Waiting tables unnappreciation VOL. You cheap %@@+*+#%##%*%

Originally Posted by the north west

that J Dilla clown needs to be ip banned

trolls all the damm time

expected that coming from you, you sound angry in every thread. If you dont like what i say, stop crying and put me on ignore

Only tip well if the service is great, if its slow and your disappointed aiin't nothing wrong with tipping 10-15%. It also depends on theestablishment (you can't compare a hood spot diner to a nice restaurant).

But not tipping at all? Learn to cook dude.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by Club29

^ congradulations. You've officially passed WhateversClever as the biggest moron on niketalk

dog, you acting like i care about what you think of me
laugh.gif
Go tell that to someone that values you're opinion

So tell me, what line of work are you involved in?

Originally Posted by the north west

that J Dilla clown needs to be ip banned

trolls all the damm time

expected that coming from you, you sound angry in every thread. If you dont like what i say, stop crying and put me on ignore
I'm glad you look into what I write in every thread

but instead of putting you on ignore I'll just wait a week or two til they catch you trolling and get banned

Some waiters think a tip is mandatory regardless if they provide good service or not. Those lames i can't stand and i love the looks on their face when Igive them a small tip and write the reasons why they got the tip they got on the receipt as well.

Average service I tip about 20%

Good going out of your way to make sure I eat good and have a good time service, I tip about 40% and i pull the server aside personally and make sure the moneygoes in their wallet because some places make all the employees split the tips and thats not fair to me because i want to reward the person who did the goodjob serving ME.

I've eaten free or heavily discounted off of tipping good on future visits to some places as well so it does pay to tip.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Tipping is mandatory, don't go out to eat if you're going to be a cheap *!! (especially if its a nice dinner).

Gotta love ignorant dudes.
Not really. If you're a bad waiter you might get a dollar but if you're really good and constantly check to see if I'm doing fine youcan get $10 and that's just from me. I tip according to how I'm treated.

Additionally, you're already taking 15% out of the bill for yourself, the least you can do is make sure I have utensils and water.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Good going out of your way to make sure I eat good and have a good time service, I tip about 40% and i pull the server aside personally and make sure the money goes in their wallet because some places make all the employees split the tips and thats not fair to me because i want to reward the person who did the good job serving ME.
I feel you but shared tips isn't the worst thing in the world (in a good establishment where everyone serves well) since some places aresmaller than others. There are some restaurants with a bar and the dining might be slow on that night while the bar is poppin', that waitress helps thebartender all day and busy multi-tasking but has nothing to take home since the tips aren't shared.

Its good in some circumstances.

Usually in larger establishments the tips are not shared.

I always tip but in my head I often find myself wondering: Why should I pay you to serve me when your employer pays you to serve me? Can we chalk it up tocommon courtesy?

To waiters: Why would you accept a job where your pay is low and being tipped well is up in the air?

^ congradulations. You've officially passed WhateversClever as the biggest moron on niketalk

laugh.gif

pathetic
smh.gif

laugh.gif
NT always ceases to amaze.

I tip depending where I am.

Denny's 3-5 bucks

Nice restaurant on the strip 8-12 bucks

I'm 18, but my parents always told me to tip your waiter nicely.

Also if its a busy night, I'll tip before hand and get better service.

Cheap tippers and no tippers suck.

Tipping is mandatory, don't go out to eat if you're going to be a cheap *!! (especially if its a nice dinner).

Gotta love ignorant dudes.
i musta missed that memo, cuz tippin aint ever been mandatory, unless with a big party

get a new job if you dont like people not tipping you. or complain about this system. not the person not tipping..

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

I always tip at least 15% no matter what...
but waiters stay off that you owe me big tip type *+%..
IMO a lot of waiters are garbage too. not helpful, not friendly, or give u attitudes if you want a refill.
This

Why should I pay you to serve me when your employer pays you to serve me?
Smart employers ftw
pimp.gif
Pay your workers next to nothing andhave your (paying) customers subsidize your labor costs

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

what type of rest. do u work at???

I always tip at least 15% no matter what...
but waiters stay off that you owe me big tip type *+%..
IMO a lot of waiters are garbage too. not helpful, not friendly, or give u attitudes if you want a refill.
I agree

Originally Posted by Smashing

laugh.gif

pathetic
smh.gif

laugh.gif
wait... what?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif

pathetic
smh.gif

laugh.gif
wait... what?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
NT always puts an end to your amazement?

smh, the other day I worked, everyone kept requesting me to be their waitress, and
telling my boss how great of a job I was doing, but they left NO tip whats so ever.
mad.gif

the day before I got only 5$.. but I'm more of event worker so, I guess they don't
carry money on them.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Good going out of your way to make sure I eat good and have a good time service, I tip about 40% and i pull the server aside personally and make sure the money goes in their wallet because some places make all the employees split the tips and thats not fair to me because i want to reward the person who did the good job serving ME.
I feel you but shared tips isn't the worst thing in the world (in a good establishment where everyone serves well) since some places are smaller than others. There are some restaurants with a bar and the dining might be slow on that night while the bar is poppin', that waitress helps the bartender all day and busy multi-tasking but has nothing to take home since the tips aren't shared.

Its good in some circumstances.

Usually in larger establishments the tips are not shared.
laugh.gif
at the team yankees sig

i never looked at it from that perspective but thats defenitly something to take in mind whenever i go out to eat.

still those who don't understand how tipping works, its not even worth trying to preach to them, some people just lack consideration and basic commonsense.

laugh.gif

pathetic
smh.gif

laugh.gif
NT always never ceases to amaze.

fixed

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Worked from 5 PM to 12 AM. Only made $17 dollars because people walked out on me. These people looked well off too. I'm not really heated, just disappointed. I usually make over a $100 on a weekend night.

To you dudes who do this on the regular, its really not cool. I mean we gotta make a living off this %*#%.
I almost always tip. My mom used to get mad when I was younger and didn't tip. Talkin bout "They could be struggling, and really need themoney" or "What if you were in their shoes".

laugh.gif
. I feel sorry for male waiters. Im sorry, but im not tipping a male waiter..idc

indifferent.gif

To you dudes saying you tip 20%-40%, bless you. I wish more people tipped me that amount.

I feel like I give good service. Where I'm from not to many young black males are waiters. On the real, I do feel I get tipped less because of my skincolor but that's just something you gotta deal with.

Today was a good day though, made $90
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iMixedi

laugh.gif
. I feel sorry for male waiters. Im sorry, but im not tipping a male waiter..idc

indifferent.gif

To you dudes saying you tip 20%-40%, bless you. I wish more people tipped me that amount.

I feel like I give good service. Where I'm from not to many young black males are waiters. On the real, I do feel I get tipped less because of my skin color but that's just something you gotta deal with.

Today was a good day though, made $90
pimp.gif

well with me good serivce gets appreciated. also at some of the places i go to, i drink for free or practiclly free at times and get hooked up with food wheni go because they know im going to look out for them at the end of the night.

Back
Top Bottom