• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol iphone is irrelevant it could have 20 gigs of ram and a 8 cores but still have the POS operating system IOS

If that really is the iPhone, i'll probably go with the Galaxy S3 or One X. That "wow" factor is not there. I wasnt impressed with the S3 at first but I'm liking it more and more.

In the meanwhile I've been using a Galaxy Nexus and vanilla android >> skins.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

roll.gif
at yall not catching my obvious sarcasm

It seems like most of NT's sarcasm detectors need tune ups 
laugh.gif

It's okay bro, I saw what you did there.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I am running AOKP on my Note.  Honestly, after you switch you won't want the OTA....unless you like Touch Wiz that much.
What do you like so much about AOKP?  I'm a newbie so can you put me on?  Thanks!
Well AOKP is pretty much Vanilla Android. No skins. No bloat.  Also, it comes with Theme Changer installed
info or link to AOKP ICS please
happy.gif

T-mobile heads, here's some release info on upcoming devices:
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
  • T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Phoenix) – July 11th
  • T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Buddy) – July 11th
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Ceramic White – July 11th
  • Samsung Galaxy Note – July 11th
[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]think i'll stick with the Galaxy Nexus, but that Note is calling me[/font]

ASUS Nexus 7 Tablet Outed In Benchmark Running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

Google-Nexus-tab-550x390.jpg

It wouldn’t be the first time a benchmark site has outed an Android device, and it looks like it wont be the last. The 7-inch ASUS Nexus 7 was just outed in a Rightware Basemark ES 2.0 Taiji benchmark, and it clues us in to a few details surrounding the mysterious budget tablet Google has up their sleeves (and will no doubt use to take over the world).
You can see from the screenshot above the device will have a 1280×768 resolution display, Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core (there were rumblings that it could launch with a dual-core to cut costs) and the kicker (as taken from the raw data found in the benchmark) — Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.

“os

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

It wouldn’t be the first time a benchmark site has outed an Android device, and it looks like it wont be the last. The 7-inch ASUS Nexus 7 was just outed in a Rightware Basemark ES 2.0 Taiji benchmark, and it clues us in to a few details surrounding the mysterious budget tablet Google has up their sleeves (and will no doubt use to take over the world).
You can see from the screenshot above the device will have a 1280×768 resolution display, Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core (there were rumblings that it could launch with a dual-core to cut costs) and the kicker (as taken from the raw data found in the benchmark) — Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.

“os

Originally Posted by odog24

“os

laugh.gif
 i had planned to go buy that galaxy tab 2 7.0 today, then when i found out about the nexus i was like ill just return it when the nexus comes out but now im feelin i should just wait and let the kindle fire hold me over. 
does anyone have a rooted fire with 6.31?

Yea keep using the kindle fire, the tab 2 7.0 is in the same ballpark in terms of performance maybe little more, and touchwiz on this tablet runis pure ICS. Its just has better tricks than the kindle fire like the peel remote ir blaster etc.
im having trouble rooting it tho 
frown.gif

but when im using the kindle and watching a movie off prime it freezes and i have to restart it or im in a heavy youtube session it freezes. this nexus tablet cant come soon enough.

any word if the nexus tablet will be wifi only or can we also use sims?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

• Samsung Galaxy Note – July 11th??
[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]think i'll stick with the Galaxy Nexus, but that Note is calling me[/font]
Quick question..T-Mobile has a 30 day return/exchange period when purchasing a new phone under contract correct? So if I buy the S3 on June 20 then come back on July 11 and say the phone is giving me issues and I'd rather the Note, would I be able to do so?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Regal Black

• Samsung Galaxy Note – July 11th??
Quick question..T-Mobile has a 30 day return/exchange period when purchasing a new phone under contract correct? So if I buy the S3 on June 20 then come back on July 11 and say the phone is giving me issues and I'd rather the Note, would I be able to do so?

You don't even have to lie, just walk into the store and say that you want the Note instead, and pay the difference if there is one. Make sure you don't damage that SIII though.
$%^# all of you Nexus, Note, and One X users though. I'm still rocking with ICS on the Captivate because I'm a poor HS senior
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i had planned to go buy that galaxy tab 2 7.0 today, then when i found out about the nexus i was like ill just return it when the nexus comes out but now im feelin i should just wait and let the kindle fire hold me over. 
does anyone have a rooted fire with 6.31?

Yea keep using the kindle fire, the tab 2 7.0 is in the same ballpark in terms of performance maybe little more, and touchwiz on this tablet runis pure ICS. Its just has better tricks than the kindle fire like the peel remote ir blaster etc.
im having trouble rooting it tho 
frown.gif

but when im using the kindle and watching a movie off prime it freezes and i have to restart it or im in a heavy youtube session it freezes. this nexus tablet cant come soon enough.

any word if the nexus tablet will be wifi only or can we also use sims?

If were to guess it will be wifi to keep production cost low and Asus doesn't really mess with 3G/4G internal Sims.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Team Nexus
pimp.gif
. Running this Paranoid ROM and it is
eek.gif

Its nice huh i mentioned it a few pages back. any tips or dpi settings? im still working on mine im really hoping the note version updates soon i want that easy click to phone/tablet mode per app

Back
Top Bottom