Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

Writing blogs? thats the publication i write for, sir. The site is hosted by wordpress. I wasnt chronicling my hate for the guy on a personal blog over and over.

As for the twitter, yeah took it too far, whatever, but when someone messes with my money im gonna get butthurt about it. Especially when it's done in the "straight female $#!^" fashion that he did it too.

And in fact, I did take the L, "bro", by laughing at the facebook and twitter shots.

So you react to female $#!^ by doing female $#!^????

Interesting....

Writing blogs? thats the publication i write for, sir. The site is hosted by wordpress. I wasnt chronicling my hate for the guy on a personal blog over and over.

As for the twitter, yeah took it too far, whatever, but when someone messes with my money im gonna get butthurt about it. Especially when it's done in the "straight female $#!^" fashion that he did it too.

And in fact, I did take the L, "bro", by laughing at the facebook and twitter shots.

Interesting....

Especially when it's done in the "straight female $#!^" fashion that he did it too.

The irony
roll.gif

how was he messing with your money??? it was a free show, and it's not like him being late effected ticket sales...

how was he messing with your money??? it was a free show, and it's not like him being late effected ticket sales...

Check yo self, before you wreck yo self.

Check yo self, before you wreck yo self.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Interesting....

Hence the irony. Childish, but if he's gonna pull that $#!^, so am i.
And he's messing with my money as I get paid to write, so not having a story means i dont get the money

Interesting....

And he's messing with my money as I get paid to write, so not having a story means i dont get the money

Interesting....

but you have "controversy". that's secretly EXACTLY what you want

Back
Top Bottom