• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really Nexus devices usually have the specs of the top device from earlier in the year so I see it to have specs close to te s4 and not the newer devices coming out this fall

Corners are always cut with Nexus phones.
Can't have it all. Unless you cop the One or S4 Google edition.

Corners are always cut with Nexus phones.
Can't have it all. Unless you cop the One or S4 Google edition.

those phones don't have hspa+ 42 for non LTE areas. itll drop to 2G (att got rid of edge i think tho). gpe phones are better suited for att.

9bhr_medium.jpg
I like the mock up

9bhr_medium.jpg
I like the mock up
would cop. it will probably end up pretty close to this.

I'm going to have a hard time making my final decision on what I want this holiday season. between the n5, n3, one max, one (if they decide to pick up the blue or black version), g2, and meizu mx3 (if it does have aws bands on board) there are some great phones coming to the market soon.

I just need Mophie to release a battery case for the Nexus 5 . 

- Access to ATT/TMobile/Sprint on  one phone

- Large Screen

- Updates straight from Google

Winning!

Going back to a Sense rom with Android Revolution 20.1

GE Trickdroid was fun but time to change back until I get bored of sense again.

9bhr_medium.jpg
I like the mock up

would cop. it will probably end up pretty close to this.

I'm going to have a hard time making my final decision on what I want this holiday season. between the n5, n3, one max, one (if they decide to pick up the blue or black version), g2, and meizu mx3 (if it does have aws bands on board) there are some great phones coming to the market soon.

real talk...n4 looks better. and itll get kit kat day of release. so im not as sold as i thought id be..

sprint contract is up by the end of the month. Nexus 5 will be mine unless any other phone surprises me enough to pull me back in on a contract.

That Xiaomi joint is fuego. Might try and see if my pops can scoop one up to try :nerd:

Miui too? :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience troubleshooting an ATT S4? my phone won't go into recovery mode but will enter download mode just fine. Otherwise it just sits in a continuous loop of turning on and off with the screen staying off and the phone vibrating as it usually does when it starts. I'm at my wit's end trying to fix this. 

Anyone have any experience troubleshooting an ATT S4? my phone won't go into recovery mode but will enter download mode just fine. Otherwise it just sits in a continuous loop of turning on and off with the screen staying off and the phone vibrating as it usually does when it starts. I'm at my wit's end trying to fix this. 
I'm guessing you are rooted already with a recovery, right?

Have you tried to battery pull and boot to recovery that way?

You can then install another ROM, reflash the current ROM, install a backup of the previous working ROM, or just do a factory wipe and start over on the current install.

I'm guessing you are rooted already with a recovery, right?

Have you tried to battery pull and boot to recovery that way?

You can then install another ROM, reflash the current ROM, install a backup of the previous working ROM, or just do a factory wipe and start over on the current install.
Yeah I was. I've tried all those things. Nothing is working. I'm pretty sure it's bricked but I'm hoping its a soft brick that I can recover it from. I've scoured every possible site and discussion board with the hopes of figuring this out but no matter what I try I can't seem to get it to boot normally or into recovery. The only things I haven't tried are rewriting the partition table (because I have no clue what this even means) or jtagging it (because there's no one near me that does it). 

how much should i sell my grey verizon clean esn ( i paid full price for it) w/ otterbox for,, theres no dints or scratches on the body some small ones on the screen is 325 to much to ask and whats the best way to sell it

What kinda roms ya'll using for the note 2? I got the international version stock, and it's doing some weird things like not loading apps and chopping during playing music like some process is running even after i've quit.

Yeah I was. I've tried all those things. Nothing is working. I'm pretty sure it's bricked but I'm hoping its a soft brick that I can recover it from. I've scoured every possible site and discussion board with the hopes of figuring this out but no matter what I try I can't seem to get it to boot normally or into recovery. The only things I haven't tried are rewriting the partition table (because I have no clue what this even means) or jtagging it (because there's no one near me that does it). 

So you can't even get to the recovery screen? I remember there used to be a way to push a factory image to the phone and then re-root and go from there. I haven't had to do that since my old Droid Incredible though. Was this a N4 or S4 we talking about here? There has to be something on XDA to help you out...

how much should i sell my grey verizon clean esn ( i paid full price for it) w/ otterbox for,, theres no dints or scratches on the body some small ones on the screen is 325 to much to ask and whats the best way to sell it

You never said what phone

Back
Top Bottom