• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not quite sure what u mean bro but changing the resolution doesnt affect the scaling anymore. although after the initial set up to select the scaling ofthe screen, i cant find the setting to make it large again.

the setting for the scaling is under display.

not quite sure what u mean bro but changing the resolution doesnt affect the scaling anymore. although after the initial set up to select the scaling ofthe screen, i cant find the setting to make it large again.

I was referring to when you change into the battery saver mode there'd be an icon in the panel that when you pull it down you'll see the notification that your in the battery saver mode and give you the option to turn it off. But the scaling is a good update as well

nope that notification is no longer there :smokin

the setting for the scaling is under display.

yeah i know but after this update its not there anymore. im using the tmobile variant incase yall wondering

heres a pic

yessir the resolution selection is independent from the battery save mode now, on tmobile at least idk bout the other carriers
Yeah its not that way for AT&T. They give the option for the content scaling under display instead of that screen resolution option you have. Also, when set into mid it still has the notification saying im in a batter saving mode and the icon in the notification bar. Pretty annoying, i dont need that reminder.

yessir the resolution selection is independent from the battery save mode now, on tmobile at least idk bout the other carriers

Yeah its not that way for AT&T. They give the option for the content scaling under display instead of that screen resolution option you have. Also, when set into mid it still has the notification saying im in a batter saving mode and the icon in the notification bar. Pretty annoying, i dont need that reminder.

maybe its a carrier specific update? that sucks if it is

Good info on the battery saver and screen resolution. It was annoying to see the icons aand widgets all over the place.

My T-Mobile has been swapping out phones on a first come first serve basis. I called CS instead, and they're shipping the phone to the store so they'll have it reserved for me by the weekend.

Last edited:
BOY I thought that HTC right there was new and I thought I was having a stroke lol

Just exchanged my 7 and it does look like the screen resolution update is carrier specific which is the DUMBEST thing ever. Maybe after a bit of tinkering I can see if I'm wrong

Man I almost had a lapse and thought about trying the new iphone after hearing the exchange mess.

NOPE. I am not giving apple my money outside of laptops. That company is so greedy.

New note 7 here i come....

sidenote: did lg drop the ball or what. They would have moved so many v20s in the past 2 weeks

I got a update on my Note last night and now I get a warning about the recall when I try to charge it.

It was 100 MB's so I wonder what else it contained.

Android is really about to lose its core fanbase. At this point the techie wants something more than they can provide right now (unified messaging system across the platform)

The sidekick had aim, blackberry had bbm, iPhone had iMessage, android has nothing.

How can GOOGLE of all companies **** this up :lol: unreal

Most people don't take texting that serious

The only thing to me in which iMessage is beneficial for is sending pics and larger files.

I got a update on my Note last night and now I get a warning about the recall when I try to charge it.

Android is really about to lose its core fanbase. At this point the techie wants something more than they can provide right now (unified messaging system across the platform)

The sidekick had aim, blackberry had bbm, iPhone had iMessage, android has nothing.

Most people don't take texting that serious

The only thing to me in which iMessage is beneficial for is sending pics and larger files.

my update was around 400mb, tmobile. i think yours is just for the battery icon and the pop up thats mad annoying telling you to power it down and replace it

Yea, that's the "Please Turn In Ya Phone" Update. I think it also limits your battery life to ensure it doesn't overheat

Yea they're apparently going to lock up the defective IEMIs in a couple weeks so you have to exchange it. I almost switched to the blue yesterday, but decided against it.

Last edited:

Gotta agree here, 6P will probably be my next pickup but Google's direction has me scratching my head. How can they be this bad and drop the ball :smh:

Yea they're apparently going to lock up the defective IEMIs in a couple weeks so you have to exchange it. I almost switched to the blue yesterday, but decided against it.
They told me I couldn't exchange to a different color. Really wanted that black but this silver still looks good

Back
Top Bottom