Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

Great question b/c ppl’s personal information being released publicly is a completely regular & legal practice that happens in the medical field.

:lol: Walk me though the real legal proceedings with these suppositions ya'll have. No one knows what happened, but dude is clearly using the benefit of time to help skew the view of the situation.

:lol: Walk me though the real legal proceedings with these suppositions ya'll have. No one knows what happened, but dude is clearly using the benefit of time to help skew the view of the situation.

Is he?

Just to play devil's advocate. What if he is proven to be not guilty?

Was he really using the benefit of time or was he simply over-stating the fact that he isnt guilty of this?

His career has taken a nose dive since this incident. Why wouldn't he at least publically question why he hasn't been found guilty if this is such an open and shut case?

I mean ya'll can update me on the details but he was the only one with a gun per the felony charge, they found shell casings, and her feet were treated for the injuries. What could "innocence" look like in that scenario? Why would maybe the most trending star in the world at the time fabricate that?

I'm not even saying it is or isn't, just seems like an easy leap folks are making and their own biases kicking in.

There are legitimately "open/shut" cases that take years.

I mean ya'll can update me on the details but he was the only one with a gun per the felony charge, they found shell casings, and her feet were treated for the injuries. What could "innocence" look like in that scenario? Why would maybe the most trending star in the world at the time fabricate that?

I'm not even saying it is or isn't, just seems like an easy leap folks are making and their own biases kicking in.

The longer it takes, the better it looks for him. This is a high profile case, and the fact that it’s been this long with virtually nothing happening will put doubt into peoples heads.

I mean wouldn’t the police have done a GSR test on everybody in the car. That would be pretty easy to tell who fired the gun

I Dont Want To Say Or Suggest Meg Fabricated The Story, Especially If She Was A Victim

But It Has Been A Bit Perplexing How Things Just Went Quiet On All Of This Aside From Their Back And Forth On It.

I Mean Meg Is The Biggest/Hottest Name In Hip Hop Second To Cardi And Nothing Has Come Of This Yet?!?!

Tory Out Here Doing Press And Putting Out New Music. It Just Looks Odd.

But you do care enough hence why you embedded that tweet you saw because you felt the need to talk about him which is why you haven't blocked him because you WANT to see him
Did I not start this thread, & have I not been updating it since July 16, 2020? Should I stop doing this b/c you feel I should block someone that likely doesn't know I exist?

I Dont Want To Say Or Suggest Meg Fabricated The Story, Especially If She Was A Victim

But It Has Been A Bit Perplexing How Things Just Went Quiet On All Of This Aside From Their Back And Forth On It.

I Mean Meg Is The Biggest/Hottest Name In Hip Hop Second To Cardi And Nothing Has Come Of This Yet?!?!

Tory Out Here Doing Press And Putting Out New Music. It Just Looks Odd.
Not to mention when the whole Rihanna Chris Brown thing happened (also in Los Angeles) dude got arrested and turned himself in the next day.

I think Meg probably shot herself accidently and what compounds it is she was hanging out with "2nd rate" singers and rappers that technically aren't on her level? The embarrassment over both is what turned it into this strange thing. She was probably letting Tory smash before she blew up and now that she surpassed him in popularity she was looking for a reason to get him out her life and saw this as the opportunity, cause she was resenting the fact he had no recent hit singles and being seen around him had the potential to lower her clout.

Besides the few rare high power couples (Jay and Bey, JLO and Ben, Sonny and Cher) it seems like most famous females end up with random dudes. Nicki Minaj with a sex offender. Ariana Grande just married a real estate agent. Doja cat was dating some hipster dude.

Did I not start this thread, & have I not been updating it since July 16, 2020? Should I stop doing this b/c you feel I should block someone that likely doesn't know I exist?
That's not what I'm saying but you're in here moping about not wanting to see him yet put yourself in a position to see him/talk about him

That's not what I'm saying but you're in here moping about not wanting to see him yet put yourself in a position to see him/talk about him
"I just can't stand him, so he needs to be deported." is clearly exaggerative humour that contradicts this entire thread. Once again, you're trying to make this bigger than it is.

What’s taking so long with all this anyway? Did he shoot her or not? Who’s lying?

"A rep from the Los Angeles District Attorney's Officer confirmed to XXL on Monday (Aug. 23) that Tory will not be facing any jail-related consequences for violating the protective order that requires him to stay at least 100 yards away from Megan. Instead, his bail amount has reportedly been increased from $190,000 to $250,000. He must pay an additional $60,000 to stay out of jail. However, the Toronto rapper-singer, who appeared in Los Angeles court in-person today, is prohibited from attending events where Megan will be present. If he fails to obey this modification to the restraining order, Tory will be remanded, or taken into custody. His next court date is scheduled for Sept. 2."

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 9.55.55 PM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom