Waiter returns lost check worth $424,000 to a customer who didn't tip..VOL.. DO THE RIGHT THING?

"I use the Chase off of..."

giphy.gif

Your scenario is so far fetched that although I believe it could have happened, it's like the odds of being able to show up with a suitcase full of cash at closing and buy a house.

Like who wants to write a personal check for the full value of a property and then wait 2 weeks for it to clear to take ownership when you can just get a cashier's check and take ownership that day.
not all checks take 2 weeks to fully clear
plus depending on ur relationship with the bank
available funds
in the accounts
especially if either or are customers
a bank can expedite a clearing of a check

not stolen
questionable
maybe
but i believe finders keepers
is legit in the legal system depending

I'm an accountant for a business that deals with a high volume of cashier's checks on a daily basis. Everything you've posted in this thread is complete nonsense. People have gone to prison over fraudulent cashier's checks (yes, what you're promoting is FRAUD)

I mean, you don't even need an accountant to tell you that; it should be common sense, but at least you can't use the excuse of "ask someone else who knows" anymore.

not all checks take 2 weeks to fully clear
plus depending on ur relationship with the bank
available funds
in the accounts
especially if either or are customers
a bank can expedite a clearing of a check

Oh you dumb DUMB...

All this time I thought you were just trollin us...lmfao

Best case scenario here. Return it. Hope the good publicity from it results in some type of go fund me and other opportunities while you have your 5 minutes or so of good publicity.

Now if it was cash that she left. Pocket that **** and leave her a tip in the form of advice that she should be smarter with her money.

Best case scenario here. Return it. Hope the good publicity from it results in some type of go fund me and other opportunities while you have your 5 minutes or so of good publicity.

Now if it was cash that she left. Pocket that **** and leave her a tip in the form of advice that she should be smarter with her money.

A suitcase with straight up cash would be a different story, that you can keep, just don’t think you can go depositing 500k into YOUR account and think you won’t have to explain where it came from...lmao

A suitcase with straight up cash would be a different story, that you can keep, just don’t think you can go depositing 500k into YOUR account and think you won’t have to explain where it came from...lmao

Even if you find a suitcase full of cash (let's say $424K in this example) lying around somewhere, it's impossible to tell where it came from. For all you know, each individual bill's serial number is being traced, so even if you deposit $100, you could get yourself into trouble for not turning it over.

You can cash a cashiers check, but you not about to cash a 400k like bau. 400k, a lot of institutions want you to call first to make sure they even have that much on hand.

It’s much easier said than done in the braggadocious social media era. But with a huge amount of cash, just deposit enough to where it doesn’t raise a red flag. Stash the rest and don’t tell a single person and just make tons of cash purchases. Keeping a low profile is much easier said than done these days though.

Even if you find a suitcase full of cash lying around somewhere, it's impossible to tell where it came from. For all you know, each individual bill's serial number is being traced, so even if you deposit $100, you could get yourself into trouble.

Lmfaoooo I didn’t even think of that...lmaooo

Finders keepers tho, you just found half a mil that for all you know was stolen from another bank in a heist...my dude Naughty legit makes me question if he was dropped on his head one too many times man...

Back
Top Bottom