Wale "Bad Girls Club" ft. J.Cole

I think this is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

not a single..but thank you for the feedback + and - . i have 30 songs recorded for the album and i got a month left in the studio...warner bros wanted to put something out that was more "in my lane " i guess ...girls dig it ..im happy

I bet if this takes off they'll change up and make it the single..

not a single..but thank you for the feedback + and - . i have 30 songs recorded for the album and i got a month left in the studio...warner bros wanted to put something out that was more "in my lane " i guess ...girls dig it ..im happy

Originally Posted by mjhead23

you already know

Wale making moves

Originally Posted by mjhead23

you already know

Wale making moves

If Wale wanted a more mainstream style song (for the females), I think this song is pretty spot-on, in that regard
An issue I have with this record is him talking about the light skinned %@*# and all that

Because that conflicts with this simple, mainstream record. 

To me, that's something for an album cut, for a "Shades".

I guess I'm saying I wanted to hear a hotter, radio verse.  More "Look ma no hands" type

If Wale wanted a more mainstream style song (for the females), I think this song is pretty spot-on, in that regard
An issue I have with this record is him talking about the light skinned %@*# and all that

Because that conflicts with this simple, mainstream record. 

To me, that's something for an album cut, for a "Shades".

I guess I'm saying I wanted to hear a hotter, radio verse.  More "Look ma no hands" type

Back
Top Bottom