Waiter returns lost check worth $424,000 to a customer who didn't tip..VOL.. DO THE RIGHT THING?

Why'd you edit your post? Why don't you tell ksteezy ksteezy what you were really trying to say? For someone who complains about personal attacks on here, your edited post was full of irony.
:lol:
i never complain about personal attacks
idc
but that was something too far specially considering i know folks who've had the same issue
and wasn't that serious even to bring up
my fingers typed quicker than my brain

Attacking my infertility problem at this point in the game tho?...this is older news than Ninjahoods bunkbed man..
i know
lame as well
which is why i said nvm
also if im being real
nothing to REALLY joke about
i mean i don't know u or care personally
but having kids is beautiful
sucks when folks who can't have them
but have the means and such to do it
cant
so yup
it was lame more than anything

Who here works/ has worked at a bank?

I used to as a teller. Never seen a cashiers check without the recipient name PRINTED on. Never seen one that was made out to CASH.

I’m not even depositing that for you. I’m calling my manager and he’s bringing you to the back.

Cashier’s checks are the safest checks you can get with security features designed to prevent cases LIKE THIS. Ain’t no bank gonna just let anyone cash a cashier’s check. Especially not one worth half a million if you don’t already have half a million in your account to cover your *** in case they deem the check to be fraud.

ok if yall say so
im done on the the topic
yall can be right if yall want
i can care less
still know and think im right

Lmfaoooo I didn’t even think of that...lmaooo

Yeah, it's not common practice, but I know some banks that track serial numbers of the bills when they're moving large amounts between different locations. It could also be part of a sting operation for all you know (these are definitely tracked by serial #). At that point, you have to ask yourself if it's worth getting caught up in these things and a) at worst being mistaken for a robber or b)at best getting into trouble for taking someone else's $424K (which they're going to get back from you anyway, so what's the point?)

ok if yall say so
im done on the the topic
yall can be right if yall want
i can care less
still know and think im right

Bruh, you ignoring common sense man...is really not even something that’s debatable, is a half a million dollar check, no cashier carries that amount of cash and no bank will cash this without the right people approving it and the right checks crossed off...you simply cannot walk up to a window with 500k on a check and the bank teller treating you like this is 50$ :lol:

YOU ARE WRONG, you don’t get to make up your own reality...lol

Bruh, you ignoring common sense man...is really not even something that’s debatable, is a half a million dollar check, no cashier carries that amount of cash and no bank will cash this without the right people approving it and the right checks crossed off...you simply cannot walk up to a window with 500k on a check and the bank teller treating you like this is 50$ :lol:

YOU ARE WRONG, you don’t get to make up your own reality...lol
ok

Who here works/ has worked at a bank?

Working at one ret now

A suitcase with straight up cash would be a different story, that you can keep, just don’t think you can go depositing 500k into YOUR account and think you won’t have to explain where it came from...lmao

It’s much easier said than done in the braggadocious social media era. But with a huge amount of cash, just deposit enough to where it doesn’t raise a red flag. Stash the rest and don’t tell a single person and just make tons of cash purchases. Keeping a low profile is much easier said than done these days though.

Don't deposit a single solitare dollar of dirty money. Gotta wash that money family. And unless you plan on trusting somebody to do some heavy accounting for you, just use that cash for all ya frivolous spending and carry on ya life as usual

Cashier’s checks are the safest checks you can get with security features designed to prevent cases LIKE THIS. Ain’t no bank gonna just let anyone cash a cashier’s check. Especially not one worth half a million if you don’t already have half a million in your account to cover your *** in case they deem the check to be fraud.

Can you imagine how much the blow back and closed high value accounts a bank would chance on losing from cashing a $400k check no questions asked? smh

I won a settlement some years ago and my lawyers cut me a 230k check, it took us like 2 hours to even be able to deposit that type of money into an account :lol:

I used to as a teller. Never seen a cashiers check without the recipient name PRINTED on. Never seen one that was made out to CASH.

I’m not even depositing that for you. I’m calling my manager and he’s bringing you to the back.

Oh, I didn't even know he was trying to deposit a cashier's check with NO NAME on it. Ridiculous!! I assumed he was talking about using some type of fraudulent method to impose his name on those checks. We've dealt with a couple people who did that last year, and they were tracked down and arrested within a week (and these amounts were MUCH smaller)

Oh, I didn't even know he was trying to deposit a cashier's check with NO NAME on it. Ridiculous!! I assumed he was talking about using some type of fraudulent method to impose his name on those checks. We've dealt with a couple people who did that last year, and they were tracked down and arrested within a week (and these amounts were MUCH smaller)

He thinks you can simply get a cashier’a check made out to no one. Says he does it all the time at his bank. Probably getting it confused with either a money order, which he says he can’t do at his bank, or counter checks. Counter checks is my guess.

then read before u just start talking
cause u still don't have a clue

He thinks you can simply get a cashier’a check made out to no one. Says he does it all the time at his bank. Probably getting it confused with either a money order, which he says he can’t do at his bank, or counter checks. Counter checks is my guess.
it says cashiers check on the top
how u gonna tell ME
what i do

You can't do money orders at Chase online, but you can definitely do it in person. Never heard of any bank in my life that won't do a money order. Why would any bank refuse a service that they make fees from?

You can't do money orders at Chase online, but you can definitely do it in person. Never heard of any bank in my life that won't do a money order. Why would any bank refuse a service that they make fees from?
what are u talking about
no one is saying do anything online
we talking about in person
im done with this convo

then read before u just start talking
cause u still don't have a clue

Nah I'm not reading some garbage you posted pages back. Everything you're saying is a lie, so...

what are u talking about
no one is saying do anything online
we talking about in person
im done with this convo

You're the one who said you can't do money orders at Chase at all. I specified that you CAN do so in person but CAN'T online

It has been hilarious to see how some of these cats really think is as simple as walking into a bank and walking out with half a million in cash....lmaooooooooo

BlandLimitedAddax-small.gif

UZb53x.gif

Nah I'm not reading some garbage you posted pages back. Everything you're saying is a lie, so...

You're the one who said you can't do money orders at Chase at all. I specified that you CAN do so in person but CAN'T online
u live in the bay
we can easily meet up
and go to a chase when u in the east bay

Back
Top Bottom