Originally Posted by Dynamics82

i cant take all this 9th wonder
his production is boring
b3a150466fd9d83c8e36382aa88644f4c772111.jpg

Originally Posted by T11Time

Ehhhhh its ok ime but Goodbye with JG is bananas....i wish it was just her

pimp.gif
i'd like another verse from both of them

but it annoys the hell out of me how he talks about being a pop star on the end...is he really pop?
grin.gif
i know he has a nice buzz on NT but has he really blown up like that with thatsong with Lady GaGa?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

but it annoys the hell out of me how he talks about being a pop star on the end...is he really pop?
grin.gif
i know he has a nice buzz on NT but has he really blown up like that with that song with Lady GaGa?

I was in L.A. all last week and Chillin' was getting a lot of play on the radio and people were liking it in the club I partied at. I was surprised,actually lol.

Does that Chillin Song play locally? I dont hear it cause I dont listen to the radio...

That's one thing that surprised me the most. You hear it locally but not as much as when Dig Dug first dropped. When I heard it out west more frequentlythan I heard it here, it was eye opening.

^Im not sure cuz im usually listneing to cds, but I was in a cp bar a couple of weks ago and they played chillin

Great mixtape, time to get that official album. Constant progress is what Wale offers on every project.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Does that Chillin Song play locally? I dont hear it cause I dont listen to the radio...

I dunno but I just got back from NY and heard it on Hot97 though

Originally Posted by AllanHouston20

wddup will

this joint gettin love in the m3eezy?
pimp.gif

you already kno
pimp.gif

i never hear them play chillin on the radio around here
tired.gif
but mad ppl kno bout and like wale in the randomest places like minnesota

the mixtape is sick..

props to 9th wonder, and of course wale, and everyone on the mixtape..

smokin.gif
x1000000000000

Back
Top Bottom