• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been using Androids since after I upgraded from my Sidekick. I got sick of Samsung’s bloatware. I had a Pixel for a year and it was okay but boring. Finally decided to switch to an iPhone with the 12 Pro Max and I don’t see myself going back.
What phones were using besides the pixel.

I agree, stock android gets boring.

Samsung has the best android skin right now IMO

That self sabotage is real :smh:

image3.jpg

I’ve been using Androids since after I upgraded from my Sidekick. I got sick of Samsung’s bloatware. I had a Pixel for a year and it was okay but boring. Finally decided to switch to an iPhone with the 12 Pro Max and I don’t see myself going back.
I’ve had it all; Samsung, LG, Nexus, Sony, etc. Out of all them, the Nexus was my favorite.

What's y'all verdict on the LG Wing? Leaning towards getting better hardware this time around. Pixel getting a lil boring and I know Samsung is killing it but that Wing looks like the most fun.

Worst case cop it and I'll swap it out for the Samsung jointA

What's y'all verdict on the LG Wing? Leaning towards getting better hardware this time around. Pixel getting a lil boring and I know Samsung is killing it but that Wing looks like the most fun.

Worst case cop it and I'll swap it out for the Samsung jointA

You might be able to get a deal on it since LG is leaving the smartphone business

I don't really believe 5G is any faster than a decent 4G connection. It definitely does get better coverage, because I used to have a horrible 4G connection at work... more like 3G at best, but now when I'm on 5G it just seems like a decent, not great, 4G connection.

sooperhooper sooperhooper

Gif maker - pretty much everything you need to make gifs. Has tons of effects and other media conversion options.

Audio converter - edit and convert audio files

Adobe Rush - video editing

Adobe Photoshop Mix - photo editing

Video converter - converts video and other media to multiple formats

CDromantic - adds effects to audio, the majority of them being the lo-fi type that is popular now

Vaporgram - adds effects to photo and videos, the majority of them being the retro-looking type that is popular now

Lit Photo - batch resize and compress photos, or one at a time too

Toonme - convert photos to cartoon-like images

8bit photo lab - convert photo and video to retro video game/computer looking styles

Last edited:
I don't really believe 5G is any faster than a decent 4G connection. It definitely does get better coverage, because I used to have a horrible 4G connection at work... more like 3G at best, but now when I'm on 5G it just seems like a decent, not great, 4G connection.
Probably because you haven't been vaccinated yet.

I wish textra would make a version that's compatible with the watch. It's so annoying how clunky the messaging system is on the watch if you don't use stock messaging app.

Back
Top Bottom