Waiting tables unnappreciation VOL. You cheap %@@+*+#%##%*%

Worked from 5 PM to 12 AM. Only made $17 dollars because people walked out on me. These people looked well off too. I'm not really heated, justdisappointed. I usually make over a $100 on a weekend night.

To you dudes who do this on the regular, its really not cool. I mean we gotta make a living off this %*#%.

what type of rest. do u work at???

I always tip at least 15% no matter what...
but waiters stay off that you owe me big tip type *+%..
IMO a lot of waiters are garbage too. not helpful, not friendly, or give u attitudes if you want a refill.

damn that sucks!

I never had the hearrt to dine dash, maybe not leave a tip if it was horrrrrrrrrrible service.

I dont do that percentage stuff at diners/coney island/Dennys/Ihop.....$2-3 tip just cuz I know people need to make a living.

Who has that one cheap friend that your embarassed to go out with cuz you gotta always convince them to leave a tip?

We went out to applebees last night, our waitress was really cool and was joking around. Total was only $16, gave her the other 4 as a tip.

Originally Posted by eight2one

damn that sucks!

I never had the hearrt to dine dash, maybe not leave a tip if it was horrrrrrrrrrible service.

I dont do that percentage stuff at diners/coney island/Dennys/Ihop.....$2-3 tip just cuz I know people need to make a living.

Who has that one cheap friend that your embarassed to go out with cuz you gotta always convince them to leave a tip?

Son......

We were at the denny's register and the cashier jokingly said "Don't forget your waiter now", and my boy was like "naw bruh " tohis face.
Son paid in cash and asked for exact change back.
indifferent.gif

The company you keep says a lot about you, so I don't even bother calling dude up. If you can't tip at Dennys how you gonna hang at a real restaurant.And what gets me is that, this dude is loaded.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

laugh.gif
. I feel sorry for male waiters. Im sorry, but im not tipping a male waiter..idc
laugh.gif
what the hell? As long as I'm provided good serviceI tip. If a pretty girl gives me garbage service she will get less tip, I can careless if shes pretty. If I wanted to tip girls off looks I'd head to thestrip club for that.

its so funny when waiters complain that they arent getting twenty percent. i usually tip around 20%, but you waiters act like what youre doing is mad tough.like how waiters have to work their way up. theres no way im not able to write down exactly what someone just said to me.

laugh.gif
. I feel sorry for male waiters. Im sorry, but im not tipping a male waiter..idc

Did you seriously type these words and hit the 'post' button?

Ive never read something so dumb before in my life.

Im no waiter or anything, but wow...

laugh.gif

That's pretty lame KFC. What do you get out of tipping a female waitress?

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

laugh.gif

im not giving a man my money for doing such a feminine job.

^ congradulations. You've officially passed WhateversClever as the biggest moron on niketalk

Originally Posted by Club29

^ congradulations. You've officially passed WhateversClever as the biggest moron on niketalk

dog, you acting like i care about what you think of me
laugh.gif
Go tell that to someone that values you're opinion

laugh.gif

WTH r u talkin bout, wut type of nonsense reasoning is this??
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

dog, you acting like i care about what you think of me
laugh.gif
Go tell that to someone that values you're opinion

pathetic
smh.gif

Tipping is mandatory, don't go out to eat if you're going to be a cheap *!! (especially if its a nice dinner).

Gotta love ignorant dudes.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

really

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

what type of rest. do u work at???

I always tip at least 15% no matter what...
but waiters stay off that you owe me big tip type *+%..
IMO a lot of waiters are garbage too. not helpful, not friendly, or give u attitudes if you want a refill.

yup, you gotta earn a tip

Back
Top Bottom