG EVO.

Ok that's great I was deciding between the Tours and the 50's one. I not a big fan of over the ear headphones.
Seems like people really hate the Tours. It would of been great to go with the color scheme of the EVO but I'm gonna trust the majority on this one and not get the Tours.
My Slime love his powerbeats though that can be an option

Battery life that just made my day specially how my Evo4g is surviving right now

Back
Top Bottom