Waka Flocka Flame Concert Ends in Violence, Eight Teens Shot

Something has to go down at a Waka Flocka concert tho'.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

bricksquad aint movin nooooo bricks

and btw, its only a matter of time............

Don't act like Gucci never touched a brick.

And maybe OJ too.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

And maybe OJ too.

only bricks they touched was on the fireplace at grandmas house

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Rudemiester wrote:
Waka Flocka is talking about whats going on?
laugh.gif

No he's not. Much like mostt other rappers hes talking about what hes doing and how he gets down and what makes him a big tough guy. Stop making excuses for people like him.
He's not??... So he's not talkin about what's goin, so is he just living in some fantasy land where people shoot it out when they have problems?? Cause lord knows that'll NEVER happen in America.

He's not talking about whats going on in a manner that promotes change from negative to positive. Hes promoting and endorsing that lifestyle and bring negativity upon himself and everyone around him. In the 2months and a couple days that this year has had so far he's been shot, robbed, punched and 8 kids at his concert have been shot.....All of this stuff still would have happened if hewasnt running around promoting gun violence and drug dealing? Really? 

Youre missing my point. That type of music that he's making invites this type of activity to his performances. I never said rap caused violence, my argument is that it promotes and invites the violence.
So if a 15 year old gets pregnant that's prolly Ludacris or Nicki Manaj's fault... Cause their music "invites" that type of activity..

Thats an irrelevant situation. As it pertains to Mr. Flocka I'm speaking on the violent aura thats surrounding him and his music....Your scenario is like me blaming some rapper for a separate incident that has nothing to do with them. A girl getting pregnant is not comparable to 8 kids being shot.

Do Martin Scorcesse movies promote violence or the gangster lifestyle??
Rap music and movie making are both forms of entertainment but the difference is that I think everyone understands that movies are make believe. Gangster rappers are forever stressing how real they are until real stuff happens to them. I can imagine that it can be hard and confusing for some people to tell the difference between whos telling the truth and whos lying at times in that industry. So to answer your question I do not equate the storytelling of a Martin Scorcesse to whatever it is Waka Flocka is doing.

I was @ a party this weekend and when his joint came on all hell broke loose...
Thanks for proving my point though.

There was kids shooting kids BEFORE Wacka Flocka came out, and there will be kids shooting kids long after Wacka Flocka and his music are gone...
So does this fact make what he says and does any more right?

Instead of focusing on the rappers that speak about it, go after those bringing those guns into the community... I don't think Wacka Flocka or Gucci Mane are the ones giving these teenager straps to kill one another...
They sell guns at Walmart. That doesnt mean I'm going to go buy one and shoot up a WuTang concert...Kids need to know better and thats where the parents and teachers come in but I STILL think that this type of music that blatantly promotes gun violence and drug dealing as a wayof dealing with problems has a negative impact on kids.

*Before anyone says it: There are rappers who discuss the same topics but do it in a manner in which theyre not promoting but instead discussing past transgressions and mistakes.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Rudemiester wrote:
Waka Flocka is talking about whats going on?
laugh.gif

No he's not. Much like mostt other rappers hes talking about what hes doing and how he gets down and what makes him a big tough guy. Stop making excuses for people like him.
He's not??... So he's not talkin about what's goin, so is he just living in some fantasy land where people shoot it out when they have problems?? Cause lord knows that'll NEVER happen in America.

He's not talking about whats going on in a manner that promotes change from negative to positive. Hes promoting and endorsing that lifestyle and bring negativity upon himself and everyone around him. In the 2months and a couple days that this year has had so far he's been shot, robbed, punched and 8 kids at his concert have been shot.....All of this stuff still would have happened if hewasnt running around promoting gun violence and drug dealing? Really? 

Youre missing my point. That type of music that he's making invites this type of activity to his performances. I never said rap caused violence, my argument is that it promotes and invites the violence.
So if a 15 year old gets pregnant that's prolly Ludacris or Nicki Manaj's fault... Cause their music "invites" that type of activity..

Thats an irrelevant situation. As it pertains to Mr. Flocka I'm speaking on the violent aura thats surrounding him and his music....Your scenario is like me blaming some rapper for a separate incident that has nothing to do with them. A girl getting pregnant is not comparable to 8 kids being shot.

Do Martin Scorcesse movies promote violence or the gangster lifestyle??
Rap music and movie making are both forms of entertainment but the difference is that I think everyone understands that movies are make believe. Gangster rappers are forever stressing how real they are until real stuff happens to them. I can imagine that it can be hard and confusing for some people to tell the difference between whos telling the truth and whos lying at times in that industry. So to answer your question I do not equate the storytelling of a Martin Scorcesse to whatever it is Waka Flocka is doing.

I was @ a party this weekend and when his joint came on all hell broke loose...
Thanks for proving my point though.

There was kids shooting kids BEFORE Wacka Flocka came out, and there will be kids shooting kids long after Wacka Flocka and his music are gone...
So does this fact make what he says and does any more right?

Instead of focusing on the rappers that speak about it, go after those bringing those guns into the community... I don't think Wacka Flocka or Gucci Mane are the ones giving these teenager straps to kill one another...
They sell guns at Walmart. That doesnt mean I'm going to go buy one and shoot up a WuTang concert...Kids need to know better and thats where the parents and teachers come in but I STILL think that this type of music that blatantly promotes gun violence and drug dealing as a wayof dealing with problems has a negative impact on kids.

*Before anyone says it: There are rappers who discuss the same topics but do it in a manner in which theyre not promoting but instead discussing past transgressions and mistakes.

You're just blaming Wacka Flocka and his music for something that has been happening for years and will continue to happen...

I guess rappers are the ones floating all the drugs and guns into the country too...

There the ones that are shutting down all these factories and have Ns parents out of work and unable to provide for their families... It's all the rappers fault that a teenager can EASILY get his hands on a gun in America...

Why haven't they figuired this out already... You're a genius

Instead of you worrying about how kids are getting straps and feel the need to carry them to a skating rink, you're busy blaming a guy that's making an HONEST lisving rapping...

Im black i live in the south and i dont know who this guy is nor have i ever heard of him.

Real talk though, ever since this lame %%$ came out he has not gotten into anything but trouble, this guy is just really not a people person.

Next time learn to aim and fire all shots at that fool.

WAKA FLOCKA DEAD

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

Im black i live in the south and i dont know who this guy is nor have i ever heard of him.

Real talk though, ever since this lame %%$ came out he has not gotten into anything but trouble, this guy is just really not a people person.

Next time learn to aim and fire all shots at that fool.

WAKA FLOCKA DEAD
Wait, you've never heard of him but want him dead? OK, cool.

And I got heat in the Wu vs. Flaka post when I said there was a relationship between the violence and mindset of the black community and Waka's music
laugh.gif

If you don't kno who WAKA FLAKA is kill yourself- although I don't promote bricksquad music they are clearly not the reason for 8 people gettin shot... Like someone said before Waka is not the reason for people gettin clapped, cuz if that's the case people would get shot at every concert/ party he does. Also the hate for this guy makes the thread corny as hell so take that for what it's worth

Originally Posted by JPioneer

And maybe OJ too.

I swear dudes be o.d. underestimating rappers sometimes..
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Harlem On The Rise wrote:

You're just blaming Wacka Flocka and his music for something that has been happening for years and will continue to happen...

Yes. I'm blaming him for bringing violence upon himself and others with his reckless music. If he didnt make the music he does he probably doesnt get shot, robbed, beat up and those kids dont get shot at his concert. You cant say it still would because what would or could happen in that city is all conditional and doesnt necessarily have to happen.
I guess rappers are the ones floating all the drugs and guns into the country too...

There the ones that are shutting down all these factories and have Ns parents out of work and unable to provide for their families... It's all the rappers fault that a teenager canEASILY get his hands on a gun in America...

Youre taking this conversation somewhere it wasnt intended to go. Once again, I came in this post to speak on certain types of hip hop and the violent aura it brings upon its performers and fans alike. I'm not taking it to that level of whos bringing the guns and drugs in. I'm talking about my peoples need to smarten up and leave this filth behind.

Instead of you worrying about how kids are getting straps and feel the need to carry them to a skating rink, you're busy blaming a guy that's making an HONEST lisving rapping...

You call this an honest living? I call this a sham and a joke. Its not an honest living when yourself and the people around you are constantly in danger of losing their lives, thats actually the opposite of an honest living. 

airmaxpenny1 wrote: 
And I got heat in the Wu vs. Flaka post when I said there was a relationship between the violence and mindset of the black community and Waka's music

I dont understand these people at all. Theyre being very naive. Its like they just cant fathom that violent music would bring about violence in some cases. Blaming the people involved in the violence solely is just a way of letting rappers off easy and allowing them to make music recklessly like the words they say have no repercussions.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

JPioneer wrote:

940sicc3 wrote:

And maybe OJ too.

I swear dudes be o.d. underestimating rappers sometimes..
grin.gif
laugh.gif

same can be said about the dudes that believe anything and everything a rapper says.

but anyway, why are these rap names getting dumber as time goes on? they can't be known for their music so they pick outlandish names so you can remember them smh

HIIIIT SQUAAAAAAD !!!!! Briiiiiiicksquaaaaad!!!! Dem boyz finna fight!

I can understand fightin, but shootin tho
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Harlem On The Rise wrote:

Yes. I'm blaming him for bringing violence upon himself and others with his reckless music. If he didnt make the music he does he probably doesnt get shot, robbed, beat up and those kids dont get shot at his concert. You cant say it still would because what would or could happen in that city is all conditional and doesnt necessarily have to happen.

There the ones that are shutting down all these factories and have Ns parents out of work and unable to provide for their families... It's all the rappers fault that a teenager canEASILY get his hands on a gun in America...

Youre taking this conversation somewhere it wasnt intended to go. Once again, I came in this post to speak on certain types of hip hop and the violent aura it brings upon its performers and fans alike. I'm not taking it to that level of whos bringing the guns and drugs in. I'm talking about my peoples need to smarten up and leave this filth behind.

Instead of you worrying about how kids are getting straps and feel the need to carry them to a skating rink, you're busy blaming a guy that's making an HONEST lisving rapping...

You call this an honest living? I call this a sham and a joke. Its not an honest living when yourself and the people around you are constantly in danger of losing their lives, thats actually the opposite of an honest living. 

airmaxpenny1 wrote: 

I dont understand these people at all. Theyre being very naive. Its like they just cant fathom that violent music would bring about violence in some cases. Blaming the people involved in the violence solely is just a way of letting rappers off easy and allowing them to make music recklessly like the words they say have no repercussions.
smh.gif

So was Wu Tang's music reckless when ODB got shot up?? Or when U God's son got shot?? Or when Ghostface got shot?? Is it OK when Ghost get's locked up for an armed robbery... And YOU're letting them off as if their words and actions have NO repercussions
smh.gif

But you're so quick to point a finger @ Waka Flocka who has done 100s of shows in the past year, you're willing to blame teenagers shooting @ eachother on him...

You sound like Sean Hannity or Bill O'reily with that +%+%... I bet its all hip hop fault that these kids are goin out and buyin guns, cause their fav rapper talked about it in a song...

Waka NOT making an honest living??... The people around him would STILL be subjected to the same violence if he never made a record and was still stuck in the hood...

You make it seem like people wern't shooting one another last year before ANYone knew who Waka Flocka was...

All the BS you're saying is the SAME +%+% Delores Tucker & Calvin Butts were blabbing about in the mids 90s... Blaming rappers for the +*@+#@ up state of black people

Back
Top Bottom