Wait, the hell is going on with Jordan Brand? Columbia Blue IV's now?

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

since drake is wack i don't think i'll be picking these up......jk, they look dope so i probably will make a purchase. i do still think drake is wack...

Do you think Drake is wack?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Smh..Enough with the JB threads about Drake showing off his sneakers. He's a collector! Doesn't mean whatever sneaker he's showing or wearing equals a future release. Get off his....

He isn't a collector, he has money, there is a big diff.  For him, its the "thing to have", just like when he was caught wearin fakes a few times before he blew up.  He didnt know fake from real untill he got some money.  Dude is a simp plain and simple.

those 5s were customs though....

BS...I dont believe that for a second.  The only customs I have seen on the feet of ANY rapper is Fat Joe.  Why hasnt he shown off those 5's in any of his "bragging" pics or vids?  You see all kinds of heat on the feet of celebs and rappers, but they are just "hard to obtain" heat, not "customs".  Dude got caught wearin fakes just like Big Boi did, and he tried to play it off callin them "custom"....
eyes.gif

Smh..Enough with the JB threads about Drake showing off his sneakers. He's a collector! Doesn't mean whatever sneaker he's showing or wearing equals a future release. Get off his....

He isn't a collector, he has money, there is a big diff.  For him, its the "thing to have", just like when he was caught wearin fakes a few times before he blew up.  He didnt know fake from real untill he got some money.  Dude is a simp plain and simple.

BS...I dont believe that for a second.  The only customs I have seen on the feet of ANY rapper is Fat Joe.  Why hasnt he shown off those 5's in any of his "bragging" pics or vids?  You see all kinds of heat on the feet of celebs and rappers, but they are just "hard to obtain" heat, not "customs".  Dude got caught wearin fakes just like Big Boi did, and he tried to play it off callin them "custom"....
eyes.gif

since drake is wack i don't think i'll be picking these up......jk, they look dope so i probably will make a purchase. i do still think drake is wack...
i agree with your first statement. therefore...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i agree with your first statement. therefore...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

eyes.gif

Big Boi's situation was different... He actually thought they were customs, and paid $300+ for them. Later on, people told him they were actually fakes at a SneakerPimp event. Homie had no clue...

eyes.gif

Big Boi's situation was different... He actually thought they were customs, and paid $300+ for them. Later on, people told him they were actually fakes at a SneakerPimp event. Homie had no clue...

WOW Drake has a AJ4 from 99 with his name stiched on it , lets not get to excited ppl.. I havent seen anything, maybe will get 4's in 2012..

WOW Drake has a AJ4 from 99 with his name stiched on it , lets not get to excited ppl.. I havent seen anything, maybe will get 4's in 2012..

eyes.gif
They're mutilated Metallic V's son.

eyes.gif
They're mutilated Metallic V's son.

Back
Top Bottom