Wale and Solange....DATING??

Originally Posted by psykhO

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

She already has kids.... Fail

....and more money than Wale, which cancels out the fact that she has a Child.....
chillll, Wale's buzz is starting to grow

But damn... God knows Wale Solange can do better
laugh.gif
fixed

I saw this too.. I was like Damn really??? But who really cares..

The dude did his thang co-hosting at 106 and park.. I never watch that show but I watched a full 2 hours of it today

Mad? **** here. It's just an unusual couple and I wanted to know if they were indeed dating. It's not that serious. if you don't like the threaddon't post. I'd expect a Wale fanboy with a Wale avy to post a "You Mad?" pic.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Mad? **** here. It's just an unusual couple and I wanted to know if they were indeed dating. It's not that serious. if you don't like the thread don't post. I'd expect a Wale fanboy with a Wale avy to post a "You Mad?" pic.

Just like I would expect a Wale hater try and badmouth Wale and all his fans just like you have been in the celebs wearing heat thread. The picture wasn'teven directed towards anyone.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Mad? **** here. It's just an unusual couple and I wanted to know if they were indeed dating. It's not that serious. if you don't like the thread don't post. I'd expect a Wale fanboy with a Wale avy to post a "You Mad?" pic.

Just like I would expect a Wale hater try and badmouth Wale and all his fans just like you have been in the celebs wearing heat thread. The picture wasn't even directed towards anyone.

roll.gif
Okay? Please just stay in Sneaker Showcase. Followingpeople's posts is what's good now? Like I said in that thread, I actually like Wale. It's just you sack riders talking about, "He's anNT'er, He's a NT'er." So? Why does Chris Brown get hate on damn near all of his fits and then When someone gives Wale a negative comment.They're hating? I'm done. No need for this in General. One of the only good forums left on here.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Just like I would expect a Wale hater try and badmouth Wale and all his fans just like you have been in the celebs wearing heat thread. The picture wasn't even directed towards anyone.

roll.gif
Okay? Please just stay in Sneaker Showcase. Following people's posts is what's good now? Like I said in that thread, I actually like Wale. It's just you sack riders talking about, "He's an NT'er, He's a NT'er." So? Why does Chris Brown get hate on damn near all of his fits and then When someone gives Wale a negative comment. They're hating? I'm done. No need for this in General. One of the only good forums left on here.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
at you calling me out and then trying to say I'mfollowing posts and that I'm trying to back Wale because I think because he is on NT I may become best friends with duke.
indifferent.gif
For every Wale fan there is one of you who tries to badmouth us to feellike you're outside of the box or something.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! My cousin texted me this other day...

For the life of me, I can't figure why she gets so much hate. Cause she ain't Beyonce? That's ridiculous. More power to them. DF!!!
AYO!

your cousin hits with gossip via sms?

WDF!!!

good look for WALE....

Solange is aight, and her money situation is straight for life.

thats a win win.

Back
Top Bottom