• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iMessage is def still 100X better than Hangouts. I use it from My MBP, iPad and old iphone still alot more than I would ever use hangouts. I know google is trying so I'm still rocking with Hangouts as my default txt messaging app for the moment.

they need to stop BSing and combine the two like apple does. too many people have gmail accounts for it not to work. if im talking to another person with android, it should be gchat period. idk why that is so hard to understand. this separation is stupid.

iMessage is def still 100X better than Hangouts. I use it from My MBP, iPad and old iphone still alot more than I would ever use hangouts. I know google is trying so I'm still rocking with Hangouts as my default txt messaging app for the moment.
they need to stop BSing and combine the two like apple does. too many people have gmail accounts for it not to work. if im talking to another person with android, it should be gchat period. idk why that is so hard to understand. this separation is stupid.
You would think.

Whatever email they use when they set their device up is the email it should use for the chat.. kind of how apple uses whatever email you use for your apple ID.

I'm sure it's harder than it sounds.. I'm sure they'll get there eventually since they're trying to make hangouts the default sms app.

Last edited:

All this.  I feel like Google has too much pride to pull an Apple on Apple.  They need to sit down, dissect all the strong points of iMessage, steal all the features, make em better, and put it in action.  Nuff said.

There's gotta be kinda more to it I mean iMessage was kinda simple at one point but after they put it on the iPad and the MBP it was kinda a wrap.

Nothing like interchangeably to yambs from whatever decide is closest to u at the moment...

I can't front having iMessage on all my devices (especially during the times I have it synced to all my devices) be having me hella paranoid. Literally 3 X the potential to get caught up. I be snatching iPads from chick's like "WHOA DERE"

Today we're introducing a new *white* Nexus 7; available on Google Play in the US, UK & JP
- googlenexus

LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition now available, starts at $349

Last edited:
HERO_IMAGE_Sony_Experia.png

Sony Xperia Z Ultra GPE now avail.
well damb, wasn't even looking for that to happen. should've made the z1 available in the GPE variant too though. still dope 
pimp.gif

also great that sony enabled every damb band on this phone unlike htc who seems to disable aws band iv when ever they can. 
mean.gif

S4 is only $49 at best buy now?  Likely going to be taking the wifes upgrade and giving her this Nexus.... I suppose the S4 will be the way to go again. 
pimp.gif

This time with insurance and a beastly case. 
laugh.gif

There's gotta be kinda more to it I mean iMessage was kinda simple at one point but after they put it on the iPad and the MBP it was kinda a wrap.

Nothing like interchangeably to yambs from whatever decide is closest to u at the moment...

I can't front having iMessage on all my devices (especially during the times I have it synced to all my devices) be having me hella paranoid. Literally 3 X the potential to get caught up. I be snatching iPads from chick's like "WHOA DERE"

:rofl:

I got my replacement n5 from Google yesterday. I got a replacement because Google search would randomly not work unless I restarted the phone.

Well I'm having the same problem with this replacement which is baffling my mind right now. I also noticed the "say OK Google " isn't on the search bar anymore either.

Anyone else having this problem?

I got my replacement n5 from Google yesterday. I got a replacement because Google search would randomly not work unless I restarted the phone.

Well I'm having the same problem with this replacement which is baffling my mind right now. I also noticed the "say OK Google " isn't on the search bar anymore either.

Anyone else having this problem?

Go into the Google settings then go to voice then go to offline speech recognition. And download and install English. When my search was showing up ok Google that's what I had to do and it worked

Last edited:
After you say ok google enough times it will stop showing it.. Why it isn't working is beyond me tho

What did you get?

LG Optmus F6 for Tmobile...l was in great need of a phone because my spare one dropped on a train platform into the track so l bought what l could that same day.

lt's just amazing how a not so popular phone can offer more than an iphone :smh:

Will be coming into this thread frequently :pimp:

LG Optmus F6 for Tmobile...l was in great need of a phone because my spare one dropped on a train platform into the track so l bought what l could that same day.

lt's just amazing how a not so popular phone can offer more than an iphone :smh:

Will be coming into this thread frequently :pimp:
Not the best phone but welcome to the winning team

Guys... via Engadget, this could be the start of android on a Nokia device.  I doubt it thought, i thought Microsoft already locked that down.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/12/10/nokia-normandy-android/

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Nokia Normandy rumored to be low-end Android-based phone[/h1]
BY  BRAD MOLEN   4 hours ago

normandy.jpg

The image you see above is the rumored Nokia Normandy, which Twitter leakster @evleaks revealed  at the end of last month. While not much was known about the device at the time, the lack of hardware shutter button, capacitive buttons and LED flash indicated that this mystery phone was likely an Asha device  intended for emerging markets or budget-minded users. Yet, if a report from The Verge's  Tom Warren is accurate, there may actually be a lot more to the Normandy than what we had originally assumed. Warren has checked with multiple sources who claim that the phone is an Android-based device due for a 2014 release.

This may seem like a stretch, given the fact that Nokia's device division is currently awaiting an acquisition with Microsoft, but Warren offers a few points of clarification. First, he says, the Normandy is meant to be a low-end Asha equivalent that features a forked version of Android that isn't associated with Google services, which means Nokia would be able to fully customize it however it wants, much like Amazon does with its Kindle Fire. Doing this would still give Nokia full control over the device ecosystem, while giving users the chance to enjoy full smartphone apps -- something the company has had a difficult time figuring out how to do on the Asha line. The question is, would Nokia rely on a third-party app store or try to set up one of its very own? That's still an unknown, but this is assuming the Normandy even sees the light of day; if the rumor is true, our guess is that this project was already underway before Microsoft's acquisition, and will probably be released before the merger is complete -- if it gets released at all.

Last edited:
Does anyone with a N5 have a case on theirs?

Really thinking about this one: Spigen Neo Hybrid. However, I'm hearing the headphone jack cutout isn't compatible with some bigger headphone jacks. 

Any ideas on other cases? or If I should just get these?

PLS respond.

Back
Top Bottom