Wait... McDonald's delivers?

My boy is tellin' me McDonalds and Wendys deliver on the east coast... ducktales?

Would be
pimp.gif

In Seattle btw.

- Safari​

My boy is tellin' me McDonalds and Wendys deliver on the east coast... ducktales?

Would be
pimp.gif

In Seattle btw.

- Safari​

Not all. Only certain ones in that borough that is plowed right now...and they only deliver to that borough that is plowed...Edit: they only deliver to the parts of the plowed borough that is plowed.

Not all. Only certain ones in that borough that is plowed right now...and they only deliver to that borough that is plowed...Edit: they only deliver to the parts of the plowed borough that is plowed.

Yea ever see Supersize Me? Basically helping the obese that cant walk get their fix.

Yea ever see Supersize Me? Basically helping the obese that cant walk get their fix.

Don't know what's worse, this, or the McDonalds breakfast allday rumor that had NT in a tizy for DAYS....

No, is the answer.

Don't know what's worse, this, or the McDonalds breakfast allday rumor that had NT in a tizy for DAYS....

No, is the answer.

is anything fresh from mcdonalds? Seeing them warm up pancakes and selling them for 4x the cost is just crazy.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

No, is the answer.
the ones in manhattan do...
yes, is the answer

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

No, is the answer.
the ones in manhattan do...
yes, is the answer

is anything fresh from mcdonalds? Seeing them warm up pancakes and selling them for 4x the cost is just crazy.

I remember seeing a commercial that Canada delivers KFC 
ohwell.gif

I'm in Thailand right now, they deliver sushi
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom