• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im still on unlimited data with Sprint. Went to the store to try to order the phone and they told me the following.

1. They no longer do upgrades with 2 year extended contract with Partial payment of the phone.

2. My plan is old and they wanted to me to upgrade. The guy coulldnt get me a cheaper plan. All plans he was offering were more expensive and less data.

He also claims that with these unlimited data plans, as soon as you hit 25gb a month, they drop you down to 2g to slow you down.

ANY TRUTH TO ALL OF THIS?

Go online, in the store they're coached to push the lease options....but online you can do two year contracts OR the lease option. example,I can upgrade to the note 7 by paying $350 and signing a two year contract

Last edited:
I said this like 4 years back and y'all Yoga Flamed me.

I said that there are way too many intermediaries between the Android platform and the consumer. Too many agendas. To many OEMS releasing too many phones too closely together. This is why Android phones have always struggled with getting timely updates and getting on the same page when it comes to certain things.

I said that it was some strange version of product cannibalism. And you guys persecuted me.

Why y'all do your boy like that?

This is 100% true and is why Android will never be looked at in the same spectrum as Apple. It's a marketing concept I don't quite understand. Having your phones worth a fraction of the price 6 months later due to another device dropping makes no sense. Makes it seem like you have a worthless device.

I'm waiting to see what swappable prices will look like on the note 5 tomorrow/next week.

^ I'd rather have the option. 128 kbps is painful and will limit what you can do. plus they're raising prices significantly. so the "no more overage" is a marketing scam.

I said this like 4 years back and y'all Yoga Flamed me.

I said that there are way too many intermediaries between the Android platform and the consumer. Too many agendas. To many OEMS releasing too many phones too closely together. This is why Android phones have always struggled with getting timely updates and getting on the same page when it comes to certain things.

I said that it was some strange version of product cannibalism. And you guys persecuted me.

Why y'all do your boy like that?

This is 100% true and is why Android will never be looked at in the same spectrum as Apple. It's a marketing concept I don't quite understand. Having your phones worth a fraction of the price 6 months later due to another device dropping makes no sense. Makes it seem like you have a worthless device.

I'm waiting to see what swappable prices will look like on the note 5 tomorrow/next week.

Google is an information company first. Google harvests a shocking amount of information about people - they know what foods you like, who you associate with and how often, and they know the type of things you look for.

Their goal isn't to create devices that retain their value well, their goal is to get a smartphone in the hands of everyone who wants one, harvest that information, and use it to make money by advertising.

WPP Group, Omnicom Group, and Publicis Groupe are 3 of the biggest advertisers in the world. Their combined worldwide revenue was $43.9 billion in 2014. During the same year, Google made $59.6 billion in advertising revenue by itself.

Last edited:
Just got it from ups. Phone looks nice as hell. Definitely notice a small lag when I'm texting and stuff like right now typing. Vs my 6s. And the bloat ware ughhh
Note 7 btw

Last edited:
They said my phone shipped today, but the tracking shows delivered today. My phone better be delivered :lol:

Mine says delivery tomorrow [emoji]128529[/emoji] be it hasn't even left Kentucky yet.

Last edited:
**** I bought my 6p on release for I think 500 or 550 after tax, whatever retail on a 64 gb was and I thought that was pretty damn expensive. Idk how y'all out here dropping that 900 on the note, but hey if you got the $$ why not :lol:

**** I bought my 6p on release for I think 500 or 550 after tax, whatever retail on a 64 gb was and I thought that was pretty damn expensive. Idk how y'all out here dropping that 900 on the note, but hey if you got the $$ why not :lol:
Slow down playa :lol:

I don't know if anyone has confirmed or denying doing this yet :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom