WAKA FLOCKA jumps in crowd after a cup is thrown at him

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by cartune

Max B, Ron Brownz,Jim Jones gets love on here? If the !!+%+ was from NY (which he is but doesnt claim it) yall would love dude

I'm going to go out on a limb and give them more credit than that. Dude is just plain trash.

yup

I will never understand what y'all see in most of these rappers.

ever....

ignorance at its finest...

yup

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
"Ima bad B_, Ima bad B_"

"Homeboy you throw another cup and Ima end your life"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

wit dat said....imma check out did gucci cd BURR!!! [/td] [/tr][/table]

Max B, Ron Brownz,Jim Jones gets love on here? If the !!+%+ was from NY (which he is but doesnt claim it) yall would love dude

I'm going to go out on a limb and give them more credit than that. Dude is just plain trash.
From reading a couple of your posts, it seems you have a bias against the current brand of Southern hip-hop. Interesting.

I just wonder how many of those same New York rappers or any current chart-topping rappers could have the kind of control Waka did? I'm not dude'sbiggest fan, but you better believe he's found his niche... No matter how ignorant it may be.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

From reading a couple of your posts, it seems you have a bias against the current brand of Southern hip-hop. Interesting.

I just wonder how many of those same New York rappers or any current chart-topping rappers could have the kind of control Waka did? I'm not dude's biggest fan, but you better believe he's found his niche... No matter how ignorant it may be.
tired.gif

Yes and no. I'm from Houston. I support plenty of artists from the south, however, I won't cosign a lot of this bs that's being released down here.Waka, OJ, Gucci, Shawty Lo, Yo Gotti and not to mention the trash coming out of my own state.
sick.gif
@#+% is disgusting. It's like all *%@*@# want is a mediocre/hot beat and ahook and that's it. Like as long as it makes people move it's cool. I understand that we need party music, but hell that's ALL we're getting atthis point. This Waka @#+% though, I can't rock with. And that's not lettting other regions off the hook, because a lot of NY dudes are doing the samething. I know what my region is capable of because i've seen it before. When it gets back to where it's supposed to be then i'll fall back.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Why y'all care so much? It's just enterainment.

Unfortunately everybody doesn't know this
thats why you have little Billy trying to walk around with a AK

Yes and no. I'm from Houston. I support plenty of artists from the south, however, I won't cosign a lot of this bs that's being released down here. Gucci, Shawty Lo, Yo Gotti
indifferent.gif

the end.

alot of you sound like bitter @#@ #+%$@@# IMO, the same guy you sitting up shaking your head at is the same guy who your favorite rappers from the past andpresent pretended to be...you will sit up and down one rapper because he about what he talking about or has pretty much been in the streets oppose to yourfairy tale rappers who rap about doing all these crazy things but when it come down to it wouldnt bust a grap in a fruit fight COUGH* JOE BUDDON COUGH* but youpraise that clown on here a bum who took a punch to the face and aint do !+@!......

its not like dude claim to be the best rapper hell or good rapper he knows his place and his niche and hood ninjas want to hear this music....why ??? becausethey relate to it

and for the record max b, jim jones, ron brownz are all garbage @#@ rappers period

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

alot of you sound like bitter @#@ #+%$@@# IMO, the same guy you sitting up shaking your head at is the same guy who your favorite rappers from the past and present pretended to be...you will sit up and down one rapper because he about what he talking about or has pretty much been in the streets oppose to your fairy tale rappers who rap about doing all these crazy things but when it come down to it wouldnt bust a grap in a fruit fight COUGH* JOE BUDDON COUGH* but you praise that clown on here a bum who took a punch to the face and aint do !+@!......

its not like dude claim to be the best rapper hell or good rapper he knows his place and his niche and hood ninjas want to hear this music....why ??? because they relate to it

and for the record max b, jim jones, ron brownz are all garbage @#@ rappers period

j9atk0.jpg
6k7t7ux.jpg
9as4xz.jpg
54ywwl.jpg
v7z82f.jpg
vdh0jm.jpg

alot of you sound like bitter @#@ #+%$@@# IMO, the same guy you sitting up shaking your head at is the same guy who your favorite rappers from the past and present pretended to be...you will sit up and down one rapper because he about what he talking about or has pretty much been in the streets oppose to your fairy tale rappers who rap about doing all these crazy things but when it come down to it wouldnt bust a grap in a fruit fight COUGH* JOE BUDDON COUGH* but you praise that clown on here a bum who took a punch to the face and aint do !+@!......

its not like dude claim to be the best rapper hell or good rapper he knows his place and his niche and hood ninjas want to hear this music....why ??? because they relate to it

Keith none of these cats on NT are gonna be able to comprehend what you're saying. They just want to hate on Waka Flocka Flame becausehe's from the South. like somebody up there said, if he claimed NY, dudes would be all over his music slurping him like no other.

South>West>MidWest>East Coast

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Keith none of these cats on NT are gonna be able to comprehend what you're saying. They just want to hate on Waka Flocka Flame because he's from the South. like somebody up there said, if he claimed NY, dudes would be all over his music slurping him like no other.

/Thread.

That seems to be the excuse for anything "ignorant" or "wack"... ironic that you would spell entertainment wrong tho.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

That seems to be the excuse for anything "ignorant" or "wack"... ironic that you would spell entertainment wrong tho.

the spelling bee champ going to point a typo out like that ?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Keith none of these cats on NT are gonna be able to comprehend what you're saying. They just want to hate on Waka Flocka Flame because he's from the South. like somebody up there said, if he claimed NY, dudes would be all over his music slurping him like no other.

/Thread.

72dqhf.gif

Back
Top Bottom