Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, were you using the 4gig or 2 gig? fontaine fontaine

I copped from Amazon, so worst case scenario if I don't really like it I'll return it.

***EDIT I read your review and the ONLY thing about your cons that concerned me would be the bloatware. There IS a root out for it now though so if its really out of hand I'll just hack the *****.

Copped an s6.

Screen and camera are nice.

Build is great.

Very thin.

Touchwiz is relatively smooth, still not as smooth as stock android.

I like all of the extra features.

Battery is average to below average .

With all that blaotware chilling in the background the 4GB of RAM is necessary

I'm gonna download windows 10 soon

What did you have before? I have a G3 wondering if the update to G4 is worth it. G3 still runs just like the 1st day I got it.

Had a G3 before it.

Its faster than the G3, but nothing significant. Camera is sharper, screen is brighter and the colors are more accurate. Only reason I upgraded from my G3 is because i have Tmobile jump and, for whatever reason, my battery life was starting to suck. Its about the same size as the G3 as well, people were saying its larger but you dont notice unless you have them right next to each other. Battery life is decent, Im around 4 hrs SOT time right now at 13 hrs with 15 % left, but I'm only on my 3rd full cycle, so I'll test it out more over the weekend.

Last edited:
I used to like mi 1+1 but after the jump to lollipop my battery turned to ****. Before the jump I could use it nonstop for a full day witouth worries. Now it only lasts 6 hours and craps out.

The performance is good, but the main reason I wanted it was the battery which is now just ordinary. @stevelips hope you can give us your opinions on that phone and maybe I can unload my 1+1.

Xposed for Note 4? I may finally update to L 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=60858203&postcount=2929

I never understand how people get stuff like this man

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=59967682&postcount=266

I dont have an SD card though SMH

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
how frustrating is it for developers in the free community and XDA to create all of these different apps and tools and tweaks for Android....

then some young punk comes around create a app where people can take self nudies and cash in with a billion dollars

RAM doesn't even matter that much. Software optimization > *

how frustrating is it for developers in the free community and XDA to create all of these different apps and tools and tweaks for Android....

then some young punk comes around create a app where people can take self nudies and cash in with a billion dollars

That'd be like dudes playing basketball at the Y being frustrated with how much money NBA players make. For most of XDA, developing is a hobby, not a job.

Last edited:
RAM doesn't even matter that much. Software optimization > *
That'd be like dudes playing basketball at the Y being frustrated with how much money NBA players make. For most of XDA, developing is a hobby, not a job.
you don't have to be a genius coder or super talented IT guy to create some of these apps that sell for $500M...

Dudes at the Y don't have the talent to reach the NBA.

Coders on XDA have have the talent to create these apps

you don't have to be a genius coder or super talented IT guy to create some of these apps that sell for $500M...

Dudes at the Y don't have the talent to reach the NBA.

Coders on XDA have have the talent to create these apps

Having the ability to do something doesn't mean you necessarily want to do it, though.

Open source development is inherently different from closed source development. It goes back to the early days of Linux. The philosophy behind open source development isn't driven exclusively by the idea of profit.

So, again, while a few people on XDA may have the ability to develop, license, market, distribute, and negotiate to sell a $500M app, many simply do not want to, for a variety of reasons. Some are actually already bawling (koush, chainfire, just to name a couple,) and they just develop as a hobby, which is what the majority of XDA users are there for.

Last edited:
I ended up using my bros, but good to know for the future. Jumped over to KK since Xposed is out for it now. Lets see if I can get this 6-7 HR SOT that people on XDA talk about

Was thinking about downgrading my baseband so I can flash KK ROMS again. This battery drain on Lollipop is not worth it at all

Last edited:
I ended up using my bros, but good to know for the future. Jumped over to KK since Xposed is out for it now. Lets see if I can get this 6-7 HR SOT that people on XDA talk about

Was thinking about downgrading my baseband so I can flash KK ROMS again. This battery drain on Lollipop is not worth it at all
I'm gonna give it two weeks or so. My phone does feel faster though much less lag between jumping apps.

Galaxy S5 on Verizon has been getting trash battery life lately. I'm running stock everything and have no found a legit way to root 5.0. Any suggestions to improve battery life?

Last edited:
Heated right now. Finally finished moving and at the end of it all with no problems, I drop my nexus 4 on the corner. Screen is cracked and touch is unresponsive. On my back up Lumia right now.

EBay has a deal for the nexus 6 right now for 440. Should I jump on that or is there another phone out there for the same price that's better. Would the zenfone be better?

Have to agree with the lollipop update thing.. Slowed my phone down. More buggier and stuttering. Looks better but performance is not good. Been using lollipop for maybe 2 Month's now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom