WAKA FLOCKA jumps in crowd after a cup is thrown at him

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by gatorbait1689

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

No jokes, no playing .....WHO IS THIS? Honest question. I have no idea who this is seriously.

And why do people know his lyrics by heart

-The Juice

IF YOUR BEING SERIOUS......waka is part of the group so icey ent. along with gucci oj french and woo da kid youtube his music
i take by the sly remark "and why do people know his lyrics by heart" means u r not in favor of his music.....which seemed to be the entire topic of this thread. i like waka i like so icey im a fan of all types i can appreciate all kinds of hip hop....i guess im in the minority.
2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
now tell the truf young juice the truf (yep)
Frenchie, Woo, and Flocka too (Frenchie, Woo, and Waka Flocka?)

" i be hulk hogan flexin macho man flexin juiceman gucci man flocka flame flexin' "

Captain save-a-@$*
%@%* you callin' a %%#, #$*+%?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

No jokes, no playing .....WHO IS THIS? Honest question. I have no idea who this is seriously.

And why do people know his lyrics by heart

-The Juice

IF YOUR BEING SERIOUS......waka is part of the group so icey ent. along with gucci oj french and woo da kid youtube his music
i take by the sly remark "and why do people know his lyrics by heart" means u r not in favor of his music.....which seemed to be the entire topic of this thread. i like waka i like so icey im a fan of all types i can appreciate all kinds of hip hop....i guess im in the minority.
2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
now tell the truf young juice the truf (yep)
Frenchie, Woo, and Flocka too (Frenchie, Woo, and Waka Flocka?)
pimp.gif

" i be hulk hogan flexin macho man flexin juiceman gucci man flocka flame flexin' "

50smh.gif

Captain save-a-@$*

naw im captain taken #$@$ where ya girl at ninja

15813286.4.gif

Fail. Y'all carry on. I'm out.

288mdeb.jpg
34g6ixg.jpg

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

My question is why isn't woo da kid getting any exposure.I think he's a better rapper than waka.can anyone clarify that

somin do w/ waka knowing some1 within the company better and juss got the bigger jump ask keith maybe he knows...i was told waka mom have somin to do with it idk but he will in time frenchie my least fav

His mom is the CEO/Founder of So Icy and HTH promotions shes Gucci's/Nicki Minaj/So Icy's manager. And the !%$!# blew up cause of me and Tay.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Dudes like this and dudes who make music like this have my people trapped. Drug dealin music, c'mon man, this is just ignorant. It's time for us to raise above the ignorance and stop supporting this crap.

roll.gif

agreed 100%

#BlackPeopleHaveGotToDoBetter
frown.gif

Shut the #@*% up with this #blackpeopledobetter mess I bet none if you complained when big had the 10 crack commandments or when he dropped give me the loot or how about what's beef when he talks about raping kids.....how about #niketAlkpostershuthehellup..... Unless you strictly listen to r&b shut up because you make yourself look like a fool hypocrite and to the guy I've been going back and forth with I don't give a damn if you're from the south you can be from border line of Texas and Mexico you're not changing no one mind about waka calling the guy ignorant because a BAN threw a drink in him is ignorant on your part and stating that who you rather listen to other then waka still do you no justice because something can be said about all those guys

Waka Flocka Flame whole personality and swag is straight up 1600's ***!.

he still acts reckless & his mentality is way past goon.

doesnt he realize he could actually have a smash single and maybe a career???!!!!
ohwell.gif

You elitist hip-hop zealots on here disgust me. That same %#@#% talking about "respecting his craft" in reference to Waka is the same %#@#% postingup SoundScan numbers trying to act like he runs a major label or some +!%. Y'all dudes need to accept the fact that the South is running things, and haveto realize, we have such a vice-grip on the game that we can have a dude like Waka drop who doesn't even take this rap thing seriously and still has peoplelearning all the words to his songs.

BURR swish BURR swish
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

My question is why isn't woo da kid getting any exposure.I think he's a better rapper than waka.can anyone clarify that

somin do w/ waka knowing some1 within the company better and juss got the bigger jump ask keith maybe he knows...i was told waka mom have somin to do with it idk but he will in time frenchie my least fav

His mom is the CEO/Founder of So Icy and HTH promotions shes Gucci's/Nicki Minaj/So Icy's manager. And the !%$!# blew up cause of me and Tay.

what i thought somin like that and ive been on waka before i was on NT

laugh.gif
I feel that but Im saying Im actually instrumental with dude getting his shine. Me and Tos from Trapaholics been pushing dude since January when dudeswasnt even trying to mess with him. These same djs on his balls now. Pushing O Lets Do It was my idea when we saw the response in Huntsville in March.

1. So Parlae Escobar is a solo artist now? he doesnt mess with DFB anymore??!! ( one of my favorite groups
frown.gif
)
smh.gif
this video is pure ****ery
smh.gif
Where is that Martin Luther King picture? someone please insert the picture
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I feel that but Im saying Im actually instrumental with dude getting his shine. Me and Tos from Trapaholics been pushing dude since January when dudes wasnt even trying to mess with him. These same djs on his balls now. Pushing O Lets Do It was my idea when we saw the response in Huntsville in March.

ya tune that's when I first heard waka back in Feb-Mar of this year,my man I use to get my music from told me to check the salute me or shoot me out.Iremember on there he said he just starting rapping like right before the mixtape

laugh.gif
I feel that but Im saying Im actually instrumental with dude getting his shine. Me and Tos from Trapaholics been pushing dude since January when dudes wasnt even trying to mess with him. These same djs on his balls now. Pushing O Lets Do It was my idea when we saw the response in Huntsville in March.
yea...I mean, Ns can scroll through this thread---we been quotin' random !!@ lines from o let's do it for quiiiiiiiiite some time now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I heard it cuz it was some random !!@ trap music mixtape I gotback in feb of last year (but i heard pt. 2 before pt. 1)

people comin' thru extra late right now.

My two cents...

Some of the dudes defending Waka and the whole Brick Squad movement seem to have a chip on they shoulder because they make a whole lot of generalizations aboutthe people that criticize Waka. Everybody who criticize Waka ain't from the East, or a Lupe fan, or an elitist. And not everybody who comes on here istrying to force their musical preferences on you. Some are and you should deal with them accordingly.

That said...I love Crunchy Black. He is entertaining as hell and one of my favorites to listen to. But I know Crunchy Black is terrible skill wise. I thinkWaka falls into that same category. He's entertaining but he's terrible as far as actual rap skills. And I think that's what the people whodon't like Waka are so aggie about is that he has no real rap skills.

Back
Top Bottom