Originally Posted by HARM

Ya'll are the most flip floppinest %*% folks I ever seen 
A couple NT shoutouts and a "exclusive" and ya'll back on the bandwagon 

And now street cred is lame 

98135f117fabfa7c95597149c5039093ff879f7.gif

have some damn consistency 

hell yeah if your an artist like Wale
I mean $#!@ dudes acting like he need it he not Alley Boy 

every rapper dont need street cred or have a street cat vouch for them to make music

damnit just make the music 
this.
this is the music forum, we don't give a %*#@ about ignorant HS drama bs. nobody cares about your hood, outside of your hood. 
"boohooo Wales not REAL" do ya'll not realize how stupid you sound? 

jay-z, pretty much everyone successful has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way in his career.. what happens when they try to come out of the woodworks talking #%#@ ie Jaz-o? they look stupid, because most people just don't care about that nonsense. same deal with wayne and gillie. think about how many people have lost sleep hating on someone successful, and think about how they turned out.. then think about whether you want to be in that camp or not

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

every rapper dont need street cred or have a street cat vouch for them to make music

this.
this is the music forum, we don't give a %*#@ about ignorant HS drama bs. nobody cares about your hood, outside of your hood. 

jay-z, pretty much everyone successful has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way in his career.. what happens when they try to come out of the woodworks talking #%#@ ie Jaz-o? they look stupid, because most people just don't care about that nonsense. same deal with wayne and gillie. think about how many people have lost sleep hating on someone successful, and think about how they turned out.. then think about whether you want to be in that camp or not

Originally Posted by DT43

this.

this x100000000000000

Originally Posted by DT43

this.

this x100000000000000

Now, I'm not informed about the whole Wale-Trel thing (nor do I care to be informed), but I will agree with this.  A  couple months ago, this #($*# Wale couldn't breathe without you dudes jumping down his neck.  Now it's all love, all of a sudden .  Dudes just do whatever they feel is the cool thing to do.  A couple months ago it was cool to hate Wale, and now it about to be cool to slurp him.
grin.gif

Now, I'm not informed about the whole Wale-Trel thing (nor do I care to be informed), but I will agree with this.  A  couple months ago, this #($*# Wale couldn't breathe without you dudes jumping down his neck.  Now it's all love, all of a sudden .  Dudes just do whatever they feel is the cool thing to do.  A couple months ago it was cool to hate Wale, and now it about to be cool to slurp him.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by dimez81

The outsiders looking in just see it as hate.

Nah we jus think yall DMV cats come off lame... hate or not y make it ur business?

u aint "exposin" nunnin... but the hate in ur heart

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by dimez81

The outsiders looking in just see it as hate.

Nah we jus think yall DMV cats come off lame... hate or not y make it ur business?

u aint "exposin" nunnin... but the hate in ur heart

I'm not gonna Lose a lick of sleep
laugh.gif

This is the most I talked about Wale in damn near 2 years ..

Life goes on bruh ...

Jus own up to ya'll flip floppin

laugh.gif

I'm not gonna Lose a lick of sleep
laugh.gif

This is the most I talked about Wale in damn near 2 years ..

Life goes on bruh ...

Jus own up to ya'll flip floppin

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I love how everyone's an expert on what goes down here and you're not even from here.

laugh.gif
I love how everyone's an expert on what goes down here and you're not even from here.

all I wanna know is why Trel aint just simply call Wale and address him since they are close

Plus that is true what Wale said. Why would he just drop him? thats not even smart plus Trel got the streets buzzing right now. Thats $$$ in Wale pocket too.

all I wanna know is why Trel aint just simply call Wale and address him since they are close

Plus that is true what Wale said. Why would he just drop him? thats not even smart plus Trel got the streets buzzing right now. Thats $$$ in Wale pocket too.

Back
Top Bottom