Wale "Bad Girls Club" ft. J.Cole

I don't think the chicks will be checking for this, you need trey songz on the hook for them to really care, it's a good song tho, i appreciate what the dude wale does, hopefully it does well!!!

I don't think the chicks will be checking for this, you need trey songz on the hook for them to really care, it's a good song tho, i appreciate what the dude wale does, hopefully it does well!!!

Originally Posted by Mike Dolla

I dont know. A LOT of chicks like Wale and A LOT of chicks LOVE Cole so it has potential. Its a cool song and it'll do exactly what its suppose to do, get the girls on the dance floor.

I dont know. A LOT of chicks like Wale and A LOT of chicks LOVE Cole so it has potential. Its a cool song and it'll do exactly what its suppose to do, get the girls on the dance floor.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Enh...I can see both sides. But I believe there is a machine behind this stuff. Maybe its the radio, maybe its how the clubs peddle this track. I've seen tracks as hot as this flop. All of the elements are in place, but there is that mystery element to have this appeal to the masses.

Enh...I can see both sides. But I believe there is a machine behind this stuff. Maybe its the radio, maybe its how the clubs peddle this track. I've seen tracks as hot as this flop. All of the elements are in place, but there is that mystery element to have this appeal to the masses.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Money.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Money.

Wale x J.Cole and his production =
pimp.gif
tracks

$@+ is average. i understand what they're trying to do. but its in the same boat as cole's "work out". average for what they are trying to do. its surprising tho, because both of these guys have shown in the past  they can make quality songs w/ mainstream appeal.

$@+ is average. i understand what they're trying to do. but its in the same boat as cole's "work out". average for what they are trying to do. its surprising tho, because both of these guys have shown in the past  they can make quality songs w/ mainstream appeal.

Back
Top Bottom