• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only had spotify because of the free google home mini promo they had. I need to call em to see if they can reset my password on my original account so I can redeem my other home mini.

Yahoo has the most trash process for reseting your pw. It's basically a loop of webpages and you can't call and talk to a person UNLESS you pay $5 for their service

finally ordered the S10+. someone recommend me a thin flexible case

get this one... i have the same exact one for the s10 and its great... perfect grip and protection on the phone but still light... its on amazon for $10.00

TOZO for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Case 6.4 Inch (2019) Premium Clear Soft TPU Gel Ultra-Thin [Slim Fit] Transparent Flexible Cover for Samsung Galaxy S10+ [Clear Gel]

Last edited:

I still have mine...

IMG_20190426_112953.jpg
IMG_20190426_113032.jpg
IMG_20190426_113108.jpg
IMG_20190426_113131.jpg

Did diztronic stop making cases? I don't see them offering cases for newer phones.

Who makes cases similar to diztronic?

anyone know how to recover locked files from you SD card? I had issues with my S10 so I went and swapped it for a new one but forgot to unlock my hidden photos first. all the n00dz I've collected throughout the years alll gawn :smh:

Just enabled Dark mode for Chrome.. Thanks guys. :smokin

I got dark mode enabled on almost everything now :lol:.. phone UI, FB Messenger, Chrome, YouTube

Just switched the keyboard theme from white to black

Instagram need a dark mode now

Back
Top Bottom