• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not happy T-Mobile shipped it in a T-Mobile box, any little crumbsnatcher could have had a quick come up.

Will take some getting used to like someone up there said. Had the note 4 decided to jump ship to the 6.
Come back for this beast. Beautiful phone glad i went with onyx.

Why? I'm ready to move from Showbox.

Way more stable playback both on device and streaking to chromecast. Only downside is you don't get movies as soon as Showbox does. Like Civil War and Conjuring 2 have yet to make an appearance

Love the phone after finally getting all my stuff transferred. Iris scanner is dope, so quick. Although the Umbrella Corp has my info now so that's not good. Going to try and make a gif soon. The black joint is def the way to go if you haven't ordered already, the sides being matte is perfect. This is by far the best phone I've ever held in hand. Missed my S-pen so glad to have it back.

Comparison shot with the S6E:

Last edited:
Go online, in the store they're coached to push the lease options....but online you can do two year contracts OR the lease option. example,I can upgrade to the note 7 by paying $350 and signing a two year contract

WTF?!?!

did not know this...reped..

How many times you guys be restarting your phones everyday? i usually do 2 

2?

I restart once maybe every 3-4 weeks?
On S7 if that matters..

WTF?!?!

did not know this...reped..

folks are quick to trash talk sprint, but I got my N4 for $200 out the door when it came out. plus I use up 8-13gb 4G and pay the same $60/mo. yet to see better phone or plan deals than w/ sprint.

Last edited:
I put the wrong number. I was thinking about something else. I get what you're saying, it feels that it should be more than that price. Imo 300 is accurate pricing for it.

So no go for tempered glass for the note7? Looking to get a screen protector tomorrow. Is the clear plastic better?

If it's anything like the S7E, a tempered glass protector is a no go. I'm not a fan of film protectors either because they give a sparkly look to it. I decided to go naked screen protector wise with a chunkier case

Back
Top Bottom