WAKA FLOCKA jumps in crowd after a cup is thrown at him

Waka
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
But in all seriousness though, I #%%!+ with Waka heavy but

this !#!%* garbagio. Serious career or not.

And we all old enough, to pick up on the "satire" of him and the whole So Icey Brick Squad, but there's some dumb $!$ who's tryna live theselyrics.

Hell one of those dumbasses probably even posted in here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by gatorbait1689

Originally Posted by zube42

The amount of ignorance in this video is unmeasurable.

the west's mentality
Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I know if somebody threw a drink at me I would have cut-up

the south's mentality
pimp.gif
You've probably never been to Oakland if you think we don't have the same #+*% going on over here
laugh.gif

Not that I'm proud of it.
this

No jokes, no playing .....WHO IS THIS? Honest question. I have no idea who this is seriously.

And why do people know his lyrics by heart

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

No jokes, no playing .....WHO IS THIS? Honest question. I have no idea who this is seriously.

-The Juice

IF YOUR BEING SERIOUS......waka is part of the group so icey ent. along with gucci oj french and woo da kid youtube his music
i take by the sly remark "and why do people know his lyrics by heart" means u r not in favor of his music.....which seemed to be the entire topic ofthis thread. i like waka i like so icey im a fan of all types i can appreciate all kinds of hip hop....i guess im in the minority.
2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif

My question is why isn't woo da kid getting any exposure.I think he's a better rapper than waka.can anyone clarify that

My question is why isn't woo da kid getting any exposure.I think he's a better rapper than waka.can anyone clarify that

somin do w/ waka knowing some1 within the company better and juss got the bigger jump ask keith maybe he knows...i was told waka mom have somin to do with itidk but he will in time frenchie my least fav

somin do w/ waka knowing some1 within the company better and juss got the bigger jump ask keith maybe he knows...i was told waka mom have somin to do with it idk but he will in time frenchie my least fav

ya I remember reading somebody say something bout his ma had something to do with his push besides gucc.and ya frenchie is the least fav to me.

-The Juice

IF YOUR BEING SERIOUS......waka is part of the group so icey ent. along with gucci oj french and woo da kid youtube his music
i take by the sly remark "and why do people know his lyrics by heart" means u r not in favor of his music.....which seemed to be the entire topic of this thread. i like waka i like so icey im a fan of all types i can appreciate all kinds of hip hop....i guess im in the minority.
2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
now tell the truf young juice the truf (yep)
Frenchie, Woo, and Flocka too (Frenchie, Woo, and Waka Flocka?)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

-The Juice

i take by the sly remark "and why do people know his lyrics by heart" means u r not in favor of his music.....which seemed to be the entire topic of this thread. i like waka i like so icey im a fan of all types i can appreciate all kinds of hip hop....i guess im in the minority.
2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

" i be hulk hogan flexin macho man flexin juiceman gucci man flocka flame flexin' "

-The Juice

2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

" i be hulk hogan flexin macho man flexin juiceman gucci man flocka flame flexin' "

50smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

-The Juice

2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

50smh.gif

-The Juice

2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

50smh.gif

lol the fact u put 50 on this thread i was upfront sayin i like most hip hop but 50 cent i 1 guy i hate....eff Ferrari f 50

-The Juice

2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

call me Gucci Flocka Flame, I done changed my name, Call Me Frenchie Man Laflare, Gucc' the Kid it's allthe same

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

-The Juice

2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

50smh.gif

Captain save-a-@$*

-The Juice

2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

50smh.gif

Captain save-a-@$*

this gif is #GREATNESS

-The Juice

2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

50smh.gif

Captain save-a-@$*

naw im captain taken #$@$ where ya girl at ninja

-The Juice

2zinhiw.jpg

waka
pimp.gif
oj
pimp.gif
gucci
pimp.gif
frenchie
pimp.gif
woo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

50smh.gif

Captain save-a-@$*

naw im captain taken #$@$ where ya girl at ninja

15813286.4.gif

Fail. Y'all carry on. I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom