Wale about that life.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

This !%%% is stupid. Sounds like some Jay-Z/Beans !%%%.
Sounds like that dude Trel was loafin' on making moves, Wale buying all his !%%%. At some point you're not going to want to carry someone who's not pulling their own !%%%.
And crazy thing is, I'm from the DMV, but the only place I hear %%!!%! tlaking about Trel is on twitter. I don't hear this %%!!%! name aroudn the city, the hood nor the burbs.
So maybe its just me, but I be all over. And it doesn't sound like anyone stays looking for dude.

And I've heard him spit, the mans got flows. But I'm saying, If wale said son left, wanted to get a buzz off it, flipped it and said he was dropped... The !%%% worked.

RealtI don't understand the hate for Wale on this board, but $%$@ it, its just the internet. So I really don't give 2 !%#!# about it, but I'm personally a fan. And although I don't know the whole story, the !%%% doesn't pertain to my life. So $%$@ all that !%%%. Trel is just going to have to go get his.

Straight like that.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

This !%%% is stupid. Sounds like some Jay-Z/Beans !%%%.
Sounds like that dude Trel was loafin' on making moves, Wale buying all his !%%%. At some point you're not going to want to carry someone who's not pulling their own !%%%.
And crazy thing is, I'm from the DMV, but the only place I hear %%!!%! tlaking about Trel is on twitter. I don't hear this %%!!%! name aroudn the city, the hood nor the burbs.
So maybe its just me, but I be all over. And it doesn't sound like anyone stays looking for dude.

And I've heard him spit, the mans got flows. But I'm saying, If wale said son left, wanted to get a buzz off it, flipped it and said he was dropped... The !%%% worked.

RealtI don't understand the hate for Wale on this board, but $%$@ it, its just the internet. So I really don't give 2 !%#!# about it, but I'm personally a fan. And although I don't know the whole story, the !%%% doesn't pertain to my life. So $%$@ all that !%%%. Trel is just going to have to go get his.

Straight like that.

Only semi care about one man's music in this thread.

Mind bottling that this thread is 8 pages.

Only semi care about one man's music in this thread.

Mind bottling that this thread is 8 pages.

Originally Posted by illphillip

All of you cats asking why Wale needs street cred.....

Did you not see him come in here talking about his own street cred? Because he went to some tough clubs?

And apparently tough texting as well.

I mean, it is what it is. If HE's going to talk about it, then he should be about it.

It's not for us to decide if he needs it. But seems like he may want it.

Father time is once again the voice of reason.

Originally Posted by illphillip

All of you cats asking why Wale needs street cred.....

Did you not see him come in here talking about his own street cred? Because he went to some tough clubs?

And apparently tough texting as well.

I mean, it is what it is. If HE's going to talk about it, then he should be about it.

It's not for us to decide if he needs it. But seems like he may want it.

Father time is once again the voice of reason.

Hella Handsome hit the nail on the head about not really hearing about Trel around the city..
Personally, I like SOME of his music so I check for some of his new sh_. BTW I stay on Benning Rd. SE.
And to be quite honest, it always seems like I'm putting n_'s around me on to new rappers from the city.
N's too busy getting money or getting smacked to eem be worried about "rappers from the city".
laugh.gif

What people outside the district don't understand, is there are a MILLION Trels running around this joint,
as far as "hood *#@%*@".
What's funny to me is people saying this dude is scary..come on now..
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I won't speak on the beef doe, cuz I honestly don't know what happened.
It seems like most of the bammas in here don't either, just speculating off tweets.
I wish the best for both, or anybody else who has talent coming out the city.

Hella Handsome hit the nail on the head about not really hearing about Trel around the city..
Personally, I like SOME of his music so I check for some of his new sh_. BTW I stay on Benning Rd. SE.
And to be quite honest, it always seems like I'm putting n_'s around me on to new rappers from the city.
N's too busy getting money or getting smacked to eem be worried about "rappers from the city".
laugh.gif

What people outside the district don't understand, is there are a MILLION Trels running around this joint,
as far as "hood *#@%*@".
What's funny to me is people saying this dude is scary..come on now..
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I won't speak on the beef doe, cuz I honestly don't know what happened.
It seems like most of the bammas in here don't either, just speculating off tweets.
I wish the best for both, or anybody else who has talent coming out the city.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

The ignorance in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Man I have slept on the Music section of NT. I hope the majority of the people posting in this thread are below 18 years of age...

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Man I have slept on the Music section of NT. I hope the majority of the people posting in this thread are below 18 years of age...

Originally Posted by Hop

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bruh I knew this would happen...once he got "dropped"....Fattrel is bout that life tho....But Wale got that MMG money now....So Wale Won...Game Over!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hop

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bruh I knew this would happen...once he got "dropped"....Fattrel is bout that life tho....But Wale got that MMG money now....So Wale Won...Game Over!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

I think there's a mix up in this thread. Harm and dime define street cred as in, with rolling with Trel, Wale got that, 'he's about that life' connotation, by association with the dude.

With Wale saying, with or without Trel, Wale's been known 'on the streets' for awhile now, going back years by doing shows at these ring-a-ding clubs.

Or maybe I'm reading it all wrong
laugh.gif

I think there's a mix up in this thread. Harm and dime define street cred as in, with rolling with Trel, Wale got that, 'he's about that life' connotation, by association with the dude.

With Wale saying, with or without Trel, Wale's been known 'on the streets' for awhile now, going back years by doing shows at these ring-a-ding clubs.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

laugh.gif
i think i agree...i dont think wale was saying street cred as in hes from the streets but moreso his name as an artist been had buzz...due to his performances at the clubs. e-beef is lame anyways.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

laugh.gif
i think i agree...i dont think wale was saying street cred as in hes from the streets but moreso his name as an artist been had buzz...due to his performances at the clubs. e-beef is lame anyways.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by dimez81

Aint no point even trying to argue with folks on here.  The people from the area know what's up.  The outsiders looking in just see it as hate.

We heard what dude sense of street credibility is...We point it out  and you see how people take it as....Let an artist like jeezy or  ross,  say the same #%@* he said....You can't tell that to a street %#$!+...YOU WOULD GET CLOWNED.  NT'ers dont see it that way.

Like I said end of the day we're just spectators....Real will always recognize real, so take it for a grain of salt.
Why does Wale need street cred?
Wale is in a completely different lane from Jeezy and Ross.
laugh.gif
sorry if someone text me this you better have some type of cred....especially if you talking to a street #%%!*...but like dude side it wont get "real"  so he can talk wreckless.
fat-trel2.png

I'm definitely not about that life, but I can put 2 and 2 together.

I like Wale's music and all, but I find it very hard to believe that a dude like Wale has that much pull. I mean, think about it logically. Out of all the rap music beefs there are, more serious than this one (if you even call it that) mind you, it's got to a point where Wale told goons to pump the brakes on ending another dude's life? What?
laugh.gif

Again, I think ya'll misreading stuff, and that text probably meant, "let you live" as in, let him be. Let him do him, it's whatever.

Unless again, you think Wale got goons that will assassinate cats at the drop of a dime.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom