WAKA FLOCKA jumps in crowd after a cup is thrown at him

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

alot of you sound like bitter @#@ #+%$@@# IMO, the same guy you sitting up shaking your head at is the same guy who your favorite rappers from the past and present pretended to be...you will sit up and down one rapper because he about what he talking about or has pretty much been in the streets oppose to your fairy tale rappers who rap about doing all these crazy things but when it come down to it wouldnt bust a grap in a fruit fight COUGH* JOE BUDDON COUGH* but you praise that clown on here a bum who took a punch to the face and aint do !+@!......

its not like dude claim to be the best rapper hell or good rapper he knows his place and his niche and hood ninjas want to hear this music....why ??? because they relate to it

and for the record max b, jim jones, ron brownz are all garbage @#@ rappers period
Keith none of these cats on NT are gonna be able to comprehend what you're saying. They just want to hate on Waka Flocka Flame because he's from the South. like somebody up there said, if he claimed NY, dudes would be all over his music slurping him like no other.

South>West>MidWest>East Coast
How about maybe the dude is just wack, he's not a good rapper... ever thought about that, has nothin to do with region.. he could be from theChi he'd still be deemed wack.. guess thats the difference between the south an other regions they embrace the weak rappers while other regionsdisassociate themselves from them. You think NY was happy when Chicken Noodle Soup dropped... only Harlem n's rocked with that sh-- Jibbs from the Midwestdon't see nobody tryna legitamize his music.

alot of you sound like bitter @#@ #+%$@@# IMO, the same guy you sitting up shaking your head at is the same guy who your favorite rappers from the past and present pretended to be...you will sit up and down one rapper because he about what he talking about or has pretty much been in the streets oppose to your fairy tale rappers who rap about doing all these crazy things but when it come down to it wouldnt bust a grap in a fruit fight COUGH* JOE BUDDON COUGH* but you praise that clown on here a bum who took a punch to the face and aint do !+@!......

its not like dude claim to be the best rapper hell or good rapper he knows his place and his niche and hood ninjas want to hear this music....why ??? because they relate to it

and for the record max b, jim jones, ron brownz are all garbage @#@ rappers period

I agree with everything u said besides max b being garbage

How is this N a WAKA FLOCKA fan.....

and yet the N is saying Max B is garbage?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FLOCKA FLOCKA FLOCKA!!

%%%+ outta here.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Keith none of these cats on NT are gonna be able to comprehend what you're saying. They just want to hate on Waka Flocka Flame because he's from the South. like somebody up there said, if he claimed NY, dudes would be all over his music slurping him like no other.

How about maybe the dude is just wack, he's not a good rapper... ever thought about that, has nothin to do with region.. he could be from the Chi he'd still be deemed wack.. guess thats the difference between the south an other regions they embrace the weak rappers while other regions disassociate themselves from them. You think NY was happy when Chicken Noodle Soup dropped... only Harlem n's rocked with that sh-- Jibbs from the Midwest don't see nobody tryna legitamize his music.

bruh just stop talking. Because the majority of them nyc rappers spit the gangsta *@!@ and are actually weak little ******* with pretend shoot out storiesstraight bums who try to throw a punchline on every bar, the south dont need NYC, THE MIDWEST, OR THE WEST COAST....no disrespect to any of thoseregions......we never needed any of those regions...you know the difference bewteen the south and the rest of the regions ???? Ninjas dont sit on their %%!waiting on a deal, they grind no matter how bad of an artist they are or you think they are, last time I checked artist from other regions have been runningdown here hopping on our *@!@, using our producers just so people will listen to their music

How about maybe the dude is just wack, he's not a good rapper... ever thought about that, has nothin to do with region.. he could be from the Chi he'd still be deemed wack.. guess thats the difference between the south an other regions they embrace the weak rappers while other regions disassociate themselves from them. You think NY was happy when Chicken Noodle Soup dropped... only Harlem n's rocked with that sh-- Jibbs from the Midwest don't see nobody tryna legitamize his music.

who r u to decide what is and is not garbage? who is to decide that? no1 juss support who u support u r not gonna change my mind so i dont know why you keepposting negative comments like your are going to...

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Why y'all care so much? It's just enterainment.

That seems to be the excuse for anything "ignorant" or "wack"... ironic that you would spell entertainment wrong tho.

I know right. Shame on him for forgetting that extra "t"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gatorbait1689

who r u to decide what is and is not garbage? who is to decide that? no1 juss support who u support u r not gonna change my mind so i dont know why you keep posting negative comments like your are going to...

foreals doe stop with the bs hating, you soundin a nerd on a computer
"ehh i dont like waka hes fake, hes garbage"
laugh.gif

if you dont like his music then dont listen to it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Exclude Max though
eyes.gif

who r u to decide what is and is not garbage? who is to decide that? no1 juss support who u support u r not gonna change my mind so i dont know why you keep posting negative comments like your are going to...

Only NT, where opinions are not allowed. And where everyone is a thug, and has been dealing drugs and busting gats since birth. Some of you dudes aredelusional. Like I give a damn if the next rapper is 'real' or not. Like any of that %+%! is something to be proud of. You !!!+*# are pathetic. I'mfrom the south and i'm gonna call it like it is. This %+%! is garbage. "Oh he knows his niche". *@@@ outta here. Well if talking blow is hisniche, then hit the block, because rapping isn't it. Then dudes want to talk about he's who older rappers pretended to be. So do we throw those rappersout and label them as trash? So Pac was trash? GRODT still is a classic and i'm willing to bet 95% of NT was rocking with it when it first dropped, butafter 50 was deemed snitch dudes couldn't mess with it anymore? I could give a damn if these dudes are real or not, because it's all entertainment, butif you're going to talk this stuff, at LEAST make it hot. Bottom line, I can't rock with this crap. This type of music has it's place, but I canname a bunch of other people who I would rather hear it from (Clipse, Cam, Jada, Beanie, hell Rick Ross).

Originally Posted by TheBlackColtMcCoy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Exclude Max though
eyes.gif

I'm not throwing any hot shots are anything but max's hooks>waka whole songs

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Only NT, where opinions are not allowed. And where everyone is a thug, and has been dealing drugs and busting gats since birth. Some of you dudes are delusional. Like I give a damn if the next rapper is 'real' or not. Like any of that %+%! is something to be proud of. You !!!+*# are pathetic. I'm from the south and i'm gonna call it like it is. This %+%! is garbage. "Oh he knows his niche". *@@@ outta here. Well if talking blow is his niche, then hit the block, because rapping isn't it. Then dudes want to talk about he's who older rappers pretended to be. So do we throw those rappers out and label them as trash? So Pac was trash? GRODT still is a classic and i'm willing to bet 95% of NT was rocking with it when it first dropped, but after 50 was deemed snitch dudes couldn't mess with it anymore? I could give a damn if these dudes are real or not, because it's all entertainment, but if you're going to talk this stuff, at LEAST make it hot. Bottom line, I can't rock with this crap. This type of music has it's place, but I can name a bunch of other people who I would rather hear it from (Clipse, Cam, Jada, Beanie, hell Rick Ross).

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Only NT, where opinions are not allowed. And where everyone is a thug, and has been dealing drugs and busting gats since birth. Some of you dudes are delusional. Like I give a damn if the next rapper is 'real' or not. Like any of that %+%! is something to be proud of. You !!!+*# are pathetic. I'm from the south and i'm gonna call it like it is. This %+%! is garbage. "Oh he knows his niche". *@@@ outta here. Well if talking blow is his niche, then hit the block, because rapping isn't it. Then dudes want to talk about he's who older rappers pretended to be. So do we throw those rappers out and label them as trash? So Pac was trash? GRODT still is a classic and i'm willing to bet 95% of NT was rocking with it when it first dropped, but after 50 was deemed snitch dudes couldn't mess with it anymore? I could give a damn if these dudes are real or not, because it's all entertainment, but if you're going to talk this stuff, at LEAST make it hot. Bottom line, I can't rock with this crap. This type of music has it's place, but I can name a bunch of other people who I would rather hear it from (Clipse, Cam, Jada, Beanie, hell Rick Ross).

indifferent.gif

HOW'D THIS GO FROM a cup being thrown at waka to a hip hop civil war? if u dont like waka skip this thread......

First off, I dont see the ignorance in that vid. Someone disrespects and you retaliate, simple.

And why do some of y'all always insist on turning these discussions into a regional thing? If dude was from NYC he would still be considered wack by someand others would rock to him, same as Max, Jim and Ron.

Ignorance is ignorance T.I is from the south and has been to jail like twice since fame, i dont consider him ignorant or trash because he's from the south.I dont get why it has to turn into a regional issue. WHATA FOCKIN LAME is ignorant to me.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Dudes like this and dudes who make music like this have my people trapped. Drug dealin music, c'mon man, this is just ignorant. It's time for us to raise above the ignorance and stop supporting this crap.

roll.gif

agreed 100%

#BlackPeopleHaveGotToDoBetter
frown.gif

Never even knew who this dude was. Always wondered what the beat was from off the Wayne No Ceilings. Wayne was better on that beat, but I guess thats obvious.

a cup being thrown at you........hits you..........even a civilized person would be angry and try to see what was the cause and why. IMO waka went to far asfar as jumping in the crowd...but dude who threw it ran away also so it was a coward move. Waka shoulda have just addressed it on the microphone w/o jumpin in.BUT no1 on here knows enough about waka...his background...who he is personally..to call him ignorant. personally i believe those who feel it is their duty totell some1 that they or somebody else is ignorant are often the ones that are ignorant(uninformed, unaware, not will to understand)

with that said

BRICKSQUAD

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dudes like this and dudes who make music like this have my people trapped. Drug dealin music, c'mon man, this is just ignorant. It's time for us to raise above the ignorance and stop supporting this crap.

roll.gif

agreed 100%

frown.gif

Shut the #@*% up with this #blackpeopledobetter mess I bet none if you complained when big had the 10 crack commandments or when he dropped give me the loot orhow about what's beef when he talks about raping kids.....how about #niketAlkpostershuthehellup..... Unless you strictly listen to r&b shut up becauseyou make yourself look like a fool hypocrite and to the guy I've been going back and forth with I don't give a damn if you're from the south youcan be from border line of Texas and Mexico you're not changing no one mind about waka calling the guy ignorant because a BAN threw a drink in him isignorant on your part and stating that who you rather listen to other then waka still do you no justice because something can be said about all those guys

roll.gif

agreed 100%

frown.gif

Shut the #@*% up with this #blackpeopledobetter mess I bet none if you complained when big had the 10 crack commandments or when he dropped give me the loot or how about what's beef when he talks about raping kids.....how about #niketAlkpostershuthehellup..... Unless you strictly listen to r&b shut up because you make yourself look like a fool hypocrite and to the guy I've been going back and forth with I don't give a damn if you're from the south you can be from border line of Texas and Mexico you're not changing no one mind about waka calling the guy ignorant because a BAN threw a drink in him is ignorant on your part and stating that who you rather listen to other then waka still do you no justice because something can be said about all those guys

#wakA

roll.gif

agreed 100%

frown.gif

Shut the #@*% up with this #blackpeopledobetter mess I bet none if you complained when big had the 10 crack commandments or when he dropped give me the loot or how about what's beef when he talks about raping kids.....how about #niketAlkpostershuthehellup..... Unless you strictly listen to r&b shut up because you make yourself look like a fool hypocrite and to the guy I've been going back and forth with I don't give a damn if you're from the south you can be from border line of Texas and Mexico you're not changing no one mind about waka calling the guy ignorant because a BAN threw a drink in him is ignorant on your part and stating that who you rather listen to other then waka still do you no justice because something can be said about all those guys

#wakA
#FLOCKA

Back
Top Bottom