W@tch Out!! High Quality Fake of AJ11 Retro 25th Silver Anniversary Edition

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I bet fakes have better quality too...

laugh.gif

AJ11RF-20.jpg

AJ11RF-21.jpg

No explanation as to why the "fake" pair have an authentic production tag & the "real" pair don't?

I doubt they are fakes at all, more likely, very early production/sales samples, produced in Y3 just like the general release versions.

9a64b3a08d3b6b82f36c6756ab1cc03c.jpg

Originally Posted by vyacon

the tag is on the medial side, i think its blocked by the "real" tag in that pic.
^yeah, just noticed that -still would be nice to see the CF & better pics of both tags ....either way, both shoes look terrible

they still can't get the tongue tag right and the placement of the second lace holder makes the fakes use a shorter amount of material when connected to the "patent" leather
other thing I noticed is the mesh on the fakes has a tighter weave which will make them much stiffer than the real deals
oh, and the toe box is way off
good post, orbubu

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

dude from promo shoes don't realise it, but he killed his business from nt
Nah dudes will still cop from him. This isnt the first time promo shoes has been accused of selling fakes. It has been brought up time and time again but NT still buys from them.

The JUMPMAN JORDAN tag and the sockliner is enough to tell you its a fake.

Even then, you cannot tell quality by pictures.

Damn the fakes are so on point that they look real! Wow! I bet they're both made in the same warehouse. The fakes are just quality rejects. Just a thought.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Nah dudes will still cop from him. This isnt the first time promo shoes has been accused of selling fakes. It has been brought up time and time again but NT still buys from them.

Yup!
I read a messages from this forum saying that they received unexpected refund from promo because promo didn't want to sell high quality fake.

Originally Posted by orbubu

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Yup!
I read a messages from this forum saying that they received unexpected refund from promo because promo didn't want to sell high quality fake.

that was me.  then ordered from marquee sole.  i posted the pics in this thread showing that misplaced jumpman jordan tags on the tounge but did have legit carbon fiber on them

To promo's haters:  I saw someone posted message trying to slander on promo.  First of all, I don't think these pic will destroy promo's biz.  I read a messages from this forum saying that they received unexpected refund from promo because promo didn't want to sell high quality fake.  I bought shoes from different sites including a few pairs from promo before.  At least to me, promo's shoes were  authentic.  I am a JB collector since 1990, I guess I know what is real thing.  I am forwarding this pix just wanna to let more people know about these fakes, I didn't want to bring up any fight or to defame any sites.  Peace.......
wink.gif

you sure those just arent b-grades or bad a-grades? because sometime the recent Js do look like fakes haha

the colour tone on the tongue and upper of the canvas is different on the fakes and same on the legit ones...

if the carbon fibre is real on the fakes, i might try to cop for twenty bucks next time i'm in china.

Originally Posted by jonywho

The toe box is squarish. and the white is off. even with out the sign telling me it was fake its obvious.and no air zoom technology.. thats why their fakes.
XI's never had zoom air tooling to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom