• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly, I don't really care about the updates since I root anyway. I just care about the idea of having the flagship, #1 android phone

Oh ok. Isnt VZW supposed to bring out some advanced LTE?

yeah
Q: What is Verizon’s plan for its AWS spectrum and what role does it play on your 4G LTE network?

A: Our initial LTE deployment was on the 700 megahertz spectrum, which is nationwide. AWS becomes the next piece of spectrum that we put to use, adding depth to our 4G LTE network. We have a nice block of AWS spectrum in the East. And we picked up additional holdings of AWS, primarily in the West. Plus, across the U.S., we have a depth of AWS spectrum in many, many of the markets that we serve.

Q: What is LTE Advanced and what are Verizon Wireless’ plans for it?

A: LTE Advanced is really a matter of standards-based network enhancements and performance features and how you deploy them. We plan on leading in this space just as we have led in the deployment of LTE.

We're excited about the carrier aggregation feature of LTE Advanced that allows us to take our 700 MHz and AWS spectrum assets and make them seamlessly operate together and appear as one to devices and to customers.

link

[COLOR=#red]Obviously give him a reach-around function built in.

Been telling y'all for the longest that cellphones have pretty much reached critical mass as far as innovation. The only thing really left to improve on is battery technology...until then it's just gonna be incremental upgrades from ALL the manufacturers.

Can't wait till dudes start expecting 4k resolution screens on 5" devices :lol:[/COLOR]

I'm looking for those flexible oled displays on a phone.

im not big on electronice everyyear something elese comes out and its way better than the previous model
I agree. I purchased my note 1 international version around the time it dropped. Then a few months later the U.S version dropped and another couple months after the note 2 dropped. :smh: That's another reason why I don't really care for the note 3. In a few months you'll hear that the note 4 is dropping. :x

I mean, I think those flexible displays are cool, but why would you need that in a phone for everyday use? Just for talking, internet, games and video calling, I don't see the benefit in them. I would rather have an OD 4k resolution phone with a 3.5maH battery than that personally.

I mean, I think those flexible displays are cool, but why would you need that in a phone for everyday use? Just for talking, internet, games and video calling, I don't see the benefit in them. I would rather have an OD 4k resolution phone with a 3.5maH battery than that personally.
It's innovative.

Last edited:
Just got the SixAxis PS3 controller working and playing emulators and some games.
Anyone have any recommendations for games thats compatible with the SixAxis??

Any recommendations for SNES games too?? :smokin

Is there any way to get a sixaxis to work without rooting? Willing to purchase an app.

I'm roottarded and don't want to brick my note2

Root and install a custom ROM on the phone?

Then you don't need to rely on a carrier to approve an OS update from one carrier to another. I didn't know this many people, especially that are more than likely younger and more tech-savy than the average customer & active online in forums, wouldn't root their phones. I have been doing it since the OG Droid on VZW.

Yes, I've done that in the past too, but with my NS4G a lot of times the roms were buggy and because of the modem/WiiMax they took a while for them to be stable enough for everyday use. I personally like stock and with a solid kernel, and the NS4G was consistently behind the Nexus S when it came to roms and updates. Also, when I was younger and had a lot more time on my hands I would tinker around but now I just want to flash a clean rom and go.

by 2mrw Moto X will be avail on all carriers.

as for tmobile, Punit Soni VP of moto says "not long.."

so hope fully i should see it on google play store/motorola.com 2mrw. if not early next week.

these chinese companies need to stop playing and sell these bad boys over here :x

151141ianas28s7yd2iyym.jpg

tons more pics/info here:

http://en.miui.com/thread-7486-1-1.html

by 2mrw Moto X will be avail on all carriers.

as for tmobile, Punit Soni VP of moto says "not long.."

so hope fully i should see it on google play store/motorola.com 2mrw. if not early next week.

didn't even know people were checking for this phone lol

Back
Top Bottom