• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp, just joined the Jump On Demand program from T Mobile. Currently rocking with the iPhone 6s Plus. Waiting for the V10 to drop so I can use an upgrade on that.

Anyways, if anyone wants a One Plus 2 for the low low lemme know

Welp, just joined the Jump On Demand program from T Mobile. Currently rocking with the iPhone 6s Plus. Waiting for the V10 to drop so I can use an upgrade on that.

Anyways, if anyone wants a One Plus 2 for the low low lemme know

Why did you leave the Op2 man?

Why did you leave the Op2 man?

Its a great phone but it is pretty buggy. Battery life solid, camera solid but those little glitches here and there make it a headache to use.

My phone is a big part of my everyday life and how I conduct my daily activities. I need something that just worksworks. Giving the 6s+ a drive and I'll be grabbing the V10 when it becomes available

V10, Z5, 6P.  I can't decide! 

Audio people - V10
Camera/Video people - Z5
"Cutting Edge" people - 6P

Only one of them is coming to JUMP, so that kind of seals the deal for me :lol:

Last edited:
Have you actually seen sample videos of he Z5? It's terrible

Have you actually seen a sample video made on a consumer ready Z5?

Beta stuff doesn't really affect my opinion... Software updates solved a lot of issues with the original Nexus 5 camera. It's already pretty widely accepted that Sony makes the best sensors in the game right now. I'm sure the finished product will be much, much better.

Last edited:
Its a great phone but it is pretty buggy. Battery life solid, camera solid but those little glitches here and there make it a headache to use.

My phone is a big part of my everyday life and how I conduct my daily activities. I need something that just worksworks. Giving the 6s+ a drive and I'll be grabbing the V10 when it becomes available
Shouldve rocked Hydrogen OS on OP2, one the best roms with quality and battery 

The V10 and its manual video mode looks like its gonna take the "Video people"

Truuuu. I was suggesting that the Z5 will be for the instagram photographers, not the hardcore people with dedicated equipment.

I'm still amazed by the fact that the V10 has an integrated DAC. And its still going to get hours of SOT. On top of all the other features. #WATTBA

Last edited:
So with the V10.. what is the reason for a G4 
laugh.gif

I feel like that phone should have been the real G4

Have you actually seen a sample video made on a consumer ready Z5?

Have you?

Yea Sony makes great sensors, but look at the Moto X Style. That phone uses a Sony sensor yet the phone's camera performance is still lacking.

HTC said its beta software would fix all of its short-comings, but 6 months and a few camera software iterations later, nope.

I just stated what I saw from a sample video. Hope they do fix it, because on paper the Z5 looks great.

Last edited:
So with the V10.. what is the reason for a G4 :lol:

I feel like that phone should have been the real G4

Gotta keep in mind that the V10 will be introducing a lot of new stuff for LG - secondary screen, DAC, rugged materials, etc. whereas the G4 was mostly just a small leap forward from the G3. The G series has been their flagship line. I'm guessing the V series for phones will be used by LG to bring potential flagship features to market and work out the kinks before they're added to the G series. Just me guessing, though.

Have you?

No, no one outside of Sony has, which was my point. I'm not about to discount a phone and call it terrible based on leaked sample videos. I hope they fix it too. I'm still probably not buying one unless I can find a Z5 premium for the low, but it'd be nice to have it as an option. :lol:

G5 expected to come out next year I'm guessing? I've got the G3 and I like it a lot coming from the Samsung S3. Might not even go back to Samsung since I really like LG 's ui.

Yeah G2 was my first LG, beautiful phone, decent UI, I like it second to stock android.  Only thing that steered me away from the G3, was the piss colored burn on the screen, replaced twice and after a year the phone intermittently turned off and on, then eventually just stayed off and would not turn on, all after months the G3 dropped, i said **** LG, skipped G3 and G4.  Went back to Nexus 5 and now Z3.

That V10 has me forgetting about the past.

Sucks that you had an issue with it. Only thing that bothers me is the screen brightness isn't as nearly as bright as Samsung but other then that everything is great. I hope they keep the feature of a removable battery and micro sd card slot for the next models becuase those are the two things I look for before even considering getting a new phone.

Yeah G2 was my first LG, beautiful phone, decent UI, I like it second to stock android.  Only thing that steered me away from the G3, was the piss colored burn on the screen, replaced twice and after a year the phone intermittently turned off and on, then eventually just stayed off and would not turn on, all after months the G3 dropped, i said **** LG, skipped G3 and G4.  Went back to Nexus 5 and now Z3.

That V10 has me forgetting about the past.

DO NOT DO IT

Last edited:
First orders of Nexus 5X going out today or tomorrow. Redditor's expected arrival date was Oct 20-21.

People are guessing the 6P is about a week behind. Hopefully my Nov 5-9 date means I get mine before Halloween.

Back
Top Bottom