• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did not know it existed but that Samsung S5E will be mine........once it goes on sale and gets down below $250-200

I just got an update for my S8+, my phone is going crazy. **** me .. cant find the dual screen view and I hate the side to side open windows joint.

I just got an update for my S8+, my phone is going crazy. **** me .. cant find the dual screen view and I hate the side to side open windows joint.

when you open the "open windows joint' Hit the logo at the top of the window and you'll get a menu to open in split screen view

when you open the "open windows joint' Hit the logo at the top of the window and you'll get a menu to open in split screen view
Holy smokes, it also has a pop out option?

Game changer.

How about making the bottom tool bar dissapear when not in use.

in the top menu where all your icons are (wifi bluetooth airplane mode etc) there's an option for navigation bar
Damn, I just need to sit down and get familiar with this joint. That's pretty nice, I wish they would completely disappear and just pop up when. All upon. But this still works.

Thanks!

randomly my gear s2 started dieing crazy fast for a couple days, only lasting 3/4 of a day on full charge, then all of a sudden it went back to lasting two days on full charge

ya i love my s10 but do find it annoying that it lacks the notication light... maybe they can implement it in a future update to use the camera hole... theres an app on the app store that does this but you have to have the always on display mode on all the time... so i passed

Finally got my buds

20190415_195733.jpg

There's been reports of reviewers devices breaking but apparently it was caused by some of the users themselves.

Back
Top Bottom