• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just tried to flash king11 bfs on my cyanogen mod, joint didn't work, i was stuck at the lock screen, now im trying ASOP sm6 snap 7.5 bfs.

Here is a link that explains BFS AND CFS. It a good read if you want to fully understand how cpu frequencies change with certain tasks it does. I'll say BFS is better for the heavy users and CFS for the light users.

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~es...oves-knockel-schulte.pdf

I just tried to flash king11 bfs on my cyanogen mod, joint didn't work, i was stuck at the lock screen, now im trying ASOP sm6 snap 7.5 bfs.

Here is a link that explains BFS AND CFS. It a good read if you want to fully understand how cpu frequencies change with certain tasks it does. I'll say BFS is better for the heavy users and CFS for the light users.

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~es...oves-knockel-schulte.pdf

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Finally broke down and bought beautiful widgets....only the third app I've bought
I'm going to figure out how to make skins whenever I get around to it.

2yjy6xd.jpg

Ok buddy, kaws icons, I need NOW.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Finally broke down and bought beautiful widgets....only the third app I've bought
I'm going to figure out how to make skins whenever I get around to it.

2yjy6xd.jpg

Ok buddy, kaws icons, I need NOW.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Got my Captivate today
pimp.gif
just sold my vibrant today
laugh.gif

it started to lag A LOT..plus Samsung is on some other %+* pushing back the froyo update..it was supposed to be out in September
indifferent.gif

..BUT apparently it's starting to roll out..but I was already fed up...oh and the battery life is straight up buns.
sick.gif
the worst BL ever

Now I'm looking at the Mytouch 4g I guess..
There's a lag fix....Did you root it?
Yes but I didn't bother doing the lag fix. my main issue is the battery life.. I wasn't even getting through a day...even with minimal usage + a basic black background + not keeping so many apps running..it wasn't making it..

It's the same reason why I sold my Captivate (had the IP4 as well, which I'm using now).

It's that s.tupid LAG
tired.gif
It's unbearable. I've tried the Droid and the HTC Magic and no lag at all.

Got my Captivate today
pimp.gif
just sold my vibrant today
laugh.gif

it started to lag A LOT..plus Samsung is on some other %+* pushing back the froyo update..it was supposed to be out in September
indifferent.gif

..BUT apparently it's starting to roll out..but I was already fed up...oh and the battery life is straight up buns.
sick.gif
the worst BL ever

Now I'm looking at the Mytouch 4g I guess..
There's a lag fix....Did you root it?
Yes but I didn't bother doing the lag fix. my main issue is the battery life.. I wasn't even getting through a day...even with minimal usage + a basic black background + not keeping so many apps running..it wasn't making it..

It's the same reason why I sold my Captivate (had the IP4 as well, which I'm using now).

It's that s.tupid LAG
tired.gif
It's unbearable. I've tried the Droid and the HTC Magic and no lag at all.

been lurking in this thread for a while, got launcher pro this morning... pretty happy with my set up now... thanks to all who posted their stuff
pimp.gif

snap20101110130521.png

been lurking in this thread for a while, got launcher pro this morning... pretty happy with my set up now... thanks to all who posted their stuff
pimp.gif

snap20101110130521.png

Kings #12 kernel is the worst one I've used to date. I'm using Myn's RLS3, with the stock kernel and the battery tweak and so far it's the best.

About to try this to to calibrate my battery:

1>Charge battery with phone turned on until led turns green

2>Unplug

3>Turn off phone and charge for one hour.

4>Unplug

5>Turn evo on, wait 2 minutes

6> Turn off phone and charge for one hour

7>Turn phone on into recovery and wipe battery stats.

8> Reboot and enjoy drastically longer battery life

Kings #12 kernel is the worst one I've used to date. I'm using Myn's RLS3, with the stock kernel and the battery tweak and so far it's the best.

About to try this to to calibrate my battery:

1>Charge battery with phone turned on until led turns green

2>Unplug

3>Turn off phone and charge for one hour.

4>Unplug

5>Turn evo on, wait 2 minutes

6> Turn off phone and charge for one hour

7>Turn phone on into recovery and wipe battery stats.

8> Reboot and enjoy drastically longer battery life

I don't know why i post batt stats, ain't like yall gonna read it......lmao.

9hrs and 30 minutes on EVO, while it using is moderately usage. Texting, playing music through headphones for 4-5hrs, surfing the net for like an hour. playing angry birds for 30minutes. left it idle for like 2-3hrs. This is all in intervals though just keep in mind.

Stock Batttery- 1500mah
Cyanogen ROM 6.0
CPU Set at stock 998mhz
Kernel- cm6-snapv7.5

I left the 3g for at least 6hrs, the brightness was at 45-50%. I didn't want to change the cpu you at all i wanted to see what the kernel can provide in terms of performance and batt stats. Its really good, best kernel if you looking for a low sipping cpu but still maintain performance and your using cm6 rom. Experience zero problems.

9hrs and 30 minutes on EVO, while it using is moderately usage. Texting, playing music through headphones for 4-5hrs, surfing the net for like an hour. playing angry birds for 30minutes. left it idle for like 2-3hrs. This is all in intervals though just keep in mind.

Stock Batttery- 1500mah
Cyanogen ROM 6.0
CPU Set at stock 998mhz
Kernel- cm6-snapv7.5

I left the 3g for at least 6hrs, the brightness was at 45-50%. I didn't want to change the cpu you at all i wanted to see what the kernel can provide in terms of performance and batt stats. Its really good, best kernel if you looking for a low sipping cpu but still maintain performance and your using cm6 rom. Experience zero problems.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Stock Batttery- 1500mah
Cyanogen ROM 6.0
CPU Set at stock 998mhz
Kernel- cm6-snapv7.5

Yeah but that Rom doesn't have 4g right ?

Back
Top Bottom