• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Azon 7 is the best media consumption device out and has the same specs as the top of the line Android devices. #poorpapis winning

The axon 7 deal is tempting.

All the reviews saying the speakers are super loud and the headphones amp.

Amoled 2k display, and quick charge 3.0

Hummmm :nerd:

Did a quick look up on the phone... Seems like they having software issues

Dev community is dead as well... Guess I'll hold out

Deal is dead. Would have a been good gift for my mom, she's using the moto g right now lol.

I think all the Slickdeals folks jumped on that deal in the quickness

iPhone 7 camera still isn't as good at the Galaxy S7/Note 7

Most people don't even know dual cameras isn't that rare and hasn't improved photos that much.

They have the promise of that update

Same boat. First time buying a phone the day of release and this happens. The exchange was pretty smoothly for me though. I may just keep the S7 Edge. I like Grace UX but I use Nova Launcher anyways and don't really use the S-Pen.

I use my S Pen, and I like it for jotting down something on my screen to remember for later.

Most people don't even know dual cameras isn't that rare and hasn't improved photos that much.

They have the promise of that update
I use my S Pen, and I like it for jotting down something on my screen to remember for later.

"Dual camera" was the trigger word for selling thats all.

I use S-Pen a lot when editing photos are thinking of customs i may want to do for shoes

i'll ride it out .. if anything ill see what the OnePlus phones are like

Fire. Straight fire for the price. Unless you need the spen or are on Verizon or sprint. Go for it, use the extra money saved on shoes
I don't know what process you went through for the recall but between best buy and att were giving me the runaround around for 5 plus hours trying to exchange for a 7 edge.neither wanted to acknowledge the recall and literally told what every phone I got today was the only phone I would get, no note 7 if they ever do get re-released. Definitely soured me on ever buying a phone again from best buy and a Lil on Samsung for not having a streamlined process available at retail , at least for those 2 stores.
it's cause Samsung made a half assed recall. No independent store wants to be left hanging in case Samsung doesn't pay for the phone.

Screenshot%202016-09-15%2000.11.52.png

Apple really replaced the pistol emoji with a water gun emoji.  
laugh.gif

I'm guessing because People mad sensitive these days. Quick to jump on anything lol

No LTE.

From what I've heard/read.

Great phones, if you receive a working device. They're QC isn't great.

Customer service is trash.
I've had 2. Op1 and 3. The 2 and the X looked yuck. The quality on the 3 is light years ahead of 2. Seems like a company that learns from its mistakes. As for Verizon, there is no technical reason, but Verizon itself has to approve the phone. I think if you stick a Verizon sim in you only can get 3g data. Although the phone is dual sim so you could run a Verizon voice and t mobile data sim at the same time.

Bummed about this Note 7 deal and the heat Samsung is taking. Literally the day after I got it the recall happened. I got it as a replacement since my 6 Plus got stolen so I figured why not give it a shot since I'm used to iOS and then this happens. I highly doubt I have a model with a faulty battery. I've always kept and eye on it while I charge and it never gets too hot. I do have the Always On screen and Edge features disabled so that may help with power cosumption. I'm going to continue using it until my 7 Plus arrives. I hope Samsung gets it together and gets these new units out ASAP cause I would rather keep this. It just sucks because I'm liking this more than a Plus the more I use it. Phone is perfect aside from this hiccup.

Back
Top Bottom