Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

My only issue is that a guilty verdict would imply that after all that testimony they came to the conclusion that literally no one else could have shot meg that’s wild to me

It’s subtly shifting to “Tory deserves 22 years for the audacity and ridiculousness of his collective behavior that night and his taunting of Meg since that night” rather than “Tory deserves 22 years because we believe he straight up objectively shot her” :lol:

Last edited:
It’s subtly shifting to “Tory deserves 22 years for the audacity and ridiculousness of his collective behavior that night and his taunting of Meg since that night” rather than “Tory deserves 22 years because we believe he straight up objectively shot her” :lol:

He hasn't even been sentenced and some of you are complaining already trying to move those goal post :lol:

Do some of you cry about the hundreds and thousands of other sentences in this country with people who aren't famous?

The way people complained about Brittney Griner and now Tory, a lot more people should be involved in prison reform.

He hasn't even been sentenced and some of you are complaining already trying to move those goal post :lol:

Do some of you cry about the hundreds and thousands of other sentences in this country with people who aren't famous?

The way people complained about Brittney Griner and now Tory, a lot more people should be involved in prison reform.

What goal posts? Either he shot her in the foot or not :lol: thats An up or down/white or black question. If he did it

If not, being bold enough to smash a pair of friends and and taunting her for it shouldn’t be punishable by 20+ years in prison. A post like yours exactly what I mean instead of acknowledging it’s murky that he actually shot her it’s “how many people that aren’t famous do you care about being wrongfully imprisoned” :lol: what that gotta do with the price of tea in China my boy did the boy shoot her or not.

But whatever, he put himself in this position at the same time :lol: all that playing.

Last edited:
If not, being arrogant enough to smash a pair of friends and and taunting her for it shouldn’t be punishable by 20+ years in prison.

Bro… you can’t biologically be a man and say this type of stuff. Who raised you dudes???

You a fan of rap music, and utter this type of stuff??

….. same dudes who want Tory to do 20+ years will say Free such and such or RIP king Von.

I don’t condone what Tory did. The court of law proved him guilty. Some of y’all dudes prove time and time again though, that y’all would let a woman do anything and not check her (not talking about Megan, this is unrelated to her).

A woman will set you up as quick as man would. Stop putting every woman on a pedestal. Type of dudes who would glorify a sackchaser who verbally abuses her kids, call her a “baddie” but would look down upon a woman who’s a cashier McDonalds.

My very own MOTHER and aunts always told me about sheisty and nasty women. It’s a case by case bases. Every women ain’t good, just like all men aren’t bad. People need to stop.

Bro… you can’t biologically be a man and say this type of stuff. Who raised you dudes???

You a fan of rap music, and utter this type of stuff??

Here you go…doing that thing you do… :lol:

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Obviously as men we may double dip and have whatever we got going but for you to brazenly do that, throw it in their faces and ride to a party with the both of them while you’re still smashing both explains how he ended up in his current predicament. He coulda did that without riding to parties with the both of them and throwing it in Meg face which is the real cause of any of this

If you think that’s me saying “shame on you how dare you smash two thick big booty light skin *****es” :lol: then try reading it again with your thinking cap on brother.

Do you know how common place that is? The women were complicit in the tryst…. If you don’t think they all were well aware you’re naive as heck man.

Throw it in their face? These are adults.

That situation doesn’t give ANYONE the right to pull a gun though. Tory is guilty of the shooting. We’ve got that all figured out.

But to say the activities of 3 participating adults, is the reason this all happened is absolutely wrong.

If you were going to catch feelings, shouldn’t be a willing participant in those type of activities.

You basically said forget the shooting, he should do 20+ years for sleeping with two friends (I understand your sarcasm) but that’s a veryyyyyy weird thing to say coming from a man.

What if all 3 of them had a joint understanding about sleeping with each other. You don’t know, neither do I. One person could’ve caught feelings for all we know…

Last edited:
Do you know how common place that is? The women were complicit in the tryst…. If you don’t think they all were well aware you’re naive as heck man.

Throw it in their face? These are adults

*Again* :lol: if you don’t see how bragging in two drunk female best friends face that you’re currently smashing both of them in a closed area like a car can go left, you nowhere near as player as you tryna come off right now :lol:

*Again* :lol: if you don’t see how bragging in two drunk female best friends face that you’re currently smashing both of them in a closed area like a car can go left, you nowhere near as player as you tryna come off right now :lol:

How’s it bragging… if all the parties been knew what was happening?? It was pre-arranged my friend.

Who said anything about being player? I just understand the type of dude you are. You wished jail on a man just for sleeping with two friends. Forget the shooting scenario :lol: :lol: :lol:

Them being drunk justifies all of that? I just told you, I’m 100% sure that all 3 knew they were sleeping with each other…. But you’re to dense to even understand that.

Your naive self really think the argument happened because one party found out that the other party was sleeping with the other :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think that’s what caused the fracas???

How much did Zimmerman get for killing Trayvon Martin again?

Anyway what does Jay-z have to do with this case?

How’s it bragging… if all the parties been knew what was happening?? It was pre-arranged my friend.

Who said anything about being player? I just understand the type of dude you are. You wished jail on a man just for sleeping with two friends. Forget the shooting scenario :lol: :lol: :lol:

Them being drunk justifies all of that? I just told you, I’m 100% sure that all 3 knew they were sleeping with each other…. But you’re to dense to even understand that.

Your naive self really think the argument happened because one party found out that the other party was sleeping with the other :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think that’s what caused the fracas???

The whole thing started with me saying people are wrongly acting like he deserves jail for his taunting of Meg as opposed to whether or not he actually shot her which should be only thing that matters. Fool I never said I wanted to see him in prison over smashing them :lol: That’s just what likely started the situation in the car though and thus, how he ended up in this position for them folks to **** him over.

You do this a lot on here where you read something wrong and instead of just being like “man I was tripping” you’ll argue against something no one is saying :lol:

The whole thing started with me saying people are wrongly acting like he deserves jail for his taunting of Meg as opposed to whether or not he actually shot her which should be only thing that matters. Fool I never said I wanted to see him in prison over smashing them :lol: That’s just what likely started the situation in the car though and thus, how he ended up in this position for them folks to **** him over.

You do this a lot on here where you read something wrong and instead of just being like “man I was tripping” you’ll argue against something no one is saying :lol:

I just re-read what you wrote and it does say SHOULD’NT. Excuse me for wrongfully paraphrasing what you said. But you’ve said tons of idiotic stuff and I base it on your youth. So, my bad for pigeon holing you :lol: :lol:

With that said, if you disagree with him getting 20+ just from an argument based of the sexual aspect, I agree.

That really shouldn’t even be a factor though because again, I truthfully believe that all parties knew they were sleeping together and it should be irrelevant. That’s what’s a LOT of adults do, especially celebrities in those type of circles. They all in rotation.

Surprised no one said it was a crime of passion

How much did Zimmerman get for killing Trayvon Martin again?

Anyway what does Jay-z have to do with this case?
He was found not guilty in the court of law so he obviously did nothing wrong, in fact I think we owe him an apology

These canvas Nikes TOUGH! Anyone can ID them??? :nerd:

1F522786-27D1-42B4-9E84-447D1B1D2F35.jpeg

dang i did not read up on this cant believe its been 2 years

but i just got this didnt know this is what happened in the car this doesnt sound like 3 adults consenting

Megan said tension initially rose in the car when Lanez, 30, allegedly told her, “You need to stop lying to your friend” regarding their sexual relationship. Megan, who said she knew Harris had a crush on the R&B singer, “didn’t want her to know I had dealt with him in any kind of way.” While she said Harris was angry after learning about the relationship, Lanez provoked the ire of both women when he called them “bi—es and h–s,” Megan claimed. Growing frustrated, Megan says she asked to be let out of the car on Sunset Boulevard but quickly realized she was “literally at the peak” of her career and only wearing a “thong [bikini]” in the middle of the “most famous” street in L.A. To presumably avoid drawing any unwanted attention, Megan says she got back inside the car, only to ask to be let out again on a side street not too far from the first stop because she was “over it.”

so basically what im gathering is tory and megan was once intimate and her assistant of course likes tory as well so tory tells megan to come clean to her friend about their past intimacy?

i know boys sometimes like to brag about who their are smashing but girls tend to not want to let their friend know they smashed the same guy if they know their friend likes the guy i could see that being the case since meg and her assistant were long time friends jealousy could ruin their friendship

as a man i would tell my bro i been friends with a while that i smashed this girl he likes which can be a hole behavior or i could let him date her and not tell him whats the right thing to do here?

and i kind of get why tory would want her to come clean but at the same time it doesnt need to be said but if the assistant was to find out later after her and tory really become a thing can become messy

but damn tory should of been more humbled in the way he handled this with a unregistered gun and a felon was no need to shoot meg over her not wanting to tell poorly handled

and if this is the truth of what happened if tory really wanted her friend to know and meg wouldnt come clean than what is stopping tory from telling the assistant himself?

Last edited:
What goal posts? Either he shot her in the foot or not :lol: thats An up or down/white or black question. If he did it

If not, being bold enough to smash a pair of friends and and taunting her for it shouldn’t be punishable by 20+ years in prison. A post like yours exactly what I mean instead of acknowledging it’s murky that he actually shot her it’s “how many people that aren’t famous do you care about being wrongfully imprisoned” :lol: what that gotta do with the price of tea in China my boy did the boy shoot her or not.

But whatever, he put himself in this position at the same time :lol: all that playing.

but he did shoot her. What do you not get?

Didn't pay much attention to this but hopefully Law & Order's SVU episode on it 3 years from now fills me in
This is one of those cases where the screen cuts to black before the verdict is read. In the past you would have benson and stabler on opposite sides of the argument

Back
Top Bottom