• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same boat. First time buying a phone the day of release and this happens. The exchange was pretty smoothly for me though. I may just keep the S7 Edge. I like Grace UX but I use Nova Launcher anyways and don't really use the S-Pen.
Like other guys have said I use my S-Pen. It's honestly why I'm kicking myself for not getting a Note before. Not to mention I use my Pen on my Surface Pro 2 for photo editing and designing.

My phone has gotten no hotter than my other phones have while charging and if I'm driving I just plop it in the AC vent and it cools down real quick. Hopefully they get they stuff together and either figure out the model numbers or have replacements ready ASAP

I think I'm gonna be in on the Axon 7, after a bit more research. No one is beating this deal. I'd drop $11 from my monthly bill. And I get to stay "off contract" with Sprint. They still offer me the 2 year contract agreement upgrade though.

I think I'm gonna be in on the Axon 7, after a bit more research. No one is beating this deal. I'd drop $11 from my monthly bill. And I get to stay "off contract" with Sprint. They still offer me the 2 year contract agreement upgrade though.

Please give us a review when u cop. If the Axon was made by Apple or Samsung it would be touted as the greatest phone ever.

Y'all gotta watch these videos

Last edited:

Screenshot%202016-09-15%2000.11.52.png

Apple really replaced the pistol emoji with a water gun emoji.  
laugh.gif
But why though?

Folks really out there worried about realistic gun emojis?
it's an inflated & hollow gesture on apple's part as a way to address gun violence

empty symbolism

New Note by the 21st. I'm with it.

Just checked my imei # and it says my phone is affected. Rip lol

I hope enough people were turned off by this inconvenience that they decided to jump to the Iphone or something, making it easier to get a new Note 7 when they do re-release.

I think that imei checker just claims your phone is affected just to scare you to turn it in quick

Smh mine is affected. I'll just swap that joint out Wednesday.
Just read something that said Samsung might brick phones starting September 30.

Back
Top Bottom