Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

mmg album got some amzing beats. drake on there, i got a song wit j cole on there, meek got this record called "tupac back"...$%@* is ******ed. i got a song that i want lupe on, its like a story kind of record. the Intro is a just blaze record w/ me rozay meek n Pill. It sounds like PSA from "black album". i know my grammar looks crazy...i hope yall got it. ha

pimp.gif

if its anything like "You got it"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

mmg album got some amzing beats. drake on there, i got a song wit j cole on there, meek got this record called "tupac back"...$%@* is ******ed. i got a song that i want lupe on, its like a story kind of record. the Intro is a just blaze record w/ me rozay meek n Pill. It sounds like PSA from "black album". i know my grammar looks crazy...i hope yall got it. ha
need more joints with Trel moe.

qfmft freak a melody was just disturbing. the flow by both parties is nice. any trel coming up on your mixtapes?

btw i been needing some new wale. congrats to all your success.

Originally Posted by IamMD

need more joints with Trel moe.

qfmft freak a melody was just disturbing. the flow by both parties is nice. any trel coming up on your mixtapes?

btw i been needing some new wale. congrats to all your success.

was wondering how this got back on the first page
laugh.gif

eek.gif
sounds dope

was wondering how this got back on the first page
laugh.gif

eek.gif
sounds dope

does anyone know if all that new stuff he dropped on twitter gonna be on the mixtape???

does anyone know if all that new stuff he dropped on twitter gonna be on the mixtape???

Wanted to sit back and let the clowns have fun for a while before i reposted.

I'm not saying I'm hating on his music, i still will purchase his albums and listen to him, im not that asshurt over it. However, i thought it was reasonable to get mad when it comes down to him not fulfilling his contract that affects my job and my money. And when his booking agent and him dont respond to any calls, emails, nothing.

Props to you all for finding my fb and twitter though, i wasnt expecting that one.
laugh.gif

I'm not saying I'm hating on his music, i still will purchase his albums and listen to him, im not that asshurt over it. However, i thought it was reasonable to get mad when it comes down to him not fulfilling his contract that affects my job and my money. And when his booking agent and him dont respond to any calls, emails, nothing.

Props to you all for finding my fb and twitter though, i wasnt expecting that one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

laugh.gif

you blown for real....

it's ok...

We understand...

and you are butt hurt...

you put TOO MUCH effort....

Making twitters... writing blogs.... all that....

Straight female $#!^....

Just take the L bro...

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

laugh.gif

you blown for real....

it's ok...

We understand...

and you are butt hurt...

you put TOO MUCH effort....

Making twitters... writing blogs.... all that....

Straight female $#!^....

Just take the L bro...

Writing blogs? thats the publication i write for, sir. The site is hosted by wordpress. I wasnt chronicling my hate for the guy on a personal blog over and over.

As for the twitter, yeah took it too far, whatever, but when someone messes with my money im gonna get butthurt about it. Especially when it's done in the "straight female $#!^" fashion that he did it too.

And in fact, I did take the L, "bro", by laughing at the facebook and twitter shots.

Writing blogs? thats the publication i write for, sir. The site is hosted by wordpress. I wasnt chronicling my hate for the guy on a personal blog over and over.

As for the twitter, yeah took it too far, whatever, but when someone messes with my money im gonna get butthurt about it. Especially when it's done in the "straight female $#!^" fashion that he did it too.

And in fact, I did take the L, "bro", by laughing at the facebook and twitter shots.

Back
Top Bottom