• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Google Nexus 10 leaks: Android 4.2, Exynos 5250 (1.7GHz), 2,560 x 1,600 resolution

Internally, there's (reportedly) a dual-core 1.7GHz Samsung Exynos 5250, a Mali-T604 GPU, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage (though no microSD expansion slot), a 5 megapixel rear-facing camera, NFC / WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and a Super AMOLED panel with a drool-worthy 2,560 x 1,600 screen resolution -- yeah, that's well into "Retina" territory at 298.9 pixels per inch. You may recognize that Exynos 5250 from Google's recently released $249 Chromebook, but here, it's being used to push Android 4.2.

Google Nexus 10 leaks: Android 4.2, Exynos 5250 (1.7GHz), 2,560 x 1,600 resolution

Internally, there's (reportedly) a dual-core 1.7GHz Samsung Exynos 5250, a Mali-T604 GPU, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage (though no microSD expansion slot), a 5 megapixel rear-facing camera, NFC / WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and a Super AMOLED panel with a drool-worthy 2,560 x 1,600 screen resolution -- yeah, that's well into "Retina" territory at 298.9 pixels per inch. You may recognize that Exynos 5250 from Google's recently released $249 Chromebook, but here, it's being used to push Android 4.2.

[COLOR=#red]That's horrid. Can't roll with Samsung on this one, Nexus or not.

That thick a** bezel is hideous and overall it looks like something released in 2008. Ok it's Nexus, but so what? Android rules the smartphone arena. The tablets are lacking.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Did anyone receive an update from T-Mobile recently?

I got an OTA last night and got gassed thinking it was Jellybean.
laugh.gif

I'm just curious as to what the update did.

-Drew
damn you guys till aint on jelly bean
mean.gif

lol
word, lol. galaxy nexus GSM on here, got a a MIN ago.

i want a galaxy note 2, but jellybean is so dope, my phone don't even feel old...guess imma sit it out till da next phone cycle.

i want a galaxy note 2, but jellybean is so dope, my phone don't even feel old...guess imma sit it out till da next phone cycle.

This. Note 2 looks bananas but my Gnex does everything i need it to and then some. Still a perfectly capable phone so i feel no need to cop anything new right now.

That Nexus 10 looks like ****. If that's the final design, I'm incredibly underwhelmed. It can have all the specs in the world, but looking like that? Damn.

That Nexus 10 looks like ****. If that's the final design, I'm incredibly underwhelmed. It can have all the specs in the world, but looking like that? Damn.
[COLOR=#red]
:smh: at it looking like an upgraded Leapfrog Tablet. Samsung dropped the ball on the aesthetics for sure. HTC would have probably done a better job in that department.[/COLOR]

LOL , that nexus tablet is boo boo son. sheesh, I`m gonna assume they made it look like that for it to be cheap or something.

Agree that it's not the best looking design, specs are pretty nice though. If it's cheap enough i'll cop for my parents for christmas.

The LG Nexus 4 was lost at a bar (no, really)

Remember all of that hubbub about an iPhone 4 prototype being left in a bar a couple years back? Yup, that happened with a Nexus 4 prototype as well. Back in September, the bartender at a popular San Francisco bar came across an interesting phone. Seeing so many phones every night left at the establishment, he didn't think much of it. When a patron at the bar that was more in tune with the current Google rumor mill noticed it was the LG Nexus 4, they knew they had an important device on their hands.

As the story goes, the bartender was quickly in contact directly with security detail at Google, and eventually arranged a meeting to retrieve the device. It's quite a story, and we recommend you take a look at the source link for the full saga (and some more pictures). We've also got the video of the device for you after the break.

http://www.androidcentral.com/lg-nexus-4-was-lost-bar-no-really

When will they ever learn to stop bringing phones to bars... And how you going to lose a phone, and then threatened the people who found it AND called you to return it... :smh:

Did anyone receive an update from T-Mobile recently?

I got an OTA last night and got gassed thinking it was Jellybean. :lol:

I'm just curious as to what the update did.

-Drew

damn you guys till aint on jelly bean :smh:

lol

but the galaxy note 2 ships with jellybean bruh

its dumb, but these guys gotta use the phones everywhere when testing it I know when I worked for Verizon theres this dude who use to carry around like 5 diff unreleased phones at a time and he got paid to pretty much drive around and use the phones at diff places.

its dumb, but these guys gotta use the phones everywhere when testing it I know when I worked for Verizon theres this dude who use to carry around like 5 diff unreleased phones at a time and he got paid to pretty much drive around and use the phones at diff places.

How does one get a job like this? :nerd:

The Nexus 10 by Samsung is crazy ugly.

However, if it is $300-350 I will cop as an companion for my Nexus 7. Any price higher and your better off buying a the New IPad.

How does one get a job like this? :nerd:

these guys are like Senior Engineers, so its not like random John Does or anything lol, I enjoyed working in Wireless, but its so hard to get into corporate cause dudes are not leaving their jobs, the perks are too sweet.

Back
Top Bottom