Wade World Trade Center Quote Vol. Scumbag

If he would have said "You guys are going to make it seem like the end of the world", everybody would have been ok with that, I guess cause that's a theoretical event?

I don't think he meant anything by it, just chose the wrong catastrophe to reference.

I liken this to the KG quote about all the weaponss he was going to need for the next game. Or at worst, the Kellen Winslow "This Is War" speech.

If he would have said "You guys are going to make it seem like the end of the world", everybody would have been ok with that, I guess cause that's a theoretical event?

I don't think he meant anything by it, just chose the wrong catastrophe to reference.

I liken this to the KG quote about all the weaponss he was going to need for the next game. Or at worst, the Kellen Winslow "This Is War" speech.

hes right though. if they lose 2 or 3 straight i can see pat riley using that as an excuse to make himself coach again
laugh.gif

hes right though. if they lose 2 or 3 straight i can see pat riley using that as an excuse to make himself coach again
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dumb thing to mention WTC in reference to losing basketball games.. I get what he's saying and in context its not a big deal, but poor choice of words to even bring it up.

Dumb thing to mention WTC in reference to losing basketball games.. I get what he's saying and in context its not a big deal, but poor choice of words to even bring it up.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

LMAO @ Frankie Valentino too.

I think we all know tho that summer is slow news wise so we have to make due. Cant wait till the season tho to actually see some action

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think we all know tho that summer is slow news wise so we have to make due. Cant wait till the season tho to actually see some action

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Since when are you all so self-righteous? I'm almost positive that if this didn't involve what is now the most hated team in the NBA then this wouldn't even be a story.

Since when are you all so self-righteous? I'm almost positive that if this didn't involve what is now the most hated team in the NBA then this wouldn't even be a story.

Anything that comes out of a Heat player's mouth is being put under a microscope.  We might as well call S&T, "Heat Hate."  Most of these dudes in here are still mad that none of their teams landed the 3 most sought after players in this years FA.  Get over it.  
wink.gif

Anything that comes out of a Heat player's mouth is being put under a microscope.  We might as well call S&T, "Heat Hate."  Most of these dudes in here are still mad that none of their teams landed the 3 most sought after players in this years FA.  Get over it.  
wink.gif

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

wink.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

wink.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

wink.gif

Go to sleep.
But yea, even though I never cared either way about Wade before 'Decision', I kinda get where he's coming from. People are gonna act like it's a national emergency when these guys don't go 82-0. It's funny though that just explaining that turned into a damn scandal. Brought it on yourselves.

wink.gif

Go to sleep.
But yea, even though I never cared either way about Wade before 'Decision', I kinda get where he's coming from. People are gonna act like it's a national emergency when these guys don't go 82-0. It's funny though that just explaining that turned into a damn scandal. Brought it on yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom