Waka Flocka - Hard In The Paint (Official Video)

7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif

He paid BPS a nice amount to shoot in the jungles for that video and they only did so because of the money.If you dont believe ask any blood you know. They have an injunction and if they're in crowds of 2 or more thats an arrest right there. If you notice, he was nowhere near the real bloods and never made eye contact...in between shots they (him and french) were looking mad shook. Rodgers dont even live in the jungles...this n did it for the money too.

He paid BPS a nice amount to shoot in the jungles for that video and they only did so because of the money.If you dont believe ask any blood you know. They have an injunction and if they're in crowds of 2 or more thats an arrest right there. If you notice, he was nowhere near the real bloods and never made eye contact...in between shots they (him and french) were looking mad shook. Rodgers dont even live in the jungles...this n did it for the money too.

^ I agree 100%

When the video came on, I said is that the J's?

Right then and there I knew this was paid for.

He can play that B's and C's game in the south. But once you touch down in LA, %%+# gets real.

Its amazing how these entertainer got fans fooled. I've never heard him, wayne or birdman claim a set.

All they scream is bloods, that not a set. Shidd in some places bloods don't rock with bloods.

^ I agree 100%

When the video came on, I said is that the J's?

Right then and there I knew this was paid for.

He can play that B's and C's game in the south. But once you touch down in LA, %%+# gets real.

Its amazing how these entertainer got fans fooled. I've never heard him, wayne or birdman claim a set.

All they scream is bloods, that not a set. Shidd in some places bloods don't rock with bloods.

I am not really sure why in the hellz Wacka came to my old hood aka the J's to make this garbage song/video? SMDH at these dudes perp'n way too hard like it's cute to be a Blood now

I am not really sure why in the hellz Wacka came to my old hood aka the J's to make this garbage song/video? SMDH at these dudes perp'n way too hard like it's cute to be a Blood now

I went to dorsey(class of 2010 ftw) which is basically in the J's and this is some bs. The whole flick was shot like right in the front of the J's and not in the real parts where the real bloods are at like at JG, or on august, or places in the J's like that. Dude's a joke.

Is he even a real blood? And like dude above said, he had to pay them jungle stones to get a pass to do this. Gang injunction is serious out here.

Like Dom said on twitter, that was just entertainment. I hope people don't start thinking they can just walk right through the J's and not get pressed.

I went to dorsey(class of 2010 ftw) which is basically in the J's and this is some bs. The whole flick was shot like right in the front of the J's and not in the real parts where the real bloods are at like at JG, or on august, or places in the J's like that. Dude's a joke.

Is he even a real blood? And like dude above said, he had to pay them jungle stones to get a pass to do this. Gang injunction is serious out here.

Like Dom said on twitter, that was just entertainment. I hope people don't start thinking they can just walk right through the J's and not get pressed.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Hey bruh i don't know about now but out of my 18yrs of living in the J's that dead end right there has always been hot n real bloods put in work back n forth from there to jim gilliam to coco street, etc etc and like you said even down across the street from Dorsey but if anything that Chessapeake area by dorsey had less real bloods but bottom line these dudes are a joke comin through the hood actin like they bangin. To be honest i see a lot of folks coming through the J's now that would have never been allowed back in the 90's plus it's bout to get tore down so it's no where near as active as it was in the 80's n 90's when you had to live there or really know someone to even come up inside

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Hey bruh i don't know about now but out of my 18yrs of living in the J's that dead end right there has always been hot n real bloods put in work back n forth from there to jim gilliam to coco street, etc etc and like you said even down across the street from Dorsey but if anything that Chessapeake area by dorsey had less real bloods but bottom line these dudes are a joke comin through the hood actin like they bangin. To be honest i see a lot of folks coming through the J's now that would have never been allowed back in the 90's plus it's bout to get tore down so it's no where near as active as it was in the 80's n 90's when you had to live there or really know someone to even come up inside

Back
Top Bottom