• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

just shattered my screen and the touch screen is completely dead. This is a disaster
Fam this is the one thing that worries me about Android devices. There's no store I can just walk into and get a new one
i actually found one down the street from my work that has a screen in stock but they want a ridiculous price to install it. Im searching local craigslist trying to find a Nexus 6P to pick up instead.

Got the V10 in January I'm not about to switch phones again and take a loss on it.

But I've tried all the other phone manufacturers and nothings better than Nexus. They just don't make them fast enough.
you do realize that nexus is several different manufacturers. I still have my n1 in a drawer somewhere. (kinda miss the glowing trackball lol) the n4 too.

But the oneplus updated a lot. I loved the cyanogen as stock on it. The op3, is pretty good on marshmallow. I might, stress the word might, buy the Asus zenfone 3 in a month, but only after reviews. I love oneplus right now, only thing I wish, is that I was supporting an American company.

Last edited:

Got the V10 in January I'm not about to switch phones again and take a loss on it.

But I've tried all the other phone manufacturers and nothings better than Nexus. They just don't make them fast enough.
you do realize that nexus is several different manufacturers. I still have my n1 in a drawer somewhere. (kinda miss the glowing trackball lol) the n4 too.

But the oneplus updated a lot. I loved the cyanogen as stock on it. The op3, is pretty good on marshmallow. I might, stress the word might, buy the Asus zenfone 3 in a month, but only after reviews. I love oneplus right now, only thing I wish, is that I was supporting an American company.
I am aware I meant from a OS perspective. I love my V10 but the OS isnt the greatest, no point of me flashing stock because there isnt even a good stock rom out there. With a Nexus I no longer have this problem.

just shattered my screen and the touch screen is completely dead. This is a disaster

Fam this is the one thing that worries me about Android devices. There's no store I can just walk into and get a new one

i actually found one down the street from my work that has a screen in stock but they want a ridiculous price to install it. Im searching local craigslist trying to find a Nexus 6P to pick up instead.

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemai...&email64=c2ViYXN0aWFuamF5am9uZXNAZ21haWwuY29t

$399 for 64GB Matte Gold 6P.

Anyone know of a way to import text conversatons and pictures/videos from my moto x to my new Nexus 6p?   The catch is that the screen on my Moto X is out of commision.

Maybe through a google account or something?  Any help is appreciated. Much reps will be given.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a way to import text conversatons and pictures/videos from my moto x to my new Nexus 6p?   The catch is that the screen on my Moto X is out of commision.

Maybe through a google account or something?  Any help is appreciated. Much reps will be given.

Don't think so.

I know there's a Play Store that backs up SMS.

Don't think so.

I know there's a Play Store that backs up SMS.
Guess ill have to wait until i get the screen replaced to do the full sync 
mean.gif

you might want to try mighty text on chrome browser. Catch is, you would need to also install the app to the phone

my dudes with screen protectors does it even do anything? i thought about buying one but then i bought a rhino shield case and feel like its enough protection

i dont see how a screen protector would do anything at all for my phone i feel like it would be all on the case right?

Any die heard nexus fans that switch every year here?

sup papi had nothing but nexus phones since the galaxy nexus

this year would be the first time im not getting the newest one because i just bought another nexus 5x after breaking it a few weeks ago :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom